Artist waffle02 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

Villager #13 - Bright "Possum"

Postby waffle02 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:19 pm

to try out for this villager you must be level 1+ or not yet have a mayor/town and are in the process of making one!

This little villager may look like a possum but they are actually a mouse!
To win this extra fluffy mouse tell me how they brighten your town? Feel free to interpret this prompt however you like! :3
One extra is allowed! Can be 1 art piece or an extra 200 words (can add to prompt or write something else entirely)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Town link / name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]How they brighten your town:[/b] (200 words or less)

This competition will close on Sunday Jan. 26 at 6pm CST.

username: birthdaylamb
    town link / name: junebug
      name: pipsqueak
      species: Mouse

edits: Minor Fur (Fluffy), Minor Tail (Larger), Minor Ear (Rounded)
      accessories: N/A
Last edited by waffle02 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Villager #13 - Bright "Possum"

Postby Demon_Rose » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:35 pm

Username: Demon_Rose
Town link / name: https://toyhou.se/5847876.town-of-roses/gallery
Name: Bumble
How they brighten your town: Bumble Brightens The Town In Multiple Ways! For One, They Do Electrical Lighting For Mayor Ribbon's Parties. They Also Love To Do Things To Help Others, Like When They Drew A Friend And Gifted It To Them, Or When They Did Vol. Work For 3 Hours!
-max- -they/it- -artist- -agender/bisexual-

Demon_Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:53 pm

Username: Silver Pandorica
Town link / name: Solaris
Name: Luka
How they brighten your town:

Knock knock!

Mackie stood up from the couch and walked to the door, glancing out the window as she did. The sky was blanketed in clouds of gray, and rain poured mercilessly from the sky. The knock came again, and she quickly opened up. A brightly colored mouse was standing there, twirling his umbrella around in his paws. A huge grin broke out on his face and he held out his free paw. "Hiya, I'm Luka! Just moved in yesterday!"

Mackie shook his paw, amazed at how cheerful he looked in this gloomy weather. "Are you alright?" He must have a reason to be out in the pouring rain. "You're going to catch a cold standing out there like that."

Luka shook his head. "I'm fine, thank you. I just thought you could use something to brighten your day." He reached down into his bag and took out a thermos. "Hot chocolate!"

"Oh, that's really nice of you!" Mackie took the thermos and gladly took a sip. Warmth spread through her body. What a nice new neighbor. "Are you sure you don't want to come in?"

"I would love to, but I have more houses to hit," he replied, patting his bag. "Enjoy the rest of your day, and keep your head up!" And with that and a smile, he turned around and headed off in the direction of the mayor's house, seemingly not bothered at all by the rain streaming down from the sky. What an odd character.

---

Luka is one of those people that lives for others. He takes great joy in making others happy. The very day after moving in, he made it a point to go around and meet everyone personally. His original plan was to bring freshly baked cookies for each of his neighbors, but the day turned out to be one clouds and rain. Luka himself doesn't mind the weather, but he thought his new neighbors could use something on the warmer side. So he went door to door, giving each neighbor a thermos of steaming hot chocolate. Unfortunately, he did end up catching a cold, but it was worth it to see the smiles on everyone's faces!

(364 words total)
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Username: Thani
Town link / name: Lacewood
Name: Ringo
How they brighten your town: (200 words or less)
Wip c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:27 pm

Username: Pufferheart
Town link / name: Town Of Dragonflies
Name: Lemons
How they brighten your town:
The sun was shining, it was a warm summer day, and Lemons was just waking up. A perfect day for my work, she thought. She got out of bed and walked to a cabinet. Lemons took out a watering can, a bag of sunflower seeds, and a special fertilizer.
She walked out of her house and looked around. They were many flowers, such as petunias, poinsettias, poppies, roses, and buttercups growing all around her house with no rhyme or reason. Lemons watered them, planted sunflower seeds in some random places, and added the fertilizer to many of the plants. After this was done, she walked off towards the village to repeat this process.
Lemons brightens the town by planting flowers just about everywhere she can find a place. You never no when a tulip or a zinnia will start growing in your yard. The villagers don't mind. Most villagers don't even see her in action most of the time. It's always a great surprise when a flower you didn't plant starts growing in your yard, for then you know that Lemons has visited recently. (184 words)
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

villager 13 - bright possum

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:22 pm

username birthdaylamb ` town link / name junebug
      name pipsqueak ` gender nonbinary ( they / them )
      extra art by me ↺ ` how they brighten your town

all of pipsqueak's bright ideas come from their dreams ! the mouse may come across as lazy, sleeping through the day, but that's just because they're often busy working all night on a new project for the town to enjoy. pip has contributed so much to junebug, it's almost as if their whole dream diary would be full of blueprints. they've hand built a public telescope, ran many fun & creative town events, & are even the creator of the town famous wishing well ! because of their erratic sleep patterns, though, pip is quite elusive. they really make it seem like new things show up overnight ! the villagers make sure pipsqueak's efforts don't go unnoticed, sending them appreciative letters which may or may not be stuffing pipsqueak's mailbox . . . but even without reading them, pip knows it's full of love. junebug's local genius sleepyhead makes the simple town just a little more interesting, & that must be appreciated.

( 156 / 200 words )
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Username: planiteri
Town link / name: Faehaven
Name: Ozge || Gender: Male
How they brighten your town: [199/200]

"Done!" Ozge called down to the lion below, half asleep on the ladder as he held it steady. Kyros blinked slowly, looking up to where the mouse was. A beautiful mural, flowers and rolling hills, crashing waves and peach trees a plenty, all coming together on the side of the lighthouse. Ozge's home.

It was early in the morning, when the sun was first peaking over the waves of the beach and Kyros had so wonderfully taken the time to make sure he was safe while he painted. Gorgeous works of art were littered around the town, all of which were done by Ozge, but he had wanted to do one for himself too. A welcome to any boats coming to port! Seeing as he had done one by the station too, he felt it was right. Climbing down the ladder he beamed happily towards the mayor as he yawned large and drowsily.

Kyros loved Ozge's paintings. It was something special to walk around and see works of art delicately done on walls of shops and signs, bright and beautiful colours, breathing more life into the town.

It was a sight to be seen.
A wonderful one at that.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:52 am

Username: Happy59188
Town link / name: https://toyhou.se/happy59188/characters/folder:1138602
Name: Squeaks
How they brighten your town: (153 words)
You’d never guess it, but Squeaks was the one who found out how to obtain fire. See, the town of Sparks was named after how they’re houses would spark then light up on fire. Nobody knew how to contain it, until Squeaks came along. She realized if you can have a fire on a house, you should have one on a stick. So, the next time a house caught on fire she stuck her stick in it and it lit up! A movable flame! She had done it, and everyone around her was amazed. Everything after that was candles, lanterns, fires etc… And now they knew how to get rid of it, too. Now they have a day dedicated to her. It's called ‘Squeaky Fire Day’, a day where they light up a bunch of lanterns and send them to the sky! Who would’ve thought this little mouse could do such great things?
my toyhouse
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Username: HappyAlpaca16
Town link / name: The Moonlight Town
Name: Eletro
How they brighten your town: Wip
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:40 pm

Just announcing that this is officially closed!
Will get to judging as soon as I can :3
Can't wait to read all your amazing entries!!
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups