Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ewwww by WolffeTrash

Artist WolffeTrash [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ewwww

Postby WolffeTrash » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:41 am

Im pretty sure my cats are laughing at my dogs because they are better. Ehh i drew cats longer due to the Warriors Fandom. Any body got advise? oh plus some little tail leg head sketches. Im open for commissions. Thanks
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ewwww

Postby Tillythepup » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:43 am

Try taking a photo of a dog, and finding the basic shapes in its face/body. Maybe looking at the bone structure/muscle structure too?
I’m back!! Gonna be working hard to trade for some cuties!
Tillythepup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:44 am

Tillythepup wrote:Try taking a photo of a dog, and finding the basic shapes in its face/body. Maybe looking at the bone structure/muscle structure too?

Thanks i usually draw in my drawing book. Im not good at drawing at all. But thanks for the advise!
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:50 am

WolfPackAlpha wrote:
Tillythepup wrote:Try taking a photo of a dog, and finding the basic shapes in its face/body. Maybe looking at the bone structure/muscle structure too?

Thanks i usually draw in my drawing book. Im not good at drawing at all. But thanks for the advise!

It takes time, your art is amazing and it only improves from here

this is my first drawing (2016) and this is one thats more recent (2020) although I havent improved as much as most people, but I did improve :)
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:55 am

:Ginger: wrote:
WolfPackAlpha wrote:

It takes time, your art is amazing and it only improves from here

this is my first drawing (2016) and this is one thats more recent (2020) although I havent improved as much as most people, but I did improve :)

You did! I love your style so much but i cant draw on here at all.
ImageImageImage
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:01 am

WolfPackAlpha wrote:

you'll definitely improve, once I got used to drawing by mouse on this game I was alright, I'm excited to see your improvement for any future art!
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:01 am

:Ginger: wrote:
WolfPackAlpha wrote:

you'll definitely improve, once I got used to drawing by mouse on this game I was alright, I'm excited to see your improvement for art!

Thanks!
ImageImageImage
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me