Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

let us be brave by idyll

Artist idyll [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
269 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

let us be brave

Postby idyll » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:04 pm

a moment of betrayal, featuring my kal fitch
taking some time to play on oekaki between finishing owed things <33

goes kind of with a series, with this and this

edit: cs staff, i was having such a low last few days and i saw that this got featured and i'm,,, there are no words for how honoured I feel and how much I appreciate this, this drawing means a lot to me and I don't know how to say thank you enough times for featuring it T_T <3333
Last edited by idyll on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
๐“ผ๐“ณรณ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ป รก ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ช รญ ๐“ผ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐“ต๐“ณรณรฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท รพรญ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถรก๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถรญ๐“ท
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: let us be brave

Postby saraphena » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:00 am

i still love your art,, how do you do it ;0;
      magic i say!
saraphena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katskatskats » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:03 am

This is gorgeous! Deserves a feature
Katskatskats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:42 am

saraphena wrote:
      i still love your art,, how do you do it ;0;
      magic i say!

sara oh my goodness T_T this comment means so much to me, thank you so so much! <33
it's not magic it's just no sleep LOL
๐“ผ๐“ณรณ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ป รก ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ช รญ ๐“ผ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ

My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist

๐“ต๐“ณรณรฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท รพรญ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถรก๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถรญ๐“ท
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:44 am

Katskatskats wrote:This is gorgeous! Deserves a feature

oh my goodness thank you so much!! it means a lot to me that you think this deserves a feature T_T <33

My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist

idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingEevee » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:04 pm

The emotion in those eyesssss. WOAHHH and your lighting skills are amazing.
โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌ
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:49 pm

DancingEevee wrote:The emotion in those eyesssss. WOAHHH and your lighting skills are amazing.

oh my goodness thank you so so very much!! i'm so happy I was able to capture his emotion <333

My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist

idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:21 pm

IDYLL BBY Iโ€™M SO PROUD OF YOU SO DESERVE THIS FEATURE CONGRATS!!!
this is so beautiful and a masterpiece as your art always is and itโ€™s so so beautiful ahhh I adore it <3
youโ€™ve improved so much since we met and your art is always so beautiful to see <33333

the shading, the colors, the emotion
masterful 10/10 a++
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DemonPrinceMutt » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:59 pm

DUDE

HOW

ARE

YOU

SO

G O O O O D

congrats on the feature!!
๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹: ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ, ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ :'( , ษช แด€แด แด€สŸsแด แด€ า“แดœส€ส€ส แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ า“แดœส€sแดœษชแด› สœแด‡แด€แด… sแด ษช แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแดœส€แด‡ sสœแดแดกษชษดษข แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡. ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค ส€แด‡สŸษชษขษชแดแดœsสŸส, ษช แด€แด วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดษชษดษข. ส™ส€แดแดœษขสœแด› แดœแด˜ แด€ แด„สœส€ษชsแด›ษชแด€ษด sแด ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ แดŠแดœsแด› แด„แด€สŸสŸ แดสsแด‡สŸา“ แด›สœแด€แด› โ€  ๐Ÿ–ค

โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌ

โ โ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–“๐–” ๐–Œ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–”๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–œ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐–—๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐–œ๐–Š ๐–œ๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–ž. ๐•พ๐–†๐–‰๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–‘๐–’๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–“๐–ž๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–† ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‹๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š. ๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–œ๐–๐–”๐–’ ๐–œ๐–Š ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–˜๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–“ ๐–‰๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–, ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‹๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–”๐–•๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–“ ๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–•๐–†๐–Ž๐–—.โž โž
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DemonPrinceMutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:52 am

76heart wrote:
IDYLL BBY Iโ€™M SO PROUD OF YOU SO DESERVE THIS FEATURE CONGRATS!!!
this is so beautiful and a masterpiece as your art always is and itโ€™s so so beautiful ahhh I adore it <3
youโ€™ve improved so much since we met and your art is always so beautiful to see <33333

the shading, the colors, the emotion
masterful 10/10 a++

HEART OH MY GOODNESS Iโ€™M SOBBING HOW EVEN DO I REPLY TO THIS WONDERFUL COMMENT
I appreciate your words so so much dear goodness, it really means a lot to me that you think Iโ€™ve improved, just gsgsfgdg thank you so so much, love T_T <333

My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist

idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me