πŸš— Derpy's free art hub

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

πŸš— Derpy's free art hub

Postby Derpy Memester » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:42 pm

πŸš— Derpy's free art hub πŸš—
Yesh, my art hub got a revamp! For more art examples check my gallery c:

Things I draw

I can do species lines or banners.

Animals/anthros/bots are my strong suit, and my people art isn't horribly misshapen anymore. In fact I'm practicing with people art and drawing them would be highly beneficial c':

I enjoy a flair of the dramatic and sometimes I'll make a really detailed or aesthetic peice, but this isn't my usual.

I like drawing backgrounds/cloudscapes

Rules

I will always reserve the right to refuse an art request if you ask for inappropriate art that breaks CS rules.

By making art of your character via this shop, I will be able to use said art as an example of my work on this site. If you have a problem with this please include it in the form or PM me at any time. You can also request for the finished drawing to be sent to you privately.

Other stuff

Since a few subjects may be too challenging for me to draw, I'll be going through forms and picking the ones I feel would be within my skill range. Please don't be offended if I don't accept your form.

If you feel some obligation to reward me with a gift, please gift one of these line artists who have contributed more to the CS community than myself.

Art requests, once accepted, will be drawn within a maximum of 5 days. You will be messaged when the art is done. For users who have disabled the PM feature, I will let you know via this thread c:

Form

Code: Select all
What you want:
Reference picture(s):
Art style:
Additional information:

Last edited by Derpy Memester on Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:07 am, edited 153 times in total.

α•ΌEY Tα•ΌEα–‡E, I'α—° α—ͺEα–‡α‘­Y.

π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ πš˜πšŒπšŒπšžπš™πš’πšŽπšœ
πšπš‘πšŽπš–πšœπšŽπš•πšŸπšŽπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽπš–πšŽπšœ, πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ,
π™½πš…π™Ώπ™³, πšœπš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŒπš•πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŒ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πšƒπ™΅π™Ώ
π™Ίπš—πš˜πšŒπš” π™Ύπšžπš. 𝙸 πšπš›πš’ πš–πš’ πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŽπš•πš™ πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ-
𝚜𝚘 πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πšŽπšŽπš πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πšπšŽ,
πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš— 𝙾𝙲, πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ πš•πš’πš—πšŽπšœ/πš‹πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš›πšœ/
𝚎𝚝𝚌, πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš›πšŽπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšœπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš–πšŽ 𝚊 𝙿𝙼!

I α•ΌOα‘­E YOα‘Œ ᕼᗩᐯE α—© GOOα—ͺ α—ͺα—©Y.

πŸš— π™Ώπš˜πšžπš—πš πŸš— π™±πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’πŸš— π™΅πš›πšŽπšŽ

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸš— Derpy's free art, yep yep [open]

Postby Derpy Memester » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:08 am

Now open!

π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ πš˜πšŒπšŒπšžπš™πš’πšŽπšœ
πšπš‘πšŽπš–πšœπšŽπš•πšŸπšŽπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽπš–πšŽπšœ, πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ,
π™½πš…π™Ώπ™³, πšœπš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŒπš•πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŒ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πšƒπ™΅π™Ώ
π™Ίπš—πš˜πšŒπš” π™Ύπšžπš. 𝙸 πšπš›πš’ πš–πš’ πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŽπš•πš™ πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ-
𝚜𝚘 πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πšŽπšŽπš πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πšπšŽ,
πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš— 𝙾𝙲, πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ πš•πš’πš—πšŽπšœ/πš‹πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš›πšœ/

πŸš— π™Ώπš˜πšžπš—πš πŸš— π™±πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’πŸš— π™΅πš›πšŽπšŽ

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸš— Derpy's free art, yep yep [open]

Postby |Winter| » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:09 am

Reference picture: Pandora
Pose: Whatever you want!
Inclusion (fullbody, headshot, etc): I'd love a fullbody, but I'd honestly be happy with anything!
Backdrop: Just transparent is fine!
Style (pixelated, sketch, detailed and colored, etc): If you're willing to do colored that'd be awesome, I know she's a bit complicated though so don't feel too pressured to get it perfect
May post your character here as an example?: Of course!!
Other: Thank you so so much! I love you're art and would love to have a piece by you!
she/her
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:11 am

Reference picture: xxx
Pose: any is fine !!
Inclusion (fullbody, headshot, etc): any ;o
Backdrop: transparent <3
Style (pixelated, sketch, detailed and colored, etc): sketchy or colored <3
May post your character here as an example?: ofc !!
Other: can she be holding the aromantic pride flag ?
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:16 am

|Winter| wrote:Reference picture: Pandora
Pose: Whatever you want!
Inclusion (fullbody, headshot, etc): I'd love a fullbody, but I'd honestly be happy with anything!
Backdrop: Just transparent is fine!
Style (pixelated, sketch, detailed and colored, etc): If you're willing to do colored that'd be awesome, I know she's a bit complicated though so don't feel too pressured to get it perfect
May post your character here as an example?: Of course!!
Other: Thank you so so much! I love you're art and would love to have a piece by you!

tch wrote:Reference picture: xxx
Pose: any is fine !!
Inclusion (fullbody, headshot, etc): any ;o
Backdrop: transparent <3
Style (pixelated, sketch, detailed and colored, etc): sketchy or colored <3
May post your character here as an example?: ofc !!
Other: can she be holding the aromantic pride flag ?

Both good to go; thank you for ordering! I'll get to drawing em' as soon as I finish with my current hamster batch.

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:11 am

Reference picture: here
    Pose: Anything shy or bashful
    Inclusion (fullbody, headshot, etc): Headshot or bust
    Backdrop: Transparent or one color
    Style (pixelated, sketch, detailed and colored, etc): Anything as long as it's colored
    May post your character here as an example?: Yes, feel free to post it!
    Other: Thank you so much, I love your art style and you're incredibly kind :)
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
discord - silent.melody
deviantart - mutedmelodies

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences
artist, reader/writer, roleplayer

starting on March 27th
active on site until then!

SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:12 am

SilentMelody wrote:
    Reference picture: here
    Pose: Anything shy or bashful
    Inclusion (fullbody, headshot, etc): Headshot or bust
    Backdrop: Transparent or one color
    Style (pixelated, sketch, detailed and colored, etc): Anything as long as it's colored
    May post your character here as an example?: Yes, feel free to post it!
    Other: Thank you so much, I love your art style and you're incredibly kind :)

Form accepted. Thank you for ordering!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Reference picture: Here.
    Pose: Something sneaky, sly, playful... this character is fun-loving and a bit of a trickster.
    Inclusion (fullbody, headshot, etc): Whatever is easiest for the style.
    Backdrop: Transparent please.
    Style (pixelated, sketch, detailed and colored, etc): Pixelated would be epic!
    May post your character here as an example?: Of course.
    Other: Thank you so so much! Hope I provided everything you need :)
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:52 am

fruitbat wrote:
    Reference picture: Here.
    Pose: Something sneaky, sly, playful... this character is fun-loving and a bit of a trickster.
    Inclusion (fullbody, headshot, etc): Whatever is easiest for the style.
    Backdrop: Transparent please.
    Style (pixelated, sketch, detailed and colored, etc): Pixelated would be epic!
    May post your character here as an example?: Of course.
    Other: Thank you so so much! Hope I provided everything you need :)

Form accepted. Thanks for ordering!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:15 am

Re-opened!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me