πŸš— Derpy's free OCs, yep yep [closed] πŸš—

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

πŸš— Derpy's free OCs, yep yep [closed] πŸš—

Postby Derpy Memester » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:01 pm

πŸš— Derpy's free thingies πŸš—

Yep yep, I thought I'd make some free OCs for people! I will be using public adopt lines by Sixbane, Kageynova, Tealea, Asa Willow, and myself, with a few exceptions. Lines edits may be done aswell

Rules

- Be considerate, yep yep -
- Don't ask me to draw anything that defies CS rules -
- Remember to credit the original line artist if you take your OC offsite -

Other things to know

- If your form is accepted it will be usually done within a maximum of three days -
- Make sure to check out the lines available before you order. The few lines shown are just examples! -
- When you post a color palate make sure it has hex codes. Otherwise, your colors may be a bit off -
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Although I have this right, I don't intend to use it -
- The more details you provide, the better -
- If for some reason you wish to express your thanks in a gift, please gift one of the line artists rather than myself -

Orders (in progress)

+

Line examples

Lines by Kageynova [1]

Lines by Kageynova [2]

Lines by Kageynova [3]

Lines by Kageynova [4]

Lines by Kageynova [5]

Lines by Kageynova [6]

Lines by Kageynova [7]

Lines by Tealea [8]

Lines by Tealea [9]

Lines by Tealea [10]

Lines by Sixbane [11]

Lines by Sixbane [12]

Lines by Sixbane [13]

Lines by Sixbane [14]

Lines by Sixbane [15]

Lines by SIxbane [16]

Lines by Sixbane [17]

Lines by Sixbane [18]

Lines by Sixbane [19]

Lines by Sixbane [20]

Lines by SIxbane [21]

Lines by Sixbane [22]

Lines by Asa Willow [23]

Lines by yours truly [24]

Lines by yours truly [25]

Form

Code: Select all
Line ID# or link to lines:
Line edits/extra features you want me to add:
Color palate:
Pattern reference:
Clothing/jewelry/accessories:
May post your character here as an example?:
Other:
Last edited by Derpy Memester on Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 60 times in total.

α•ΌEY Tα•ΌEα–‡E, I'α—° α—ͺEα–‡α‘­Y.

π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ πš˜πšŒπšŒπšžπš™πš’πšŽπšœ
πšπš‘πšŽπš–πšœπšŽπš•πšŸπšŽπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽπš–πšŽπšœ, πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ,
π™½πš…π™Ώπ™³, πšœπš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŒπš•πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŒ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πšƒπ™΅π™Ώ
π™Ίπš—πš˜πšŒπš” π™Ύπšžπš. 𝙸 πšπš›πš’ πš–πš’ πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŽπš•πš™ πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ-
𝚜𝚘 πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πšŽπšŽπš πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πšπšŽ,
πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš— 𝙾𝙲, πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ πš•πš’πš—πšŽπšœ/πš‹πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš›πšœ/
𝚎𝚝𝚌, πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš›πšŽπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšœπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš–πšŽ 𝚊 𝙿𝙼!

I α•ΌOα‘­E YOα‘Œ ᕼᗩᐯE α—© GOOα—ͺ α—ͺα—©Y.

πŸš— π™Ώπš˜πšžπš—πš πŸš— π™±πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’πŸš— π™΅πš›πšŽπšŽ

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸš— Derpy's free OCs, yep yep [open] πŸš—

Postby emmalou » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:12 pm

Link to the lines you want me to use: this bab !!
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: i’d love to see floppy rabbit ears + a bobbed tail maybe ?? :0c i’d also die for two different colored eyes with heart irises + swoopy hair like it’s 2009 again, haha
Color palate: #0cf5b1 + #48c3e1 + #8599c7 + #9a8bbe + #e23e8b (not all of these are required !! i’m totally okay with you adding/removing colors !!)
Pattern reference: i don’t have any specific pattern in mind, really; anything you do i’d be over the moon with !!
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: beaded bracelets (cute lil example !!) would be so cute to seeee !! lil arm and face/body stickers/bandaids would be, too uwu
May post your character here as an example?: of course !!
Other: thank you so much for the opportunity. if you decide to take on mine, i’d be forever in debt to you, and no matter what you make i’ll love it with everything in me. i’m totally fine if you need more time + i thank you so much, even if mine isn’t chosen !! ;w;
em - any - adult
xxxsemi-active
emmalou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:59 am

Clayton wrote:
Link to the lines you want me to use: this bab !!
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: i’d love to see floppy rabbit ears + a bobbed tail maybe ?? :0c i’d also die for two different colored eyes with heart irises + swoopy hair like it’s 2009 again, haha
Color palate: #0cf5b1 + #48c3e1 + #8599c7 + #9a8bbe + #e23e8b (not all of these are required !! i’m totally okay with you adding/removing colors !!)
Pattern reference: i don’t have any specific pattern in mind, really; anything you do i’d be over the moon with !!
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: beaded bracelets (cute lil example !!) would be so cute to seeee !! lil arm and face/body stickers/bandaids would be, too uwu
May post your character here as an example?: of course !!
Other: thank you so much for the opportunity. if you decide to take on mine, i’d be forever in debt to you, and no matter what you make i’ll love it with everything in me. i’m totally fine if you need more time + i thank you so much, even if mine isn’t chosen !! ;w;

Yep yep, comin' up! I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this one, thank you so much for ordering.

π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ πš˜πšŒπšŒπšžπš™πš’πšŽπšœ
πšπš‘πšŽπš–πšœπšŽπš•πšŸπšŽπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽπš–πšŽπšœ, πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ,
π™½πš…π™Ώπ™³, πšœπš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŒπš•πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŒ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πšƒπ™΅π™Ώ
π™Ίπš—πš˜πšŒπš” π™Ύπšžπš. 𝙸 πšπš›πš’ πš–πš’ πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŽπš•πš™ πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ-
𝚜𝚘 πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πšŽπšŽπš πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πšπšŽ,
πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš— 𝙾𝙲, πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ πš•πš’πš—πšŽπšœ/πš‹πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš›πšœ/

πŸš— π™Ώπš˜πšžπš—πš πŸš— π™±πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’πŸš— π™΅πš›πšŽπšŽ

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimplySimpingg » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:23 am

Link to the lines you want me to use: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4065914
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: can she be wearing a headband with bunny ears made of flowers? Like she doesn't have bunny ears made out of flowers it is on a headband on her head? Ya know?
Color palate: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... C1cXSwTV2O
Pattern reference: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0341/ ... 1576259139
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: I want to keep the ball python pattern but can it be the purples in the palette
May post your character here as an example?: yes
Other: thanks c:
W.I.P
SimplySimpingg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✩Stari3✩ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:32 am

Link to the lines you want me to use: http://cliparting.com/free-wolf-outline-44971/ (don’t actually use 5is outline, this should just be a reference.
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: Add some patterns etc. Try to make it ocean themed. Also change the tail into a dolphin/fish tail
Color palate: Blue (#80F6FF), turquoise (#55E088) and green (#80E480)
Pattern reference: As I said, just an ocean themed pattern would do.
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: A turquoise necklace a shape of a rhombus/diamond (#00A38E)
Other:
Meow
✩Stari3✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:21 am

milatiger wrote:Link to the lines you want me to use: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4065914
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: can she be wearing a headband with bunny ears made of flowers? Like she doesn't have bunny ears made out of flowers it is on a headband on her head? Ya know?
Color palate: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... C1cXSwTV2O
Pattern reference: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0341/ ... 1576259139
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: I want to keep the ball python pattern but can it be the purples in the palette
May post your character here as an example?: yes
Other: thanks c:

Form accepted. I'll get to work on 'er now!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:38 am

✩Stari3✩ wrote:Link to the lines you want me to use: http://cliparting.com/free-wolf-outline-44971/ (don’t actually use 5is outline, this should just be a reference.
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: Add some patterns etc. Try to make it ocean themed. Also change the tail into a dolphin/fish tail
Color palate: Blue (#80F6FF), turquoise (#55E088) and green (#80E480)
Pattern reference: As I said, just an ocean themed pattern would do.
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: A turquoise necklace a shape of a rhombus/diamond (#00A38E)
Other:

Form accepted. Thanks for ordering!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:34 am

Edited rules a bit, be sure to read before ordering.

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:57 am

Link to the lines you want me to use: These please~ (of course I'm only asking for one catto, so I'd love for it to be either a folded ear or fluffy one!)
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: Nothing really!
Color palate: One (FF80BF) two(40BFFF) three (FFFF40) four?(444444) I don't mind if the colours are different shades of those, I love suprises~
Pattern reference: I'd like it to be a majority dark colour with the lighter colours in any pattern over it, if you don't mind!
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: No thanks!
May post your character here as an example?: Absolutely~
Other: thank you so much for considering!
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:01 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:Link to the lines you want me to use: These please~ (of course I'm only asking for one catto, so I'd love for it to be either a folded ear or fluffy one!)
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: Nothing really!
Color palate: One (FF80BF) two(40BFFF) three (FFFF40) four?(444444) I don't mind if the colours are different shades of those, I love suprises~
Pattern reference: I'd like it to be a majority dark colour with the lighter colours in any pattern over it, if you don't mind!
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: No thanks!
May post your character here as an example?: Absolutely~
Other: thank you so much for considering!

Form accepted, thank you for ordering!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me