Lycynthons: Dragon Species WIP

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Lycynthons: Dragon Species WIP

Postby Sharsinth » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:54 pm

First off, sorry for the formatting I'm not very good at this. If you have suggestions on what to add, pm me and we'll act from there. This post will be edited quite a bit, until finished :3c

*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*

Lycynthons < lahy sinTH THawn >

Dragonic shapeshifters that morph into three different creatures naturally

These include:

Dragon <normal state, they're born like this and must have at least one, which won't count>
    Predator <wolves, cats, eagles, etc.>
    Prey <mice, insects, deer, etc.>
    Human <the only form that can abide most limitations>
<You can have multiple of the same one as long as it's not over three in total.. ie. wolf, cougar, human>
<anthropomorphic characters will follow same rules>

Although there are limitations and they must be in all forms <stay consistent!!>
Only humans can bypass three of your choice, no more but can be less

<This will encourage creativity when working with other forms and ensuring that the species can be identified>
(may add more)
    * They must always show their long thin tails that have fur/hair at the end
    <Fur length doesn't matter and can cover the whole tail as long as there's some at the end>

* Some type of horns/spikes
    <doesn't matter where, and they can be broken>

* Their bright glowing eyes revealing a darker color
    * Accompanying glowing jaws with the same bright color as the eyes
Color-wise
Must contain at least one dark and light color, other than that all-goes <Again, stay consistent when shape-shifting!! You may use shades, but you cannot change the overall hue. This doesn't count for human skin tones.>

Powers ~ these are dragons after all
If the Lycynthon has powers it must tie into the design somehow
They can only have one power, but it can have other effects <like acid water, deathly hallucinations, etc.>

If the Lycynthon has a form with a natural trait that seems like a power <like chameleons> that will not count~

Current listings of all abilities:
      Acid Fire
Mutations
Sometimes during egg development the dragon will experience a.. complication. These changes are hard to breed to their offspring alone and overall rare in chance. Examples of mutations are: multiple limbs, halos, twins, extra eyes, skin detachments, aquatic, ''glitching'', ???. These heinous attributes tend to be most commonly found in Scavengers.

Current listings of all alterations:
      none
*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*

Example:

Thea:
    She has a wolf like head with long curled horns that circle over her ears and point outwards, her eyes have rectangular, neon green pupils with jean blue sclera blending with them. Her mouth echos the same green color. Her wyvern body has the radioactive green streaking down her side matching a fire eel. Her pelt is velvety, pigmented a deep wine purple. Her underbelly is covered in pale pink scales that match her horns and reach to the tip of her tail. She has powerful, wide periwinkle wings below her shoulder blades. Her vivid violet hair ruffles at her checks, some goes down from her head down to her neck, again at her midsection, and at the end of her tail. She lands sturdily on her arms and slithers forward when she's not flying.

Power relations: Acid Fire
        * Fire eel like body and markings
        * Radioactive green highlights
      Natural form abilities:
        * N/A
      Her forms are:
        * Dragon <which was just described>
        * Deer
        * Human
        * N/A
      Human Bypass:
        * Dark scerla (kept glowing iris)
        * Glowing mouth
        * N/A

[img]-[/img]

Lore: WIP <3

Thank you Jen_ for helping with the story!!

Last edited by Sharsinth on Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 10 times in total.

⌫⁍ ImageImage ⁌⌦
·⬳Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⟿·
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLatest Shiny Hunt:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxN/A
Progress: ☒
𒀭 ☐ ☑ ☒ 𒀭
Sharsinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members and Helpers <3

Archives:

name
name
name
name
name
name
name
name
name
name

Moderators:

name
name
name
name

Moderators are currently open. Would you like to apply?
Code: Select all
fill out

Last edited by Sharsinth on Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

⌫⁍ ImageImage ⁌⌦
·⬳Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⟿·
𒀭 ☐ ☑ ☒ 𒀭
Sharsinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery and Mentoring

Eggs: These eggs seem to have been abandoned, left alone to harsh realities. Feel free to adopt them and see what kind of dragon they'll grow into.
FCFS

Adoption form:
[color=#9C23CB][size=115]•»[b]𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉![/b]«•[/size][/color]
[list][size=85]
[b]Username:[/b] [u]here[/u]
[b]Egg [/b]# [u]here[/u]
[b]Name:[/b] [u]here[/u]
[b]How many dragons do you own?[/b] [u]here[/u]
[b]Are you going to attempt domestication or have an older dragon nurse it?[/b] [u]here[/u]
[/size][/list]

Breeding Hollow:

name
name
name
name

fill out

Watchers: Dragons who are willing to raise eggs until they hatch. If the hatchling isn't noticed by their proper owners within a few days they will be abandoned.

Thea <open>
name <n/a>
name <n/a>
name <n/a>

Caretakers: These are matriarchs who are currently nesting young. Try not to go near them as some tend to be quite possessive.

name
name
name
name
name
name
name
name

Upcomers: Soon to be nesting

name
name
name
name

Customs: Have a dragon in mind that you want? Tell us and maybe we'll happen to find just what you're looking for~!

Searcher shot 1: open
Searcher shot 2: open

[b]I would like to search for a dragon with these qualities:[/b]

*Please be descriptive

Mentors:

Watchers:
Thea <open>
name <n/a>

Searchers:
name <n/a>
name <n/a>

Hunters:
Thea <open>
name <n/a>
name <n/a>
name <n/a>

Subduers:
name <n/a>
name <n/a>

Patrollers:
name <n/a>
name <n/a>

I'd like my dragon to help train hatchlings:
fill out

Apprentices:

name <n/a>
name <n/a>
name <n/a>
name <n/a>

For apprentices to-come:
fill out

Registration: After a week your hatchling is ready to defend for themselves, you can fill this out and test their power. Who is your dragon?

Username: [u]here[/u]
Link to the dragon: [url]here[/url]

[list] What kingdom does this dragon fall into? [u]Water/ Nature/ Fire/ Air/ Poison[/u]
What is their name: [u]here[/u]
And what is their preferred gender? [u]here[/u]
[/list]

For dragons that have been apprenticed and completed training, please include one of the following:
Is this dragon capable of raising young or healing others? Y/N
Is this dragon skilled at finding others? Y/N
Is this dragon a proficient hunter? Y/N
Is this dragon able to tame both native and foreign-born animals? Y/N
Is this dragon strong enough to hold its own in battle and fend off outlanders? Y/N

Last edited by Sharsinth on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.

⌫⁍ ImageImage ⁌⌦
·⬳Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⟿·
𒀭 ☐ ☑ ☒ 𒀭
Sharsinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alliances, Lesser Species and Questions

Postby Sharsinth » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:05 pm

---

Q:
-
A:
-
Last edited by Sharsinth on Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:21 am, edited 11 times in total.

⌫⁍ ImageImage ⁌⌦
·⬳Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⟿·
𒀭 ☐ ☑ ☒ 𒀭
Sharsinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:07 pm

-- snip --
Last edited by rex. on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lycynthons: WIP

Postby Sharsinth » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Jen_ wrote:[Mark]Is it alright if I mark this, cause it seems really interesting!😯

of course <3

⌫⁍ ImageImage ⁌⌦
·⬳Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⟿·
𒀭 ☐ ☑ ☒ 𒀭
Sharsinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery