Project Blockstalgia

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Project Blockstalgia

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:09 pm

cheesy name, I know.
But it summarizes what I’m doing here pretty well.
We all know Minecraft, right? This goes out to those who play it to cheer up, or to hang out with friends, or even just to visit your pet dogs you named with a name tag you fished out of the river.
Tell me your favorite/most representative of the game memory that you have from your time playing Minecraft.
As much detail as you want, share away. This isn’t necessarily a discussion area, but it’s fine anyways.
If you can, I’d also love either a pic of your skin or a description of your favorite animal/creature you’d like to be drawn as.

What am I going to be doing with this information?
Well, nothing bad, of course. Rather, I’ve found myself quite nostalgic and passionate about Minecraft, but lack the ability to properly describe my love for this game and what it’s made. So, I want to illustrate it in as many ways possible. I’d like to draw your adventures, use crayon to sketch out your favorite pet, paint the greatest tragedy your faction witnessed. Heck, if you’d like, you can even do the same yourself. In the end, I just want to be able to compile a collection of what Minecraft means to its community, even today.
Help me out by detailing what Minecraft is to you, or just read up on what others dealt with.
Either way, all I ask is that you keep the memory of Minecraft alive and leave either your Minecraft username and when you first started playing, or just your CS name with whenever you last remember playing.
I hope this is the right place for this. Please, let me know if not.
Last edited by eckvanet. on Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Project Blockstalgia

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:58 am

The Signboard
for those who have come and gone

WinterKat/FurRealTrash
~2013

literalfruit
~a time past
Last edited by eckvanet. on Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylisstol » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:55 pm

oh, cool! :0

uh, my favourite memory playing Minecraft...
I went into the Minecraft woods and I tamed all these wolves into dogs. I had this whole horde of them now, like five or so? I went running around with them, I was totally bored. Anyway, I put the iPad away and went to do something else. Then my brother got my iPad and started mucking around in that world.. basically, he killed all my dogs. I got pretty mad at him and so I went away, but when I came back he'd built me a little house and spawned some new dogs inside there. he said he felt bad for killing my dogs and now he'd made a house where they couldn't be killed. It was pretty sweet of him.

"If they get back in touch, if you talk to Rose, just tell her- tell her... oh, she knows."
Hi, I'm Jingle! she/her.
I am a furry, a whovian and a catgirl.
I also have MANY opinions about Fire Emblem.
My trades and dms are always open!
ylisstol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:08 am

^^^
Aah, that’s so sweet! Thank you so much for your input!

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:16 pm

bup

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herlock Sholmes » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:47 pm

I remember telling my friends the legend of Herobrine and we were all genuinely scared of seeing him. Also I had a pet dog that was always sitting because I didn't want him to die. My house had a Mineshaft in the basement, an apple orchard, and a room that was kinda just filled with flowers and stuff?? My houses were always underground with dirt walls and such cause I never saw a point in making it aesthetic lmao now I'm making houses out of fancy stuff like glazed terracotta. Oh and my cringiest memory was the fact that I only mined straight down and I didn't understand that diamonds were mainly found on the lower levels. I also thought that redstone was really rare and got excited every time I saw it.
I used to watch Minecraft parodies like Don't Mine at Night and Fallen Kingdom, and Minecraft animations like Element Animation. I was never good at the game, had the default skin and stuff like that, but it was a really fun way to bond with friends. We'd always share tips and stories about what we were doing, showing off our creations, etc.

Unfortunately I don't remember my username from the past, but I started playing again these days with the name literalfruit
Image Image Image Image

Hey, I'm Herlock Sholmes,
nice to meet you!
I love figure skating, ballet,
biology, hiking, memes,
Marvel, urban exploration,
The Killers, wildlife docs,
Marianas Trench, and more!
Have a nice day.

Daily Bulletin:

AWOL

Herlock Sholmes