Welcome to 2020 | Kal Breeding Slot Giveaway | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Welcome to 2020 | Kal Breeding Slot Giveaway | CLOSED

Postby neon. » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:45 am

Happy New Years!
In celebration of the season, I'm giving away One breeding slot to Any of my kalons!*

Over 50 kalons to choose from!

*Some kals have been excluded from this list, due to lack of breeding slots/etc
*Silvano, Apollyon, Asaradel, Mimoru, and Pride are not included

This is a raffle. Each user can earn one ticket by simply filling out then posting the form.
There are four opportunities to earn extra tickets.
The form can be edited at any time.

do NOT double post. this will disqualify you.

Code: Select all
[b]username;[/b]
[b]kalon's slot wanted;[/b] [name of kalon you want to use in breeding here]

extras :
1. compliment a user
2. doodle another user's kalon
3. what are your new years resolutions/what do you hope to do in the new year?
4. send someone a gift on cs. this doesnt need to be big. screenshot/link the trade as proof. (link must work, or this won't count)

A maximum of 5 tickets can be earned!

If you are a NON-OWNER and still want to participate : you can. I'll select a second kalon from mine that will be used in the breeding if you win.
* Please specify if you're a non-owner in your form somewhere.

What about the kits/breeding?
If there is only 1 kit- it will be yours.
2-4 kits - you will have pick of the litter/first pick. i will take one kit.
I will not be adding items to the giveaway. You're free to use any items you wish on the breeding.

By participating in this giveaway, you agree to the above rules.

I wish you all a Happy New Year !
If there any questions, please pm me.

This Ends January 2nd, 8:00AM EST
Last edited by neon. on Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to 2020 | Kal Breeding Slot Giveaway | OPEN

Postby chanhee. » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:41 am

username; raywood
    kalon's slot wanted; midas
    extra tickets;
    [+1] planiteri - you're my best friend?? you're one of the best people i know and i'm so happy every time i see a notification from you. on top of that, your art's v a plus and i would kill and die for every kal u make or every piece of art u do. I Love You Dude <3
    sentimental_android - babe??? i love you??? you're so so sweet and you have the patience of a saint, and honestly even tho u procrastinate to hell and back, the result is always so perfect tbh I Love You
    lorne_purnima - you're!!! so fun to develop with!!! i love our boys!!! and your ideas? *chefs kiss* perfect. love you b <3
    [+1] i'm looking to finally start taking my goals seriously- graduate, get my driver's license, all that jazz. i want to come out of my shell and stop being so defensive of what i have, because it's not leaving me.
    [+1] gift given
Last edited by chanhee. on Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:44 am

username; mochii - tes
      kalon's slot wanted; Torelan ;;v;;
      [compliment here ]
      [ insert img here ]
      [ insert gift link here ]
      [ new year resolutions : i wanna try to lose some weight , college has really done me in lol. i wanna raise my GPA!! and try to wear more shorts this year. ]

fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:46 am

username; Ana the Derp
kalon's slot wanted; Torelan
Compliments: there's too many people to compliment so I chose them all. This equals 1 ticket .
@Hireath+Hound - you're such an amazing artist and I want you to know you're amazing, smart, important, talented and loved ♥️ happy new year my darling!
@Sixbane - I can't thank you enough for creating my baby ell, even if she wasn't created for me I am thankful I got her. You also are an amazing artist with amazing talents! Have a happy new year!
@Kanadensis - I cannot express how amazing your designs are! They are so amazing and I love them so much! Happy New year!
@jish omg, where do I start, you've done so much for the community and i really appreciate you. Have a happy New year my friend :)
@CSMintCat - oh gosh you're an amazing person with great potential! I love your art its amazing! Have a happy new year!
@red - my, my, my, what do we have here? A precious bean who deserves the world? Check, a gorgeous person with a great personality, check, and last but not least the greatest artist I know! Have a happy new year my friend
@schnuffel bunny - wow, where do I start, your art, your talent, your personality, one word - amazing! You're such a nice person and I hope to get to know you better in the future! Happy New year!
@neon - heyy you've come a long way. You're an amazing artist and an amazing person! Enjoy your new year!
@pallis - hey you! Have a happy new year and keep up the good word!
@hellyy - my gosh, youre among my most favorite people I love you friend and have a happy new year!
@zith - ah there you are! My most favorite person! Come on over and have a glass of sparkling apple juice! Let's talk some more and enjoy the new year together! Have a good one!
@ground ❌ zero - gosh the kalon overlord. You're an amazing person and I wish you all the best!

Doodles:

Resolutions: to live a better life and to enjoy the little things in life.

Gifts:

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:01 am

username; fuiuki
kalon's slot wanted; Laurent
User compliment: This time I'm gonna go with someone I haven't before, my good bby literalpleb! God you are THE most blessed bean and you have changed my life, for the better! Seeing you take an interest in kalons and the communities I'm in makes my heart go the big doki doki and I can't begin to tell you how much better you make my life bby <3
New year's resolution: I wanna start going to the gym with my bf! And stick with it ofc, but spending that little bit of extra time with him each day and also getting in shape would be fantastic.

What an interesting raffle idea though! But since you have so many gorgeous kals, not a bad idea! ^_^
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:13 am

username; imperials
    kalon's slot wanted; creed
    [1] @booshweasel / @idyll / @skywalker, / @.ss. : Yall are some of the best friends i've ever made on a site like this! I love talking to you all and sharing my art with you guys as well <3 ya'll always push me to be the best i can possibly be when it comes to my art and are always the sweetest when it comes to me having a hard time and just needing to talk to someone! thank you so much for always being there for me you guys <3
    [2] for booshweasel
    [3] i'm hoping to get accepted into my choice college this year! i want to push myself to become a better artist than i've ever have been and want to give to the community as much as i possibly can as well!
    [4] to paoffy
Last edited by imperials on Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lepid » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:17 am

username; Lepidopterologist
kalon's slot wanted; Judgement

User compliment: SpAceDetective is seriously one of the coolest guys I know and I always enjoy talking to him! 🥰 He’s usually down to chat 90% of the time and I deeply appreciate him putting up with my memes and 50-messages-at-a-time craziness
New Year’s Resolution: I want to heal with my family, as a lot as happened both online and IRL. I want to get myself in a healthier mindset and get physically healthier.
Gift: happy New Years gift!
Art: -maybe-
Last edited by Lepid on Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:21 am

username; SilentMelody
    kalon's slot wanted; Mack
    Compliment(s):
      @booshweasel & idyll We've only talked a little bit, but you both are really sweet and trustworthy! I love the art you two gave me for the Secret Santa, and I cherish the short conversations we've had.
      @Sixbane You've done the majority of my breedings, and I really appreciate that! You're a hard worker within the Kalon community, and I know you are too with other adoptables.
    Resolutions:
      I want to gain weight and be able to donate blood! Ever since I started studying medicine and trying to become a medical assistant, I've wanted to donate blood. But every year, they don't allow me because I'm underweight. I've been trying to gain weight for the past 5 years, but I want this year to be my lucky one!
    Gift:
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:23 am

username; yuroshi
kalon's slot wanted; Judgement

Big mark, will edit in more later!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:26 am

username; olympia. [non-owner ^^]
kalon's slot wanted; Ashihara
compliments: tremolite - okay, holy heck, where do i begin??? i love your kals! you might not know me, but i'm currently working on some art for them! also you seem to be a really nice person, so i'd love to get to know you!
resolutions: i'm making a resolution that i will try and learn how to draw better next year! i'll also start being more acceping of others and try living healthier!
gift: boop!
Last edited by spookypuff on Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me