broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

the medic witch

Postby broken* » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:24 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
name:: corrina delphine
actually 627 years
species:: witch
kingdom:: lirani
faceclaim:: amanda seyfried

╚════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔═════════════╗

scent:: flowers & herbs
body:: petite & curvy
height:: 5'3"
hair:: blonde
eyes:: blue-gray
positive traits:: xxx
neutral traits:: xxx
negative traits:: xxx
parents:: hazel (♀) & robert (♂)
siblings:: none
crush/partner:: open
sexuality:: pansexual
powers:: her main ability is healing,
both on herself & on others. she knows
other spells & can perform them, they
just take more out of her.

╚═════════════╝

backstory here.
father was a human that she never had a real relationship with.
mother was a powerful witch who was gifted in elemental magic.
grew up in witches coven that tended to stay out of the goings-on of the kingdoms.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

military commander shapeshifter

Postby broken* » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:29 pm

©
╔════════════════════╗
name:: genevieve maise
species:: shapeshifter
title:: (military) commander
kingdom:: brojar

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

faceclaim:: jessica chastain
scent:: rust & wood
body:: lean & muscular
height:: 5'9"
hair:: red/orange
eyes:: green-blue
positive traits:: xxx
neutral traits:: xxx
negative traits:: xxx
parents:: marcella (♀) & maxwell(♂)
sexuality:: bisexual
powers:: her main ability is healing,
both on herself & on others. she knows
other spells & can perform them, they
just take more out of her.

╚═════════════╝

backstory here.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

high school artist

Postby broken* » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:29 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
name:: paisley saffron
grade:: senior
zodiac:: sagittarius
b-day:: dec 9th
faceclaim:: evanna lynch

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: paint & charcoal
body:: petite & curvy
height:: 5'3"
hair:: blonde
eyes:: blue
positive traits:: loyal, faithful,
passionate, humorous, open,
enthusiastic, free-thinking
neutral traits:: inquisitive, vibrant,
fun, dedicated, expressive
negative traits:: wishful, willful,
silly, odd, peculiar
parents:: hazel (♀) & robert (♂)
sexuality:: pansexual

╚═════════════╝

paisley was actually born in paris, and so she truly knows the city like the back of her hand, although she spends every february in milan for fashion week with her father and every summer in the countryside of britain with her mother's twin sister and her family. even though her parents have always been busy with their work, paisley never felt neglected or unloved; they always made sure to make time with her, even if it wasnt together the three of them as a family, her mother would spend time with her one week and her father another week. their schedules have never really been in sync with one another, but it has caused paisley to appreciate the craziness of busy schedules and the importance of making time for the people that are important to you. technically, paisley is an american citizen, for that is where her father is from and she has spent plenty of time there visiting his hometown and his family. paisley going to SOAP was always the plan, at least in her parents minds; they only wanted the best for their daughter.

if a person could live on art alone, that would be paisley. she sees everything around her as art, and while she herself is very good at creating art, she is also incredibly aware at perceiving the beauty in the world. curious and energetic, she absolutely loves to travel all across the world. she has a very open mind and has been told her viewpoint can be quite philosophical, which just motivates her to wander the world in exploration of different cultures and perspectives. freedom is something that she definitely treasures, because it allows her to freely travel she is definitely an optimistic extrovert who has no problem transforming her thoughts into actions, something that motivates her to do anything to achieve her goals.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bloodclan cat

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:00 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
originates:: rogue
clan:: bloodclan
breed:: dsh x oriental

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: pine sap
body:: scarred & muscular
coat:: brown tabby
eyes:: amber
positive traits:: confident, active, alert,
articulate, clever, meticulous, methodical
neutral traits:: opinionated, aggressive,
deceptive, determined, intense, outspoken,
proud, stubborn, private, unchanging
negative traits:: resentful, hostile, crafty,
scornful, scheming, insensitive, impatient
self-indulgent, predatory, inconsiderate
parents:: deceased
siblings:: unknown
crush:: open
mate:: none
kits:: none
sexuality:: bisexual

╚═════════════╝

viper was actually born as a loner, a rogue, whose family resided along the border of a distant cat clans. her parents were never the most loving or compassionate creatures; her father was hardly around when they were kits, only dropping off prey occasionally for their mother in her nest before disappearing again to rejoin his band of rogues. technically, her mother was also a part of the rogue group, but within that specific group, mollies were considered nothing but breeders; they were not allowed to hold any power or fight in the case of attack. so viper's mother was a very weak-willed molly who didnt have much of a personality other than being submissive. viper showed immediate disdain of the rogue's way of life when she was old enough to stop nursing, as her four brothers all began to train how to hunt and fight and she was just expected to sit back and watch. so she began to watch very closely, and then would go off on her own to practice the moves and skills that she had seen the toms using until she mastered each one on her own. however, one day she was caught and several of the adult toms punished her in a way that left a massive amount of scars to scatter across her entire body, including one ear being completely shredded, a scar over her right eye causing her to squint, and losing half of her tail.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

paze post 1

Postby broken* » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:01 pm

── Paisley Saffron 
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( role / the artist ) ( mood / chill but eager ) ( mentions / ollie, gia ) ( tags / open ) ( w.c. / xxx )
    ── 𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈.

senior year of highschool, the time that was meant to be a transition between youth and adulthood. everyone had applied to whatever colleges or universities that they hoped to attend and were waiting to hear where they had been accepted, and then pick which to go to. for some, it was a time for the most extravagant parties and hooking up one last time with that high-school fling they had been holding onto for too long. for others, it was a time to focus fully on the classes ahead to keep a spotless record and attend unpaid internships in the career field they were seeking to someday join, in hopes of buffing up their resume. and for paisley, well, she kind of hoped for a mixture of all of the above. she was never completely amazing at school, but she did actually try to have decent grades at least, typically having an average of A's and B's with the occasional C slipping in there. of course, her goal was to attend an art school somewhere, so as long as she wasn't flunking all of her classes, they didn't care much about her grades in classes like math or history. the type of colleges she applied for were far more interested in her portfolio of artwork, as a means for showing off her skills. now, when it came to the end goal for the petite blonde woman, she wasn't quite sure where she intended to be, you know, thirty years from now. while she wanted to pursue art solely from a creative outlet, her aunt had recently brought up the possibility for her to teach as a professor at someplace like the paris college of art.

paisley shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts away as the plane she was flying on came to a bumpy landing, back on the solid ground of france. she hadn't taken a private jet, although her parents had one that they insisted was hers to use should she use it. instead, she had taken one of the more fancy airlines that provided her with her own private bedroom, away from the few other people riding, with employees there to offer aid with food and anything else someone may need. her bright blue eyes looked out the window onto the city that she called home for most of the year, and she carried her backpack and her art satchel off the plane and to her car, which one of her parent's employees had driven to the airport for her to pick up and drive on her way to school for her last year at SOAP. the airline employees carried the rest of her luggage from the underbelly of the plane into the backseat and the front trunk. paisley drove a classic, antique as she called it, volkswagen beetle that had originally been a vibrant lime green, but over the years of owning it, paisley had put her own spin on the bug with various artistic designs of her own creation until it had an entirely custom paint job.

she smiled at the men who had carried her things before she herself slipped into the drivers seat, placing her backpack and her art satchel on the passenger seat beside her before she made the drive to the dormitories, not really thinking much as the scenery passed her by, simply enjoying the peace and quiet that she would no longer have as soon as she arrived into the dorms. as she pulled into the parking lot that was reserved for herself and the classmates like her, she pulled into the same corner parking spot that she had since she gained her license, and her blue eyes took in several of the cars that she had come to recognize as belonging to specific classmates of hers, such as danny or andie. she slung her bags over her back and shoulder, and grabbed her two suitcases. she had already gotten an email with her room number and roommates, and unlike many of her classmates, she actually read the emails that the school sent out to its students. thankfully, with her photographic memory, she was able to remember which room number was hers, and so she made her way through the all too familiar halls and into the bedroom that she would be sharing with two other girls, nailah and andie.

it seemed that one of the two girls had arrived, as evidenced by the handful of bags placed on one of the three beds. it didnt really bother her though, not in the slightest. however, she personally chose the bed that was nearest to the window, as to give herself the best view of the things that could inspire her artwork. she rather enjoyed sitting in a chair or a window cushion and just staring out until inspiration struck her. she had begun to unpack her things, but a buzzing on her phone caught her attention; it was a reminder that she had set for herself, about the birthday party tonight for one of her classmates. normally it wouldnt really be her sort of thing, her cup of tea, but she was trying to push herself out of her comfort zone more this year, and besides, the party was a costume event where they had to dress up as greek gods and goddesses; paze had always been very fond of many types of mythology, from greecian to egyptian. but the reminder of her phone caused her to remember she had meant to text two people when she had landed but she had been too distracted in her thoughts until that very moment.

she wasnt as tech-savvy as most girls her age, but she could use these things well enough. and so she sent a text to one of her best friends in this school, georgia; she and the girl had immediately clicked upon meeting, as they were both quite creative minded people, with gia being rather fond of poetry. of course, they had talked to each other all summer long, despite not being able to see each other; they were constantly texting, and made sure to speak on the phone typically at least once a day as well. but even video chatting was not the same as being together in person. "georgie! i'm at school. i need to see you girl, i miss you so much. want to help each other get ready for the party tonight? i'll do makeup!" she couldnt help but smile as she hit the sent button, her finger hovering over the second most commonly texted person in her phone, her ex-boyfriend oliver. they had a complicated relationship to most people, but she loved him dearly, and she truly understood who he was and why he was that way, and she never held it against him. he had been a bit harder to stay in touch with over the summer, no doubt enthralled with a mass of new girls constantly, but she had done her best to check in on him every few days. "ollie! i'm finally at school. can i come over to yours after the party? i miss you and your cuddles. unless you find a hookup of course, then we'll just rain check. love you!" and that text was sent as well, so she went back to putting up her things in her room for the school year.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - med. cat app

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:14 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ➳ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
he hates being seen as weak or sickly, & tends to get very short if anyone brings it up or teases him about it; luckily,
his big sister hollybranch stands up for him a lot, so most cats know not to pick on him nowadays or they'll face her
wrath. he truly looks up to his sister & loves her more than anything; he wishes often that he could be more like her,
instead of just sort of allowing others to walk all over him like a doormat. but he doesnt know how to really stand up
for himself or make his opinions known unless directly asked. he is very non-confrontational & will avoid fighting at
all costs if he can.

mistpaw was born weak, period. he was a tiny little thing who showed signs of serious illness from the moment he came
into the world. unlike his strong & confident older sister, he spent the first 2 moons of life in the medicine cats den
fighting this mystery that kept him from being a normal kit. constantly experiencing fatigue, dizziness, shortness of
breath, & heart palpitations, to this day they couldnt figure out what was wrong with him (anemia), but with the
proper dosage of a mixture of herbs at least once a week, he is able to live his life as a relatively normal cat of the
clan. it was decided for him when he reached 6 moons that wasn't physically strong enough to be a regular warrior,
and so he was given to the clan's medicine cat as an apprentice. although he hated that this choice was made for him
when he was younger, as the moons have gone by, he has grown to love his path in life, finding himself filled with
joy when he helps another cat.

other names mistkt,
mistflight
name mistpaw
n.n. mist
age 13 moons
gender male
sexuality demisexual
date of birth new-leaf
clan hillclan
rank med. cat app.
weight 4.2 lbs
fur short & soft
coloration grey tabby
body lean
eyes grey/green
scent wild ginger
likes learning new
things, pretty colors
dislikes being made
fun of, large bird
fears weakness
quirks you can tell
when he isnt feeling
well, as his little
body will begin to
shake & shiver.

crush open
mate forbidden
sister hollybranch
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by broken* on Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:25 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ➳ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
this molly was given the prefix 'holly' for her sharp claws ability to draw blood, & the suffix 'branch' for the stretching
impact her words seem to have when others listen. she has excellent control of her temper, w/ quick-thinking that
allows her to respond within moments to a situation. she can run through countless outcomes/strategies in her head,
& when she makes up her mind, she is completely sure that her decision is the correct one. she is also known for her
speed; she may not be the most muscular cat, but she is a good runner; she is agile, & excels at jumping & sneaking.
she is a patient huntress, able to lie in wait for her prey for hours if need be, awaiting the perfect moment to strike.
& when she does strike, she's as rapid as a cobra, & very rarely does she miss or it get away.

hollybranch took after her father from a young age; silversnake was a dedicated warrior, one who had a strong hatred
for the swampclan cats after his brothers were both killed by swampclan cats. and so, he raised his little 'daddy's girl'
with that same mindset; there was about a moon when he refused to speak to his daughter however, when he realized
how she was not a very strong fighter, regardless of how much time her mentor put into her, or how much extra time
her father tried to put into teaching her. however, her mother willowbreeze convinced him he was being foolish, &
after he watched her hunting one day, he realized where her true gift was. so he took to making sure she was the most
skilled huntress that the clan had, and he taught her to excel at all of the defensive battle moves, which she was good
at due to her long legs and speed. when her parents got pregnant again & had her little brother, they were older cats,
and so she determined to be the best, protective older sister that she could be to sick little mistpaw.

other names hollykit, hollypaw
name hollybranch
n.n. holly
age 45 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth leaf-fall
clan hillclan
rank warrior
weight 8.3 lbs
fur long & fluffy
coloration grey tabby
body petite & curvy
eyes green
scent lilies & lilac
likes honesty, respect,
rolling in the long grass
dislikes canyons, twolegs,
mud/muck, deep water
fears being alone
quirks flicks her tail
around constantly

crush orchidstar
mate none
brother mistpaw
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:39 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✰ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
this molly was given the prefix 'icicle' for the pale blue color of her eyes & the suffix 'gaze' for incredible observance
skills & known attention to the little things most others dont notice. she has a fighter's heart through & through,
& will never hesitate to stand up for what she believes in, even if that means standing completely alone. she is
a decent hunter, but her skills really come through during a physical altercation; she's a relatively large molly,
whose thick fur provides a maze of matting that catches the claws of her opponents. she knows nearly every
battle move in the book, & has even come up with a few of her own, which you'll be dead lucky if she ever shares.
she's a very stubborn molly, but she's by no means arrogant, & tries her best to be respectful while not appearing rude.

iciclegaze's parents were young when they had her, two newly-made warriors who still had the hearts & minds of
apprentices but were in that 'puppy love' stage. unfortunately, she has no memories of her father, as he was the
daring sort of tom who would sneak off to get into trouble. she was less than a moon old when he went 'exploring'
w/ friends & slipped into a hidden trap in the sinking sands. her mother never really recovered from the loss of
her first love, but tried to raise her single kit the best she could. of course, that wasnt really all that well, but she
at least tried. but when iciclegaze became an apprentice, she took it as her cue to leave. she was last seen heading
towards the deadtree place, assumedly going to find twolegs. iciclegaze grew into the molly that she did because of
these hardships; she wants nothing more than to prove herself, her worth as a member of the clan, to everyone.

other names iciclekit,
iciclepaw
name iciclegaze
n.n. icicle
age 21 moons
gender female
sexuality bisexual
date of birth leaf-bare
clan swampclan
rank warrior, prophecy
weight 7.7 lbs
breed siamese
fur short & coarse
coloration seal point
body fit & muscular
eyes blue
scent morning dew
likes personal space, snakes,
laying in the water
dislikes pushiness, foolishness,
immaturity
fears the unknown
quirks although short,
her fur is still pretty
much always matted,
due to the thickness
of it & constantly being
wet. she doesnt feel the
need to groom it often,
as its just too much work.

crush cherrycloud<3
mate none
kin none
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat

Postby broken* » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:35 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ☾ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
stormshroud is loyal to his clan, as they really are the only 'family' he has truly known. even still, he doesn't really have
any incredibly close friendships. he will lay down his life for his clan, like any good warrior should, but because
of the past he has & the way he was raised, at the heart he is a bit of a loner. stormshroud is already rather off-
putting to many cats with his bold eyes, but the fact that he literally never smiles doesnt help either. plus the gray
patches on his fur, which look like he's just dirty & wont clean himself, are actually markings. it makes
sense that he isn't much of a talker, but when he opens his mouth, typically other cats listen to what he has
to say. he is approaching being a senior warrior, & his opinions are rather respected by those younger than he.
the one soft spot in stormshroud's seemingly-closed heart is kits & young/small apprentices; they're innocence & frailty
really strikes a chord in him, & he becomes a true gentle giant. he would do anything to put a smile on a kit's face.

he has a similar backstory to his twin sister, with a pair of young lovers as their parents, their father dying shortly
after their birth & their mother abandoning them when they were apprentices. these experiences in their young
lives provided stormshroud with this backbone of not caring about his birth family, but truly looking to his clan as
his family. he has had two apprentices so far that have excelled & become warriors, both of whom he sees as his
own children in a sense & is incredibly proud of them for their achievements. if you asked him if he wanted a family
of his own one day, a mate and kits, he would just sort of shrug and say something like whatever happens he'd be
fine with, but secretly he does wish for his own family.

other names stormkit,
stormpaw
name stormshroud
n.n. storm
age 27 moons
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth leaf-bare
clan swampclan
rank warrior
weight 9.4 lbs
breed siamese