Artist Oceanfosh [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rise | #2710

Postby Oceanfosh » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: February date judged 2020
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

This cat's holding a feather! I'm not sure what it is, though...

To get this caliby, tell me what bird the feather came from, how it's related to winter, and how they got it!
[Feather will be colored in to match your chosen bird]

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b] dfab
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

December 18th, 11:59 pm est
December 20th, 11:59 pm est

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    Username: dewly_noted
    Cat Name: SorrelThorn
    Clan: BeachClan

Description: Shorthaired classic caliby with high white spotting and blue eyes
    Simplified Description: Shorthaired white with orange and black tabby spots along with blue eyes
    Other Features: Holding a cardinal feather
    Siblings: None Living
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2711

Postby Goner. » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Res!!
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:56 pm

res.
a snowy owl maybe? :0 or some other bird of prey.
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs charactersβ„’

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:27 pm

Username: houndpine
Cat Name: Frostwing
Clan: Clan Fell

Prompt:
It was the worst storm that Frostpaw had ever experienced. The wind howled, raging across the moor and carrying gusts of sleeting ice and snow with it. She was sure that, if she could see it, the ocean would be as rough and angry as she'd ever seen it. She and the other clan cats huddled in their dens, pressed close to one another for warmth and comfort. Frostpaw pressed her face into her mentor's pelt when suddenly a sound that seemed out of place among the wind reached her ears. She looked up, swiveling her ears to try to discern the sound more clearly. It came again-- a whistle? A cry? A scream?

"I think someone's out there," Frostpaw whispered, staring at the sliver of gray sky she could see at the entrance of the den.

"Don't be silly," her mentor snapped. "No one's foolish enough to be out in this storm."

The sound came again, clearer this time. It was a long, high cry, and Frostpaw could hear fear in that cry.

Without a second thought, she bolted out of the den. The wind hit her like a physical blow as soon as she emerged outside, sending her staggering sideways, eyes slitted against the stinging mix of ice, rain, and snow. Now that she was outside, the wind was louder but so was the cries, which kept coming. After a moment of crouching low to the ground, listening, she realized that they were coming from the cliffs near the ocean.

Frostpaw ran, belly low to the ground, barely able to see against the cold wind and the snow, instead following the sound of the cries.

As she got closer, she slowed to a staggering walk, shivering violently, listening intently. There it was again! She veered off to her left, carefully following her ears. As the sound got louder, it resolved itself into a piercing shriek. Frostpaw began to be able to make out a thrashing white shape at the edge of the cliffs, and she quickened her pace.

When she got close enough to see that the shape was a bird, staggering in circles, both wings outstretched but one looking not quite right, she froze.

It wasn't the biggest bird she'd seen, nowhere close to an eagle or hawk, but it shared the same cruel curved beak and wicked talons. It was as white as the snow that whipped around them, with black barring on its feathers and deep black eyes.

Frostpaw watched the bird for what seemed like an eternity, watching its exhausted and fruitless attempts at flapping its wings as the wind buffeted it about. Surely it was no danger to her like this, and she'd come to help whoever she'd heard. Finally, she stepped forward.

"Do you need help?" She meowed, hoping her voice could be heard over the wind and the waves. Apparently it could, as the bird froze and turned its sharp gaze to her. She swallowed nervously. "I heard you and I came to help. Is your wing hurt?"

The bird eyed her for a long moment, unblinking. Then it ruffled its feathers and turned its gaze out to the sea.

"Was blown halfway across the water by stormwinds," the bird said, voice deep and curiously staccato. "Feathers damaged. Can't fly."

"Well, you're not getting anywhere in this anyways," Frostpaw said, feeling a bit braver and also like she may be going mad. "Come back to my camp with me and get out of the wind. Then we can fix your feathers."

The bird stared intently at her again, then ran its beak through the feathers on its chest, seemingly thoughtfully. Finally it opened its beak again. "Alright. Take me to cat camp."

Frostwing mustered a smile despite her cold and slight panic, and led the way, the bird striding and hopping along behind.

Her clanmates weren't exactly happy to see their wayward apprentice return which what she was informed was a gyrfalcon in tow, but they didn't immediately throw him out, either, and Honeydusk actually seemed rather excited to help heal a bird.

As it turned out, the gyrfalcon's feathers simply needed to be straightened, cleaned, and dried before he could fly again. When the skies cleared the next day just after sunhigh, he was ready to leave and fly back across the sea-- after eating some of their freshkill, of course.

Before he left, he hopped up next to Frostpaw, his dark eyes inscrutable. "You helped, cat. Here. Is yours." He carried one of his own feathers in the talons of one foot, a long white feather with dark barring. "Fell out," he explained, shrugging his narrow shoulders.

"Thank you," Frostpaw said, oddly touched as she accepted the feather from the strange, fierce bird. "I'll keep it safe. I hope you have safe travels."

"Safe travels," the bird echoed, nodding at her, before spreading his beautiful wings.

A few moons later, when Frostpaw received her warrior name, Burningfell told the story of the harebrained apprentice who ran out in the middle of the snowstorm to rescue a gyrfalcon, her eyes sparkling.

"In honor of your bravery and compassion for others, regardless of who they are, I name you Frostwing, a laoch of Clan Fell."
Last edited by houndpine on Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BugInTheWater » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:21 pm

Mmmmark!
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

✼
    β”‚
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    ┍━━━━━┑
    hewwo im bug uwu
    i love deer what babies
    Icon: IlluminatiTheShrimp
    Stamp coll.: GlimzyTheBee
    Pagedoll: yuyasakakitomato

┕━━━━━┙
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    x
    x
    x

β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β”‚
    ✼
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
BugInTheWater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Username: |Winter|
Cat Name: Bluefeather
Clan: Flightclan

Prompt: res w/ blue jay feather
The sun broke through the winter clouds and warmed Bluepaw's pelt.
Her mother called her little blue eyes. She was born in the winter along with
She was the only surviving kit from Featherleap's last litter as she was growing older and her body weaker. Bluekit loved to play, and her even though she tried,
https://live.staticflickr.com/5242/5248 ... 8d82_b.jpg

Notes
mother called her little blue for her blue eyes
struggled through training because of her small size
"Listen to the blue jays, do you hear them? They will warn you of danger. Watch them and they will keep you safe, always."
mother died of greencough
blue jay came to visit her the next morning, very bold and came close to her, left a feather behind
started carrying the feather around with her - was given her warrior name because of it
Last edited by |Winter| on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
she/her
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingEevee » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 am

Username: DancingEevee
Cat Name: Speckledfern
Clan: StormClan

Prompt: Speckledfern was out hunting alone, as she often liked to do. The icy breeze of leaf-bare stirred her fur and licked at her nose. The snow was squishy underneath her paws. She padded on carefully in the snow, appreciating the quietness the snow gaze her pawsteps. Her ears twitched as she picked up a tiny heartbeat sound. Mouse. It had been moons since she had seen mice this fat. Excitement clawed at her belly, but she forced it down. She couldn't afford to lose this prey. With stealthiness and a nearly silent stalk, she was able to creep up on the mouse completely undetected. It had no idea she was there until it was too late. She gave it quick killing bite to the neck and turned to take it to the elders straight away while it was still warm. Her pace was brisk as she made her way back to camp. But a sudden sight caught her off guard. She dropped the mouse in surprise as a Snowy Owl swept down into the tree above her. She stared in awe. Never had she seen one so close. It's gorgeous plume feathers seemed to glow. Forgetting all about the mouse for a moment, she clawed her way up the tree, eager to see if she could get closer. Her strong hind claws pushed her up the trunk, and she was on the same branch as the owl before she knew it. It turned it's head in the strange way of owls and glared at her with burning yellow eyes. She didn't move, afraid it would fly away. But it just gazed at her; almost curiously. She inched forward and ever so slowly stretched out her neck, sniffing. It smelled of pines and a cold piercing waft hit her nose. Almost as if it had touched Silverpelt.

But suddenly the Snowy Owl spread its wings and lifted into flight. But to her astonishment it turned back again to look at her. It flapped its thick beautiful wings and a feather floated down and landed right by the mouse. It gave her a nod and then flew off. She watched it until it disappeared, then she skidded down the trunk and padded over to the feather. Warmth filled her despite the cold. StarClan had given her a gift. She was in awe at the beauty of the feather and her heart swelled with joy and gratitude as she picked it up and ever so carefully tucked it behind the fur on her shoulders. Then she lifted the mouse and headed for camp, all the while the Snowy Owl feather glistening and bouncing gently in the breeze...
β–¬ β–¬β–¬ β–¬ β–¬β–¬ β–¬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:30 am

Mark. Probably snow hawk feather
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

robin's wings

Postby parlaymars » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:08 am

xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    username: parlayx
    cat name: spottedcloud
    clan: elkclan

xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    prompt: (155 w.c. )

The robins do not fly south for winter.
    It's always amazed Spottedcloud, ever since she was a kit; that such a small creature can withstand the fearsome power of winter's cold. Greater birds flee long before the first snows arrive - but not the robin, no; they are either too brave or too foolish to attempt the journey. To be brave, or foolish? Perhaps the robin knows something the other birds do not.
    A pity, that Spottedcloud cannot ask them.

She finds the answer, one day; sure as the snows fall thick and fast upon the ground. A bright red splash of color on the ice, a feather dropped just as its owner flits away, calling in alarm at the sight of her. The feather is so warm. Perhaps robins' down is superior to others? Whatever the case, she carries it with her now; a little scrap of color to keep her warm all winter long.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:33 am

Username: eevee!.
Cat Name: stormwind
Clan: waspclan

Prompt:
Each day in Leaf-Bare Stormwind goes out to collect feathers.
Why?
She's fascinated by birds and is discovering new types every moon! She has a small collection kept in a small hole in the Honey Gatherers' tree trunk. Her favorite, though, is the tufted titmouse, just because of how adorable it is!! It looks as if you've caught her in the middle of bringing one of it's feathers back.. oops!
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me