Based on Click to view
Artist Petscop [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2632

Postby Petscop » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:31 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

This cat is seen walking around with witch hazel, it matches their eyes !

To win this cat, tell me their favorite thing about leaf-bare !
you have a maximum of 400 words, and 2 art extras !

End Date: December 10th, 11:59pm MT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username:
      Cat Name:
      Clan:

Description: A white and fawn cat with yellow eyes

Other Features: Wearing witch hazel flowers
      Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Father: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Petscop on Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2630

Postby Zephara » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:49 am

Username: Diamond pet
Cat Name: Goosepaw
Clan: MoonClan

Prompt:
The forest was a pristine blanket of glimmering, sun-coated whiteness. Fresh snow was everywhere, leaving almost no green visible. It was quiet and calm. But the peace was abruptly disrupted.

A blur of fluff shot through the air, landing with a muffled thump and an explosion of white powder into a smooth snowbank. After a moment, Goosepaw burst out of the snow, sending another wave of snow flying everywhere. A disapproving huff sounded from behind him. He turned at see Lupinepaw, shaking a pile of snow off her nose with a sneeze.

“Cmon Goosepaw.” She chided with a withering glance. “We’re supposed to be looking for prey, not playing in the snow.”

“Aw Lupinepaw you’re no fun.” Goosepaw replied absentmindedly as he leapt at a bush, shaking snow off it.

“I’m not no fun,” Objected Lupinepaw, “I’m responsible. Snowsky sent us out here to hunt and she will not be pleased if all you catch are chills.”

“What a killjoy!” Goosepaw exclaimed. “I’ll have plenty of time to hunt later. But right now I want to enjoy myself! Snow is the best part of the frost-season.” Without leaving time for Lupinepaw to think up of another argument, Goosepaw dashed away, leaping and crashing through snow mounds. With an exhilarated laugh, he swarmed up a nearby tree, sending tons of snow everywhere in a miniature blizzard.

For what seemed like hours, Goosepaw continued in this manner, gamboling around in merriment, no rhyme or reason to his roving.

To put it mildly, Goosepaw loved snow. Many a time, he had been scolded for wasting valuable time messing around, and sure it was a daunting task to groom the snow out of his thick fur, but honestly? it was well worth it.

Most of Goospaw’s clanmates didn’t understand his love of the snow. To them, it was cold, wet and miserable. But Goosepaw was invigorated by the chill of snow, and he could never see a snowbank without plunging into it.

Snow was especially inviting to him when it was powdery. Then, it didn’t clump up and stick to fur in sodden clumps. He could also easily send waves of it onto nearby clanmates, which produced some amusing results.

~368 words~

Art of Goose in snow
Last edited by Zephara on Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:53 am

Username: eevee!.
Cat Name: witchhazel
Clan: waspclan

Prompt:

The snow that falls makes me so clean
The snow that falls makes me so lean
The snow is cold yet savory on your tongue
The snow makes me feel so young.
The blizzard that blows rearranges
And makes it a surprise every morning.
The snow reflects the light from the sun
And makes the camp look like a glistening waterfall.
I love the snow, for it makes me
Who I am, me, me, me.
Last edited by astraf on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:40 am

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Briar
    Clan: Twilight Drift

Prompt:

The world seems to stop, at least for a little while.

In every other season, there is always hustle and bustle. With the cats, every is excited to be out in the warmth, and there's no way to really find a secluded spot to be truly alone. Briar would always hear the others, as their voices carried throughout the territory. In Leaf-Fall, so many cats enjoyed looking at the pretty colors of the trees, and trying to enjoy the last bit of warmth.

But in Leaf Bare, finally she was alone. The world was empty. No birds flew overhead, tucked away in nests to keep warm. Cats were grumbling about the snow, sticking to their dry spots as well, trying to protect their shorter fur and stay warm. Briar alone would be out, where she could finally close her eyes, and think. No meows of the others penetrated her thoughts. No small creatures' feet would scurry across the earth and distract her. She was alone, which was just how she wanted to be. Leaf Bare would always be her favorite season for this reason.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2632

Postby denja » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:59 am

res!
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:43 am

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; Vervain
    Gender;; trans male
    Age;; 33 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; wave runner

Prompt;;
    The frost was heavy across the fur of most of his clan mates. The cold air pressing down against them all, a chill running across the spines of those who lived in the clan, puffs of silvery clouds escaping the mouths of all those who dared show their face on the snow covered shore. With the rising chill warmth came in few forms.

Vervain was one of those forms of warmth, both in his welcoming personality and his thick pelt. He was a naturally affectionate cat and while throughout most of the year his offerings of affection were turned down as unwanted advances it was during this time of year that most of his clan mates changed their tune. It wasn't odd to find Vervain the centre of a cuddle pile, warm purrs echoing out across the den as he welcomed his clan mates of shorter fur to gather and share in the warmth he had to offer.

It was by far his favourite thing about the cold harsh leaf-bare, the warmth and soft cuddles that could be shared and the generosity he could show. After all, wasn't generosity and sharing what this time of year was meant to be about. [201]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:37 am

b]Username:[/b] Yellow.
Cat Name: Frostedwisker
Clan: Ridgeclan

Prompt:
It takes the longest to happen once leaf-bare sets in, but Frostedwisker believes it’s worth the wait. There's even years where it doesn’t happen, but she checks every day on the dead of leaf-bare sets in. She travels to the cliffs where the river falls over the edge in crashing waves, waiting for the day that it freezes over, the day that the water stops moving.

She’d tried to bring others to see the wonder, the motion of the waterfall so still in it’s frozen state. To be able to capture something with so much movement in such a paused state she found wonderful. She could just stare at the ice all day, but of course, there was a time she loved most.

If she got there just at the right time, it got even better if that was possible, in the early morning or late evening light it shined through the fall and glittered the cliff wall behind. If it froze just right sometimes she could make it behind the fall and sit, bathed in the sparkling light coming through the frozen water. The light came through in a rainbow of colors as it shined on the wall, dancing on it as it went through the glass.

A moment frozen in time until the warm of new-leaf would press play again and time would flow once more.
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:28 pm

username: houndjaw
cat name: haven
clan: valelcan

prompt: [ 393/400 ]
"it's so c-c-cold!" shivered puddle, hunkered under haven's thick fur. beside him, his sister willow blinked fervently at the white dusting that coated the usually vibrant camp. the two were barely old enough to reach haven's chest.

"nonsense, little mite," she said, nuzzling the little kit forward with her nose. "the wind's up just a bit, is all. wait until it goes down then try again."

this was haven's favorite time of the year: when she collected up all the kits and allowed them outside to look at the season's first snowfall. it was delightful to see the kits' reactions to accidentally breathing in a snowflake, or getting lost in a deep pile of snow. it warmed her heart in a time that she needed it most.

after some time, puddle ventured forward with a little coaxing from a more enthusiastic willow. the two toddled out, triangle tails sticking up in the air like chubby antennae, and went straight to investigate the fresh heap of snow that had accumulated against the nursery's den wall.

haven watched from a distance, smiling. though these were not her children, she loved each kit as her own. and these two were no exception. as she sat watching willow let out a flurry of sneezes that she had expertly predicted, delicate flakes began to descend. it encapsulated the scene perfectly: these two captivating little gifts she had the honor of watching, exploring a new world that was not so much new as it was different. after a moment more, haven trotted over. "find anything interesting?"

willow's eyes were as wide as owl's. "the snow is everywhere!" she squeaked.

puddle sniffed, body shaking but eyes glittering. "it's like a big frozen puddle!"

haven breathed a chuckle, the air coming out in white billows that rose to the air effortlessly. "you'll be a big frozen puddle before long," she said before tracing her tail over the two. "that's enough exploring for now. why don't we go back inside, and i'll bring in flint shade to tell us a good story while we eat."

the siblings mewed in agreement, waddling inelegantly toward the nursery as they babbled about what they saw. haven took one last look at the sky, snowflakes dropping faster now as it picked up, and smiled before entering the den to spend more time with her favorite kits.

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:42 pm

Username: opti-mism
    Cat Name: Hazeltangle
    Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4125837

Prompt:
    The world appeared frosted as the cats emerged from their snowed-in dens. Everything seemed to be covered in crystalline ice, and as soon as her paws hit the frozen ground, Hazeltangle grinned. "I'll go hunt!" She volunteered immediately.

Even with the cliffs being sheer sheets of ice, it was no match for her claws. Before Minnowstar could open her mouth to assign her a hunting ground, the warrior had weaseled her way off without any fuss. She quickly snagged a bird out of the trees, before skittering off to her favorite leaf-bare spot.

"It's perfect!" she squealed in excitement, unsheathing her claws. With a running start, she took off towards the lake, and before she knew it, Hazeltangle was skidding across the ice, leaving well cut lines behind. With each pass she took, she carve deeper and deeper, leaving her mark across the flawless surface of the lake. The surface scored with her mark, she paused, her tail sweeping low behind her. This was perfect.

Could this be what flying felt like?
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me