one x one [vaermina & scaredofmostthings]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby vaermina » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:28 am

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx
        I.x25 years old II. cis malex III.xformer bianchi don

indentromeo leaned against the desk, watching as she moved the files to the side. he nodded slowly. he could certainly believe that, it's been busier the past few days than it probably has all week. he didn't know what was in the air but it seemed to drag everyone here. "i don't think he likes me very much," he mused when she mentioned whittaker. "i'm starting to think i just need to change my last name and get a whole new identity." he's only talked to the man several times but as soon as walsh introduced romeo to the judge, he had felt the underlying hostility. he knew it was most likely because due to the man's high position in criminal law and politics, he most likely knew who romeo was and who his father was. he certainly knew of walsh's criminal past but he seemed to trust the lawyer; romeo, not so much. not that he blamed him. romeo never had a good reputation. he shrugged at her sigh. "that's true. even if it is back-breaking."
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one [vaermina & scaredofmostthings]

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:30 pm

"He's a tough nut to crack, give it a year and he'll be inviting you to dinner once a month. His wife makes excellent chilli," Rosie mused in reference to the town judge. Spending time with Romeo was revitalizing her, even the short minutes they spent together we're making her feel less like sleeping for a month. He had an odd effect on her, she could admit. "Don't you just stand behind Walsh and look pretty?" Rosie teased.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:57 pm

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentromeo couldn't help but frown slightly at that. "i think i'd have better luck of meeting the leader of russia than that happening." he couldn't imagine the judge ever warming up to him and honestly, romeo didn't blame him. romeo and his family had been experts in political corruption back at the city, it was strange for romeo not to have any influence over any political figures here in this small town because of the influence his syndicate had back in the city. but he could tell rosie was very much on the judge's good side. the frown changed to a smile, though, at her teasing. "oh, yeah, of course. why do you think walsh gets so many clients?" he joked. "i'm just so alluring." romeo was something of a personal assistant for walsh, making sure he had all his paperwork good to go and scheduling meetings for him and helping him when it came to his trials and hearings. he couldn't exactly do what walsh did in the court room because he'd have to be publicly elected but walsh usually had him help prepare material beforehand on the down-low. romeo's knowledge of criminal things was much more fresh than walsh's, anyway.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:37 pm

"He actually gets so many clients because he's one of maybe two public defence attorneys in town... But, I'm sure you help," Rosie smiled lightly, stamping a file with the seal and putting it in her out box before grabbing a second one to review. "So... Sams birthday is coming up, I mean we have a few months, but, better to figure out if we're doing soemthi sooner rather than later."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:06 pm

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentromeo huffed at her response. "well, there goes my self-esteem down the drain." not that she was wrong. he watched as she grabbed the files before he looked up when she spoke again, this time talking about their son's birthday. "oh, yeah, of course." he was going to be turning one. it still shocked romeo because he could still vividly remember him when he was a newborn, all bundled up and small. romeo didn't think much of what they would do for his birthday, though. sam was so young he probably wouldn't even remember if they did anything but he knew it was the point of that mattered. romeo's family used to throw him large parties at their home when he was a child and the whole family would come but sam didn't have that. he only had his parents and then his father's cousin and his wife. "did you have anything in mind?"
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:21 pm

"Probably just a dinner at home with everyone. We can get him some new toys and a cake, and if he gets covered in the cake like I know he will, I can get some photos to embrass him when he's older." Growing up, birthday parties weren't exactly commonplace in her family. Her uncle tried to do something for her on her birthdays, but it was always ruined by Otto making a scene and complaining, so eventually she asked her uncle to stop bothering, if only to shut her cousin up. Since then Rosie maintained a vague at best awareness of the passing of her birthday, never really having time to devote to it. She was pretty sure Romeo didn't even know it. But she didn't want that for Sam, he was going to get the perfect apple pie life, or as close as Rosie could get him, and that included birthdays.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:51 am

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentromeo nodded. "yeah, i think that would be nice. something small sounds good." since sam was still quite young, they were limited in what they could do with him and he didn't think he would really understand if they went all out for his birthday. something small and with his family should be good enough. "it's so hard to comprehend that his birthday is nearing. i can still remember when you were pregnant with him." while there had been moments during her pregnancy that had been unpleasant such as his mother's prying and romeo and rosie getting into the occasional argument - something he wished he could go back and change - there had been undoubtedly some good experiences, too. he remembered how he would lay his head on her stomach and just feel peace like he's never felt before. he had felt very close to rosie and their then unborn son. it was hard to comprehend the fact that sam was growing older and was no longer just a tiny newborn.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:46 am

"And I still have the stretch marks, I doubt I'll ever forget," Rosie joked, despite feeling nostalgia similar to Romeos. Life was surprisingly a lot simpler, back in the syndicate compound when she was pregnant. She missed lounging in bed with Romeo for hours on end, his head on her stomach where their son had rested. It was easier back then, before she ran away and before they moved, even if they were better off now.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:20 pm

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentromeo smiled slightly at her joke. "i'm still so proud of you, you handled the pregnancy really well." he was proud of her still, he could imagine pregnancy was not at all smooth waters to sail. while romeo often found himself missing his life back in the syndicate, he knew his life here was better for him in the long-run. his former position as head of a crime family had left him susceptible to the influence of wealth and power, and his decline could have led to him suffering an early demise. he didn't want that for his family or child, and while romeo had said he would never allow sam to join the life of crime, there's no telling if he would have eventually sucked him in or if sam would have witnessed his downfall growing up. he knew that in the end, being here was for the best. "besides, stretch marks or not, you're still as gorgeous as the day i met you." it came out honestly and pleasantly, although he didn't seem to realize what he said until a few seconds later, when his face flushed. "i, uh, well, you know what i meant," he tried to back-track to avoid the possible awkwardness.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Rosie blushed brightly at Romeos compliment, looking down at her work, "y-yeah, I know what you mean." She picked up her pen, tapping it on the desk in an uneven rhythm, "I should get back to work, I'll see you later."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me