✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

Postby JustTeener » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Little Hut/House/Thing//Tags - ADVENTURE GROUP

Carmen couldn't keep it in anymore. By this point she was practically jumping. Carmen ran over to the human that introduced himself as Cody and grabbed his hand. She shook it up and down very fast, "very very very very very very very very veeerrrryy nice to meet you Cody! My name's Carmen!! Oh, and this is Asviel!" Carmen pointed to her bunny like companion that was now hiding on her head. "I am the god of Creativity & Inspiration! I- Oh wait!!!" Carmen suddenly let go of Cody's hand and ran over to the card minion holding the food. She grabbed it all and invited herself into Cody's hut. Carmen set down all the breakfast foods and the pie on the nearest table and then ran back out. "The food is for you! If you don't wanna eat it then no worries, but we figured you might want to eat something! Feel free to enjoy the food!!" she sang. "Oh! Also! If you want anything drawn or memorized, I'm your girl! I have a literal photographic memory, and I'm not too shabby at drawing if I do saw so myself. Actually and can do about anything relating to artsy party stuff. It can really come in handy! Especially whe-" Carmen was cut off by the sound of Asviel sneezing. "Whoops, uh sorry about that," Carmen backed off a bit, "I, uh, get like that sometimes. If you ever need me to shut up, feel free to tell me." She smiled and rubbed the back of her head.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:56 pm

Kiko-Godess of Love and literature-Gregory-Tags:The adventure group and Cody

" Sorry, was this too much? Ghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.". Kiko started waving her hands like there were mosquitoes all around her head. " Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.". She started shuffling her feet on the grass, and fiddling with her hands.
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Adventure Group
"No no it's fine I was just... ah... caught off guard," Cody assured Kiko quickly with a shaky smile as he... sorted through the rush of information from Carmen. He turned to face her after he had, the smile still present and still shaky. "It's... nice to meet you as well? Thank you for the food, I appreciate it." He shifted his weight slightly. He wasn'tentirely sure if he'd ever need something memorized or drawn but he'd keep it in mind anyway. "I can't... really offer anything in return though."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:26 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Little Hut/House/Thing//Tags - ADVENTURE GROUP

"Pf," Carmen waved her hand. "No, need. I'm happy to help whenever!" It was quite clear that she had calmed down. Or at least she had for now. "Annnnnyyyyyywaaaaaayyss, are you allowed to leave you shack? If so, we can take you on a little tour of the grounds!"
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:34 am

Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi
Female :: Tamotsu :: Goddess of Truths and Illusions :: Fog Manipulator :: ~~Adventure Group
"Humans aren't meant to leave quarantine until they are either accepted as gods or not, " Kiri spoke up calmly, still standing just where she'd been. She had no intention of crowding the poor boy as everyone else was. "That's why it's called a quarantine in the first place Carmen." There was a hint of either exasperation or amusement in her voice, it was impossible to tell which. "Just us being here is probably toeing a line a bit honestly."

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Adventure Group
"I... don't want any of you to get in trouble or anything." He said slowly, shifting. "I'll be alright just waiting here, really." And he really would be, that wasn't a lie. He'd never really been much more social than he job required him to be, nor had he ever had a whole lot of friends to spend time with.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:21 am

"Awww good point," Carmen responded to Kiri not noticing her tone. "Hmm well I guess we'll have to wait on that tour. In the meaaaantiiimeeeeee I'm going to go finish painting the dream I had last night! Would anyone like to join me? I could also give some lessons if anyone is interested," she asked. Carmen wanted to go finish it before she completely forgot it.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:48 am

[quote="Creatornottraitor"]

I'll come!. She waved to Cody, then gave him a hug. See you soon!
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:56 pm

"Perrrrrfeeeeeeect," Carmen sang, "lets go! If anyone wants to join at any time feel free to drop by my villa!" Carmen walked off into the forest leading Kiko in somewhat the correct direction to her house. She stopped several times to either sketch down a certain flower, tree, or the clouds above if the tree branches were out of the way enough. "So, Kiko darling," Carmen started, "have you drawn or painted much before?" She looked in the direction of Kiko to see her stand at just the right position. Kiko was under a little patch of sunlight that was bursting through the tops of the trees. Not to mention all the exotic plants, flowers, and bright melding colors around her. It was a breathtaking sight to Carmen. She made a mental sketch of the scene with as much detail as possible. Carmen vowed she would draw this scene as soon as she got back to her villa.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:41 pm

Kiko scrunched her face up, thinking. Yeah, I used to doodle in my classes. It helped me focus, but the teachers didn't like it. She cast her eyes downward. I ended up stopping drawing altogether. I was never that good anyways....
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you