broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

apprentice

Postby broken* » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:34 pm

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; robinpaw -> robincry
age;; 9 moons
gender;; tom-cat
rank;; apprentice
allegiance;; ashclan

coat;; orange tabby
breed;; american shorthair
eyes;; amber-green

sexuality;; unsure, bi-curious
crush;; open
mate;; too young
kits;; too young

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

history & personality go here.
v-v-v-v-v talkative okay like never shuts up.
low-key just wants to please his mentor/leader/deputy.
never knew his father (passing stray who got his mom pregnant by chance).
recently lost his mother; she ended up in a stray dog pack's territory & was killed.

Last edited by broken* on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

deputy

Postby broken* » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:41 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; rustdapple
age;; 43 moons
gender;; she-cat
rank;; deputy
allegiance;; ashclan

coat;; tortoiseshell
breed;; maine coon x dom. shorthair
eyes;; amber-gold

sexuality;; pansexual
crush;; open
mate;; none
kits;; none

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

always looks grumpy (aka she's got RBF).
backstory before the clan unknown. found by the clan at 3 moons by a tom doing a patrol; he had a mate who had just suffered a miscarriage & was producing milk still. the pair adopted her & raised her as their own. .

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat

Postby broken* » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:04 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; pearldust
age;; 19 moons
gender;; she-cat
rank;; warrior
allegiance;; ivoryclan

coat;; cinnamon/cream tabby
breed;; somali x dom. longhair
eyes;; soft green

sexuality;; demisexual
crush;; open
mate;; open
kits;; none

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

quite friendly.
had a normal clan upbringing. loving mom & dad who raised her nice. only kit so a bit spoiled but didnt become a brat. still quite humble & sweet.

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lone mare

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:31 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; pearl
age;; 6 years
gender;; mare
rank;; lone mare

coat;; dapple grey
breed;; POA (pony of the americas)
eyes;; dark brown
height;; 13.2 hh

herd;; none yet
stallion;; none yet
foals;; none yet

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

honestly, this small mare is one of the most gentle, soft-hearted creatures you will ever meet. she is so used to interacting with small humans (children), that she has a tender spot for the young or weak. she's never had a foal of her own, but she deeply longs for the opportunity to become a mother. most of the time, pearl presents herself in a very calm manner, just watching the world a bit before she goes to interact. she is very sweet, and due to her solitary lifestyle before, she is quite naive to the cruelties of other mares.
pearl was bought by an elderly woman named matilda, shortly after she had been ground-broken; she was around two years old, and due to being a smaller horse, the woman thought she would be the perfect companion. matilda had grown up with horses, but being up there in age, she didnt feel like she could ride anymore, but still longed for the companionship of a horse. then when she gained custody of her three grandchildren, she decided that a pony-sized equine was the perfect gift for all of them. essentially, pearl was like a private petting zoo for the kids. she had her own stand-alone barn that was always opened into her pasture for grazing. she had children to come & groom her, give her treats, and all sorts of affection very day. she had a very easy life. so when the humans vanished, she struggled to leave her home behind. but eventually, the area became unsafe as a wolf pack had moved in nearby, so she jumped the fence and cantered to freedom.

Last edited by broken* on Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lone mare

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:58 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; vixen
age;; 2 years
gender;; mare
rank;; lone mare

coat;; chestnut
breed;; arabian
eyes;; light brown
height;; 14.1 hh

herd;; none yet
stallion;; none yet
foals;; none yet

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

vixen is probably one of the most high-strung mares you will ever meet. she knows what she wants and sh wont settle for anything else. if you try to make her do something that she feels is restrictive or puts a limit on her newfound freedom, she will kick and scream and fight you with every fiber of her being. if a stallion tries to snake her without her permission, she will spend every waking second trying to escape him until she can get away and be free once again. honestly, she's a bit of the stereotypical "spoiled young brat" personality. she wasn't spoiled though; she was bought to be a showjumper, due to having a very expensive and successful bloodline. however, she was as stubborn as all get out and aside from the basic halter training, no human could ever stay on her back. they began to call her "unbreakable", and had decided to put her out to pasture until she went into heat, thinking perhaps they could use her as a brood mare instead of a competition mare. well that didn't work, because the pasture just made her want to run free, and she had several (failed of course) escape attempts. after the third of these, she was caught by a very angry owner who decided she would live out her days in a stall in his barn since she couldnt be bothered to behave. she was absolutely miserable, and spent most of her time whinnying loudly and kicking at the walls to show her displeasure. when the humans vanished, it reinvigorated her desire to escape and be free, and a gelding in her stable who had managed to already break himself out of his stall helped her break down the gate to escape as well.

Last edited by broken* on Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stallion

Postby broken* » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:42 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; angus
age;; 10 years
gender;; stallion
rank;; bachelor stallion

coat;; bay
breed;; clydesdale
eyes;; warm brown
height;; 18.0 hh

herd;; none yet
mares;; none yet
foals;; too many to name

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

honestly, angus is the personification of the "gentle giant" stereotype. he does not like to fight or even really argue; he is actually quite an intellectual boy who liks to take a step back and look at things from all angles, to consider the possible consequences, before making a decision. angus is a true sweetheart, not the type to ever force himself upon anyone; if a mare doesnt like him or want to stick with him, thats fine, they are free to leave and find someone they like better. know however, that once you have his trust, you have his utter loyalty and he will protect you at all costs.

before all of this, he lived a very simple life that filled him with complete contentment. when he was young, he was used as a cart-pulling horse for the budweiser parades and things. however, his calm/gentle temperament gained him favor with the humans rather quickly, and when he was 3 they decided to turn him into one of their breeding stallions. from then on, angus spent his days out to pasture with a herd of clydesdale mares. he sired dozens of foals, each of which he tried to spend a little time with before the humans took them away for training; foals always held an especially soft spot in his heart. this was part of the reason that he ended up as the sole provider for his little daughter, pancake. she was the youngest foal he had at the time of the humans disappearance; her mother had grown ill shortly following her birth, and after the humans vanished, without their medical treatments, she passed away quickly, leaving little pancake alone. but she wasnt alone, because angus made it his mission to protect his little filly at all costs, and can often be seen tucking her small body underneath his own in an attempt to shield her from the world.

Last edited by broken* on Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stallion

Postby broken* » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:44 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; phantom
age;; 5 years
gender;; stallion
rank;; bachelor stallion

coat;; light gray
breed;; lipizzaner
eyes;; ice blue
height;; 16.1 hh

herd;; none yet
mares;; none yet
foals;; none yet

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

this stallion is a bit high strung, mainly because he is still quite young and has yet to truly experience life. he can be very opinionated about certain things, and is not the type to sugar coat his words, not worrying about hurting feelings. he would much rather be brutally honest and just surround himself with other horses who can handle him. once someone has his trust or his care however, he becomes incredibly loyal and will fight to protect them with his last breath. he can be a bit of a fighter, not afraid to rush into dangerous situations or risk getting himself injured, mainly because he misses the adrenaline rush that he got competing and its the only thing he finds so far that can provide that same rush.
before the humans vanished, he was a champion showhorse who was world-renowned for his dressage skills. he was highly trained, with the humans putting thousands upon thousands of dollars into him to make him the best of the best. the funny thing was, before meeting his rider, he could not stand humans. he hated all of them, and learned to tolerate having one on his back because it meant they would gt off faster than if he were to try and fight them. he typically was seen around the stable with his ears pinned and teeth bared whenever a human approached him. however, when he met his rider emily, something in him clicked, and he became immensely loyal to her, especially after she fought for him when others said he was too much to handle and should just be put down. he is glad that the humans are gone, considering most a nuisance, but he does secretly miss his emily.

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wolf healer

Postby broken* » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:39 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; harmonia
nickname;; moni
age;; 4 years
gender;; female
rank;; healer

breed;; wolf
coat;; white & light gray
fur;; thick & coarse
eyes;; soft gold
build;; petite & lean

crush;; open
mate;; none
pups;; none yet

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
honestly, harmonia is one of the sweetest canines you’ll ever have the pleasure of meeting. her compassionate heart is so large that she always seems to be wearing it on her sleeve. now don’t mistake her empathy or kindness for nativity; she is by no means stupid and is not one to attempt to take advantage of, because she’ll see what you’re doing and call you out on it, in a nice way of course.
born into this pack, her parents were simple but hardworking; her mother was a hunter and her father was a fighter. she was seen almost as a miracle baby by her parents, who were older wolves and had been trying for pups for a long time. the only problem was that harmonia didn’t really feel a passion towards any of the prophecy pick roles that were available to her when it came time to begin her training. burnt was during this time this she began to spend time with her mothers brother, her uncle Rufus, who was the packs healer. from the first moment he explained to her what his job was, she knew it was what she wanted to do with her life; not to hurt or kill but to help and heal. her uncle took her under his wing as his apprentice or trainee per say, and when he passed away a year and a half ago, she took over as the packs official healer.

Last edited by broken* on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

omega dog

Postby broken* » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:44 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; Proserpina
nickname;; pina
age;; 3 years
gender;; female
rank;; omega

breed;; pitbull x boxer mix
coat;; red
fur; shorts & soft
eyes;; warm amber
build;; muscular & tall

crush;; open
mate;; none
pups;; none yet

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

this fae puts on a good show at being the stereotypical omega; keeps her head down, never disrespects the wolves, stays out of everyone’s way, rarely talks or interacts, etc. but the truth is that it is all just an act, a mask that she wears to bide her time until the best opportunity will arise to show her true colors. underneath her “soft” exterior, she had a heart of ice and a spirit of steel. she is a highly intelligent and incredibly patient creature, and has no problem biding her time for years before putting her mental plans to action at the best possible moment. you may not know it yet, but in the long run you’re going to want to be on her side, not one of the ones against her.
there are very few who know the truth about this fae, as she has spent her entire life keeping secrets and lying for survival. she was born to two champion dog fighters, and was doing incredibly well in the ring until one day when the police found out about them and shut down the operation, taking all of the dogs. but she didn’t spend more than a few weeks in the pound, because a human who was actually a local gang leader cane in looking for some guard dogs, and in his mind, she fit that bill perfectly.

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pokemon champion

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:33 pm

rank;; sinnoh champion
    region of origin;; sinnoh
    name;; lorelei parisa
    meaning;; (1) sensual mermaid whose haunting voice led to many shipwrecks; means ‘alluring’ & (2) ‘like a fairy’
    nickname(s);; lei (pronounced "lie-ah")
    age;; currently 21 years old, has been champion since she was 16.
    faceclaim;; erza scarlet from fairy tale
    sexuality;; pansexual

eyes;; dark red-brown-black
    height;; five feet seven inches
    weight;; one hundred forty-one pounds
    hair;; long, straight, deep red
    skin-tone;; fair
    body-type;; lean, fit, muscular
    tattoo(s);; blue magic symbol (left arm)

personality;; she's kind of a big mystery to everyone; those who know of her only by the rumors fear her or have suspicions about her. she hardly ever shows her feelings, typically coming across as practically emotionless to those she doesnt know well enough to trust. if she considers you a friend however, she is undyingly loyal and will support you 100% no matter what.

backstory;; born as an only child to a single mother; the whispered rumors are that her father was a passing fling & is unknown. her mother circe was infamous across the sinnoh region and beyond, for being a witch who traveled with a small band of gypsies. they would set up small carnivals, hosting things like freak-shows, psychic readings, and true magic acts performed by a "genuine witch". the first part of lorelei's young life consisted of always being on the move with her gypsy family, so when she came to the time to go off on her own as a trainer, she felt more than content in the nomadic life style. her first official pokemon was elsie, a little riolu at the time, who she stumbled across as it was being attacked by a flock of starly. she chased the birds off with little bursts of fire magic, and carried the wounded creature to the nearest pokemon center to heal her. she quickly gained a team of pokemon that she had bonded intensely with, and within four years of starting her training, had gained all 8 gym badges of her region. she was 13 when she traveled to fullmoon island and encountered cresselia; she simply sat in the clearing, meditating for hours, until the pokemon felt safe enough to approach. at age 15 she competed in and won the sinnoh region's infamous Lily of the Valley Conference, and at age 16 she went on to challenge the sinnoh league, defeating the elite 4 and the previous champion cynthia. when she is not in the pokemon league building taking down competitors, she can be found somewhere within the Battle Zone. if she feels like rest, for herself or her pokemon, they go to the resort area. if she feels they need time to train harder and refocus on their working as a team, she will go to the survival area. and when no one can truly find her, she is up on Stark Mountain, the active volcano whose journey is considered daunting and grueling. the rumors say that Lorelei has interacted with the legendary pokemon who resides in the mountain, Heatran, but it is unknown why she did not catch the creature.

other;; while traveling, elsie is typically out of her pokeball & walking at lorelei's side. if they are out of the city and in more of a country atmosphere, everyone is released from their pokeballs to walk/fly together as they travel. lorelei trusts each of them not to leave her, but does like to keep an eye on them with her magic if she feels they begin to wander too far from the rest.

~team~
      "mina" - infernape
      blaze ability
      female
      fighting & fire
      flare blitz, blaze kick,
      fire punch, close combat
      "amara" - cresselia
      levitate ability
      female
      psychic
      psyshock, dream eater,