half heart necklace
ear ring

transparent
Code: Select all
username:
name:
sex: doe
prompt:
To win this bun, describe how she discovered her favorite hobby.

Word limit: 500

November 10th
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cottontail #015

Postby clemen » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:56 am

res hec
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystical-maniac » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:53 am

username: mystic-canine
name: dusk
prompt: it was the middle of the school year for all the young rabbits and dusk was looking at a piece of paper. she was in art class and she was supposed to be painting the rabbit across from her but she did not want to paint. paint was gross and she hated the colors. she sighed looked at the rabbit across from her and started to sketch them on the paper. she made a very detailed sketch before the bell rang. she put her paper away and left to go get lunch.

the next day her teacher announced that she would take her students on a field trip to a paint studio. dusk did not want to go but her best friend did so she decided to go as well. she took out her paper from the day before and grabbed some paint. she began to start carefully painting the paper. she was surprised to find out that painting was a lot of fun. she began to enjoy painting more and more.
when the class turned in the paintings the teacher gave her an A+ on her work. she remembered the field trip and smiled, it was going to be fun!

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:53 am

username: Happy59188

name: Virgo

prompt:
Virgo’s favorite hobby was discovered when she was little. She went on a picnic late at night on top of a hill when she noticed a telescope at the bottom of the hill. She picked it up and looked at the stars. Virgo wanted to learn all about the stars and what's out there. For Halloween every year she has been an astronaut. Every Night she likes to lay down on a blanket and watch the stars with her gold telescope. She has been a stargazer ever since...(88 words)

Where she got her necklace:
Virgo got her necklace from her best friend. Let me explain first… So, her best friend and her were best friends for so long! Then, her best friend had to move and she was sad. Her best friend then gave her the friendship necklace, so the two of them would never be apart. She thought this was very sweet and has never taken it off since.

Favorite Song: Drops Of Jupiter by Train

Favorite Colour: A galaxy purple // a dark night blue

Favorite Food: Blueberry Carrot cake

Birth Sign: Libra, actually 1 day after Virgo ends... (Oct.31st)
Last edited by jointedwishes on Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:58 am

username:
name: Valeria
prompt: baking maybe?
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:35 am

username: bmkmb
name: Exaia
prompt:

aaaa"I don't want to do this."
aaaaA frown. "I didn't give you a choice, Exaia."
aaaa"I don't care, I don't wanna do this."
aaaaExaia's brother huffed. "And we wouldn't be having this discussion if you didn't sign up for that stupid dance class in the first place!"
aaaa"Well I'm sorry that I was forced into it!"
aaaa"By who?"
aaaaSilence.
aaaa"By no one, that's who," Exaia's brother scoffed. "Now get over there and practice!"

aaaaExaia had resented her brother at that time. She had signed up for dance class to save herself from boredom, but upon realizing that she didn't even know the simplest thing about dancing, she had wanted to quit. However, Exaia's brother wouldn't let her, instead encouraging to keep her to keep on going. As she grew older, she would eventually realize that dancing became her hobby during times of need and all because her brother wouldn't let her quit.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:28 am

username: lyttlekytten
name: Naiya
prompt:

"Come on, the stream is just up ahead!"
Naiya hopped after her best friend, who had decided to show her their favorite "secret spot" today. It was a warm day but slightly windy, and her hair kept blowing in her eyes.
Soon enough they came upon a humble little brook that was flowing gently along a pebble covered floor. The pair happily stepped into the stream to cool their paws, occasionally splashing each other mischievously. But one time Naiya's friend splashed a little too hard, and-
"Woah!" They fell over, landing on their rear in the water and kicking up a few pebbles. Naiya nearly doubled over with laughter, earning a sarcastically annoyed look from her friend. She bounded over to inspect one of the rocks that had gone flying, which had landed on the shore. She gasped.
"Look over here! This pebble looks just like a heart!" She squealed in excitement. Her friend peered over her shoulder and gushed in agreement.
"Let's find more!"
Thus began the search. The two rabbits waded through the whole stream, looking for sparkly, colorful, or uniquely shaped rocks. Naiya's bag was nearly overflowing by the time they were satisfied. Once they got back to her friend's house, they laid all the pebbles out side by side. Some of them they turned into pet rocks, others were piled into a vase to be used as a gift, and still others were used to decorate her friend's room. Eventually, there was only one pebble left- the heart-shaped one that Naiya had originally noticed. As they pondered what to do with it, her friend's father poked in to check on them.
"Hmm... what if we made some necklaces?" He offered. The friends gave each other confused glances, but followed him outside anyway. There he took a chisel and carefully split the rock in half down the middle, and then drilled a small hole at the top of each one. He gave the pieces back to the now excited friends, who hurried back inside and painted them a lovely bright pink before carefully attaching them to some collars. Naiya wore hers all the time after that, and it always made her smile as it reminded her of that day with her best friend.

Eventually that friend had to move away, and Naiya was incredibly upset- she didn't know what she was going to do without them. She pawed her necklace distractedly before getting an idea.
That day she went back to the stream that she and her friend had had so much fun at all those times before. She spent a couple hours collecting pebbles from the water, all the while smiling to herself as she reflected on those memories. She went home later feeling much better, and returned to that same spot often to collect more. Even though her best friend didn't live near her anymore, she now had a fun new hobby that made it all just a little bit easier.

[496 words]

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JasperTheWarrior05 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:39 am

username: JasperTheWarrior05
name: Rocksie (Roxie)
prompt: wip
JasperTheWarrior05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:40 am

Image ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

╔═════════════╗

username: blakebelladonna
name: reku

╚═════════════╝

at the store once again, reku scanned the aisles for her shampoo. "darnit, did they get rid of my brand again?" she wondered to herself. adjusting her shawl, she blinked a few times before coming to the spot where they normally displayed her shampoo. in place of it was a pinkish burgundy box. reku cocked her head to the side. "whats this...?" she asked herself aloud. pawing the box off the shelf, she inspected it with squinted eyes to find that it was... bunny hair color?! what in the world was that?! she sneered and nosed the box back up onto the shelf. she would never dye her hair, not in a million years! those buns out there with dyed hair were crazy! but as reku made her way through the store, she found herself thinking more and more about that bunny hair dye she had seen... and eventually, on her way out, she decided to pick up a box.
standing on her hind legs in the mirror, little glove mittens on her paws, reku carefully spread the dye into the tips of her hair, coating it thoroughly. "this is actually kind of fun," she noticed. "ill look so chic when this is done, wont i?" she grinned and, with her teeth, tugged off her gloves. into the bath she went, and reku was out in a jiffy. once out of the bath, she dried her hair in front of her electric heater, as buns cant use hair driers, no way! she looked up in the mirror, took her comb, and began styling her hair the way she usually did. this time, however, she decided to comb her bangs over her left eye. and lo and behold, look at her!
reku gasped. "so... chic!" she grinned in the mirror at her new black and pinkish hair and nodded her head. this was perfect. not only did she look great, but a new hobby was found. she would definitely be trying more colors in the future...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Image
Last edited by onion on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yote » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:02 am

username: gummywyrm
name: helena
prompt:
Helena was lying on the ground while a radio played next to her. It was getting late, and the sun had nearly disappeared. The bunny was staring at the moon. It was almost full. Fireflies lit up in the grass and air, signalling that it was summer. It was a humid night. Helena's favorite type of night, despite the heat and mosquitoes that came with it. She started humming along to whatever song had started playing out of her vintage radio's speaker. It was one that she had heard before, but she didn't know it's name. She sat up suddenly, and twitched her ear. She sounded good. Helena opened her mouth and began to quietly sing. She hadn't known she had a good voice before then. Who knew what else the sticky air would reveal?

‣  Olly
‣ he/him
‣ oleander #2807
Toyhouse
Flight Rising
My CS Adopts

yote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes