Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0286

Postby Neah » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:55 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This is a custom founder. ^^
Let me know the rest of their info ASAP.

Username: NaCl
    Cat Name: Riverstar
    Clan: FadeClan

Description: Dilute torbie with white and bright yellow-green eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Sire: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0285

Postby NaCl » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:07 am

Name: Riverstar
Clan: Fadedclan
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0286

Postby NaCl » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:58 pm

This is a Re-Adopt of Riverstar!

for this prompt, write a very emotional scene from their life, you have 1000 words and 1 art piece
make me cry c:<

End Date is November 9th 11:59 pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Clan[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Prompt[/b]:
Last edited by NaCl on Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:08 pm

Mark
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:09 am

Username: oh yea mr. krabs
Name: Moonstone
Clan: Waspclan
Prompt: (436)
the full moon shined brightly upon Moonstone's glistening fur. as she waited for her loved, she watched tiny ripples move in the small pond. the stone she was sitting on was cold, just as was her heart, broken from so many rejections. but this cat was the one. she could feel it, and not only in her heart. her small litter of kits were moving around in her, searching for the thing that the cats called light. they were restless, so so was she. in her mind, she had been remaking her old love poem, the poem that she spoke to every one of her mates in the past. was it cursed? this thought never crossed her mind. it would make the most sense, for whenever she repeated it, her beloved mate would leave her. she did not connect two and two, though.
finally he padded into the clearing. his short golden fur flowed magnificently in the slight breeze. his handsome, mismatched eyes sought for her face. he saw her, and his face lit up with joy.
"Moonstone!" he called to her, but the second he saw her large belly, a shadow crossed his face. the curse was in motion.
she had not realized this yet, but every time she had a mate she became expectant. then, as soon as he saw her large stomach, he left her. so was her curse.
"I have something to tell you," he said in a monotone voice, just like all of her previous mates had.
"So do I!" Moonstone cried happily, for she had not realized that he had changed. "I'll go first."
She cleared her throat and began reciting her poem.

my love, my love
oh how I love you so.
I am pulled to your presence,
like a kit to snow.
please, won't you love me?
and all of our young.
for I am expecting,
and now you might have a son.

Shellflower's face showed no emotion as he spoke. "I don't love you anymore."
there. the words were out, the same sentence that Moonstone had heard over and over again for many moons. her heart shattered as Shellflower turned away and stalked into the shadows without turning back.
as he stalked away, Moonstone saw the figures of all her past mates, walking away in the same manner.
Deertree.
Featherclaw.
Cactusbloom.
Jay.
Cowtuft.
Owlears.
And now Shellflower.
"Why?!" she yowled to the stars. "Why have you done this to me so many times, over and over. What did I do to you?!!"
all birds from miles around gathered their wings and flew away from the heartbroken queen.

(sorry for the fire alpaca watermark)
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:21 am

Username: Pufferheart
Name:
Clan:
Prompt:

mark!

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; Echo of dried river [Echo]
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 56 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; wave runner

Prompt;;
    Echo was a fresh face amongst the tribe, fresh out of the nursery, eyes glowing with potential and ambition. A kit among kits, with all the promise of being something great. You see, this is how our story begins, the Tribe of Tall Pines, far from the water's edge that BeachClan called home. It was Echo, an only kit amongst a sea of siblings, hitching her wagon to the plans and schemes of other litters. Of those litters were a sickly kit, Snow on fallen oak and her brother Lark Flying South. Now it was clear, in the way the adults spoke of Snow she wouldn't last long, of course, they were right. Snow faded one night leaving Lark an only child like Echo.

They bonded over the solitude, becoming peas in a pod, always by each other's side as they committed their own little acts of rebellion, sneaking out of camp, putting thorns in elders nests and shouting during gatherings. Trouble-makers, but always well-intentioned with their rebellion. Their small comradery made them closer, sealed a bond between them as they built off each other. Where Lark was strong, Echo was kind, she whispered in his ear reason he didn't quite possess himself and he protected her, from the world and from her own fears.

As the grew into apprentices of the tribe Echo and Lark were assigned mentors who happened to be mates, the Chiefs gentle way of playing matchmaker, knowing that the relation Echo and Lark had showed promise. They could no doubt become a power couple, pushing each other further than most would reach on their own. He was correct, of course, the budding romance that formed leading them towards working and learning faster than other apprentices their age. Of course, despite their fast learning, they became a closed system, barely getting anything done when separated. Co-dependent.

It didn't matter, of course, their shared excellence lead them to become the best hunters of the tribe. Echo's overthinking with Lark's readiness for action, they were a duo that balanced each other out perfectly. When they weren't together, Echo became self-conscious and Lark became impulsive, both to the point of driving their tribemates insane. Luckily they spent all their time together, rather happily in fact.

As the moons passed it wasn't long before Echo brought the word 'family' into their lives, two mewling kits lighting up their lives. Their small bundles of joy and energy, Snow on Fallen Pine, in memory of Lark's sister and Petals in Breeze were there everything. However, as Echo stayed in the nursery to care for their kits, Lark stayed working and their lifelong bond began to crack, only to give Echo space to finally become herself. Working by herself, being with her kits she worked up the confidence to be on her own and love herself. By the time she and her kits left the nursery both she and Lark had headed separate ways, still close but no longer joined at the hip.

Snow was a bubbly little thing, brimming with confidence and kindness. She was always asserting herself around the nursery, bringing laughs to all they could. It was her life to make people happy and she did, she brightened the souls of everyone she came into contact with. Breeze was a quiet thing, sweet and filled with gentle smiles. He was always tilting his head, looking at things from a different perspective, smarter than he let on. There was no doubt he would be a shoulder any cat could cry on, a comfort for any who asked.

When war broke out with a rival tribe it was all hands on deck. Fights were breaking out across the borders daily, and her kits, now apprentices were fighting alongside the rest of them. Never knowing who would be lost in the fighting, who would win and who would lose. Lark and Echo got by but through bad luck and unfortunate timing, Snow and Breeze both lost their lives.

Lark brushed it off, continued moving on with his life, fighting the fight. Echo couldn't. Snow and Breeze were her kits, the proof of the love she and Lark shared. She lost herself, crying day in and out as she tried to cope. At first, she was hopeless, lost in her own despair but eventually, that sadness turned to rage and vicious mockery. She began protesting the fighting, the more she looked into it, the more it seemed futile. Their borders needed to change since their neighbour's territory had been reshaped by a flood. They didn't need the land that their neighbours were fighting for. The war was pure stubbornness, pure pride and her kits had paid with their lives. She spoke her reasoning to her mate, but he had become the Chiefs second and he was sold on the war. In fact, instead of hearing her out, he tried to silence her, tried to keep her from rocking the boat.

He did the best he could to change her mind and for the first time, Echo didn't see Lark as her mate. She saw a traitor, who cared more for a piece of grass than he did for his own flesh and blood. Lark may as well have killed their kits himself. It broke her heart, 30 moons of life and love abandoned because of a territorial dispute. She couldn't look him in the eyes, she couldn't stand to be near him. She fled in the night and never looked back. [917/1000]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:43 am

smol bump
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zelery » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:27 am

Please judge this competition asap, as it has been over a month since it has ended.
Thank you!
(When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,)──────────────────

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ

[Need Help?]

───────────
[about me][useful links]

───────────────────────────────────( but sometimes life is scary and dark. )
XXXXXXX[That is why we must find the light.]
Zelery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:31 pm

hi, im not feeling well enough to judge this, my appologies, can a staff member of CS or RISE take over so the transfer of this cat can be done?
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery