|♥| Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas |♥|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

|♥| Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas |♥|

Postby ImThatRogue » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:56 am

Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas are members of the great and vast CS community who build up a collection of gifts for another user for Christmas.

Secret Santa is a popular holiday game/event where everyone gets to be a Secret Santa and is randomly assigned someone else to gift. You aren't allowed to tell anyone who you are gifting and you won't know who is going to gift you. The whole point of this game/event is to collect gifts for the person that you are a Secret Santa for and give it to them on Christmas.

• 2019 Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas is now up and open!
      We're trying out a new tier system this year. Make sure you read over everything!
  • Say hello to this year's Little Elves!
      Welcome Targaryen, LissaJo, and ♔Voltaire♔! The Elves and I will be working behind the scenes to ensure the event runs smoothly. You're welcome to go to these lovely Little Elves for help!
  • Registration will end at 11:59 PM GMT (CS Time) on Saturday, November 30th.
      Click here for the current time in GMT (CS Time).
  • Registration is now closed!
      Everything has been finalized and forms will no longer be accepted. Everyone should receive a PM from either me or one of the Little Elves with everything you need to know, including who you're assigned to gift, within 24 hours. We all live in different time zones, so some people may get their PM's later than others. Bear with us, guys! We've got a lot of PMs to send out!
  • All assignment PMs have been sent out!
      Everyone should have gotten a PM from either me or one of the Little Elves with their assigned person. If for some reason you didn't receive a PM from one of us, PM me and let me know.
  • This weekend, we'll be sending out PM's to everyone to check up on everyone's progress.
      Please reply to this PM and let us know how you're doing!
  • Send your gifts now!
      Merry Christmas, everyone! It's now officially Christmas on Chicken Smoothie! We'll be sending out a PM to everyone, reminding you guys to send your gifts out now.
  • I just sent out the final mass PM.
      Everyone, please reply asap! This way I can finalize things and make sure everyone gave and got a gift.

• Do try your hardest.
      You should give this your all! Do your very best to give your assigned person a great Christmas present!
  • Do PM me questions.
      If you have a question, chances are someone else has the same question. I may use some for the FAQ.
  • Don't say who you are a Secret Santa for.
      Or else why would it be called Secret Santa?
  • Don't harass or be rude to other Santas.
      Eg: "Your pets for the person are absolute rubbish! Haha!"
  • Don't spam this thread.
      Keep all discussion on-topic. You're welcome to chat all you'd like in the Secret Santa Discord.
  • Don't ask for donations.
      This defeats the purpose. Try your best to obtain gifts for your assigned person with your own power!

Once registration closes, you will receive a Secret Santa and have someone to be a Secret Santa for. Throughout the month of December, you will collect gifts for the person that you are a Secret Santa for and give it to them on Christmas.

There are 3 tiers that you can sign up for: the Uncommon Tier, the Rare Tier, and the Very Rare Tier. You can sign up for any number of tiers. If you sign up for multiple tiers, you will be randomly assigned to a tier once registration closes, and then randomly assigned to someone within that tier.

You must provide a gift worth no less than the minimum of your tier. Your Santa will do the same for you. There is no maximum, though! If you're feeling super generous and want to go all out, you are welcome to sign up for a lower tier but send gifts valued much higher, knowing that you'll probably receive a gift of much lower value.

For example, if you sign up for the Rare Tier, the gift you send to your assigned person must contain at least 1 rare pet, along with uncommon, common very common, and OMG so common pets. You will receive at least 1 rare pet, along with uncommon, common very common, and OMG so common pets from your Secret Santa. You can still send a gift with much more valuable pets, though!

Here are the 3 tiers that you can sign up for:

Tier 1 - Uncommon Tier
    • You are only expected to gift uncommon, common very common, and OMG so common pets.
    • You may include rare, very rare, or OMG so rare pets in your gift, but you probably won't get any in return.

Tier 2 - Rare Tier
    • You are expected to gift at least 1 rare pet.
    • Your gift doesn't need to only include rare pets.
    • You may include very rare or OMG so rare pets in your gift, but you probably won't get any in return.

Tier 3 - Very Rare Tier
    • You are expected to gift at least 1 very rare or OMG so rare pet.
    • Your gift doesn't need to only include very rare or OMG so rare pets.

Membership Form

Code: Select all
    ♥ [url=PROFILELINKGOESHERE]usernamegoeshere[/url]
    [b]Will you dedicate yourself to being a Santa?:[/b]
    [b]Why do you want to be a Santa?:[/b]
    [b]Have you read the Rules & FAQ?:[/b]
    [b]What tier(s) would you like to sign up for?:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b]
    [size=50]#membershipform[/size]

Helper Form

Position closed. ♥

♥ [url=PROFILELINKGOESHERE]usernamegoeshere[/url]
    [b]Why do you want to help?[/b]
    [b]Have you participated before?:[/b]
    [b]How often are you online?:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b]
    [size=50]#helperform[/size]

How do I put my profile link and username in the form?

Here's a link to a little mini tutorial.

Who do I gift?

Once registration closes, you will receive a PM with your assigned person to gift. The pairings will be assigned randomly from the list of Secret Santas in the Secret Santa Army so that it really is secret and you really won't know who you're assigned to gift. This also ensures that everyone who participates will get a gift. I'll be sending everyone PM's with everything you need to know, including who you're assigned to gift, the day after registration closes.

When does registration close?

It depends on the number of people that have signed up so far. Once a deadline has been decided, I'll make an announcement and it will be posted in the thread's News section and title. Registration will definitely end sometime in mid/late November, though. I give about a month for Secret Santas to collect gifts for their assigned person.

When do I gift?

On the 25th of December. Or if you know you can't get online that day, tell me in advance and you'll gift on the 24th of December. If you can't gift on Chistmas Eve or Christmas Day, tell me in advance and you can send the gift to me with whatever message you want to come with the gift. I will deliver the gift for you on Christmas.

When do I write my Letter to Santa?

Once registration ends, I'll be sending everyone PM's with everything you need to know. A couple of years ago, someone started the trend of writing Letters to Santa for this event, and since then, I decided that I'd PM everyone to let them know that they could write one and post it in Secret Santa's Letter Box to help their Secret Santa figure out what they want for Christmas. But I'll ask that everyone write their Letters to Santa after the event officially starts and everyone has been assigned to someone else.

How do I get the pets?

You get the pets just like how you get any other pets: trade, adopt, etc.!

How much do we give them?

Your gift must be worth at least the minimum of your tier, however, there's no maximum! You're welcome to sign up for lower tiers but send gifts of much higher value, knowing that you'll likely receive a gift of lower value. It's up to you. Go crazy!

Does the gift have to be on their wishlist?

It doesn't have to be, however, it's highly encouraged. People are more likely to keep what they get if it's on their wishlist. Just try your very best to make them happy and check their Letter to Santa if they've written one to see if there's anything else they'd like!

Do I have to gift a dream pet?

No, you don't. Sometimes these are really expensive, so I wouldn't worry that much about it! You could definitely try, though.

Can I gift items, art, characters, etc.?

Yes, you can. But see if they'll like getting art, characters, etc. first by checking their Letter to Santa if they've written one!

What if I don't have any wishlist pets/items on their wishlist or I don't know what they want?

You can PM me to ask them what they want, and I'll ask them for you. That way, you don't have to reveal your identity. You can also check to see if they've written a Letter to Santa and included what they want for Christmas.

When the time comes, what do I say in my message?

Something along the lines of... "Hi ____, I was a Secret Santa this Christmas, and this time I was yours! I hope you enjoy my gift!" Personalize it, make them feel awesome, and try to make their day!

Can I be a Secret Santa for more than one user?

Because of the way Secret Santa will work, technically no. However, don't be afraid to send out gifts in the meantime. It's up to you how many people you want to gift!

What happens if someone that joins as a Secret Santa doesn't give a gift?

I will contact them personally, asking about their situation and asking them to immediately gift whoever they were assigned to. It may just be because they forgot to gift it at the right time, they were busy, or some other reason. However, if they knowingly didn't gift the person they were assigned to, refuses to give a gift, and just takes the gift that was gifted to them by their Secret Santa, they will be banned from ever participating again. I will personally gift whoever doesn't get a gift.

Why are you starting so early? It's only November!

I'm starting early to gather up Secret Santas so we can assign the Secret Santas early and give everyone enough time to start collecting to gift in December. It's to make time for preparation.

Are Secret Santas auto-accepted, or...?

Yes, anyone can join as long as you completely fill out and post a form.

Why is this not in the Free Adoptions?

The Free Adoptions forum is where one person gives gifts and the Secret Santa event is where multiple players give gifts, so the thread wouldn't belong there. Because this is an event based around a group of players, the Clubs and armies forum seems suitable.

Spread the word and help us advertise! ♥

Made with the help of alegreya.
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4202824][img]https://imgur.com/yleyuge.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4202824][img]https://imgur.com/KwD0b4O.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4202824][img]https://imgur.com/hg5LhKW.png[/img][/url]

Made by ImThatRogue.
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4202824][img]https://imgur.com/u8SjtXt.png[/img][/url]

Made by ImThatRogue.
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4202824][img]https://imgur.com/vzt8dsK.png[/img][/url]

Made by TheBeeGirls.
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4202824][img]http://i.imgur.com/2ywFSnD.png[/img][/url]

Made by ColdSnowball.
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4202824][img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/161204/10d3ff24a21a49c69ea72c7090617efc.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by ImThatRogue on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:13 pm, edited 118 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxx
x

x

x

x

Here's my trading center!
I'm 127 pets away from a complete collection!
Auctioning: Nothing

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 556 people.
I have received 60 gifts.

Here are some helpful threads!

You can PM me if ya need help!
x

x

x
x

x

ImThatRogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |♥| Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas |♥|

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:59 am

.Kira Nightblade.
Will you dedicate yourself to being a Santa?: Yes!
Why do you want to be a Santa?: I find it fun to get what they want, and just love the feeling of giving gifts <3
Have you read the Rules & FAQ?: Yep! ^.^
What tier(s) would you like to sign up for?: Tier 3
Other: Thank you so much for organizing this! <3
#membershipform
Last edited by .Kira Nightblade. on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloves7 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:04 am

Gloves
Will you dedicate yourself to being a Santa?: I will!
Why do you want to be a Santa?: I want to make the person I get have a great Christmas this year!
Have you read the Rules & FAQ?: Yep!
What tier(s) would you like to sign up for?: Tier 3, please.
Other: This concept is so fun ahhhh
#membershipform

Danny      He/him     March 24th
─────────────────────

─────────────────────

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Gloves7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shooting Stars » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:06 am

Shooting Stars
Will you dedicate yourself to being a Santa?: Yes absolutely! <3
Why do you want to be a Santa?: It's fun to prepare a gift for someone for Christmas! <3
Have you read the Rules & FAQ?: Yep!
Other: Thank you so much! <3 I'm extremely excited! This is my fourth year now. <3
#membershipform

♫ Currently living on the air in Cincinnati ♫

| xxx |
Featured Song: Please Mr. Postman - The Marvelettes
Shooting Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HWolfy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:07 am

HWolfy
Why do you want to be a Santa?: I love helping people!
Have you read the Rules & FAQ?: Yes I did!
What tier(s) would you like to sign up for?: Any of them! my preference is tier 2!
Other:Tysm!!
#membershipform
Last edited by HWolfy on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
WELCOME TO MY ACCOUNT
hOi¡ mY nAmE iS hAnNaH, bUt fEeL fReE tO cAlL mE anything¡!
i liKE Pokemon and other stuff that's cool

PM me if u want to I guess

_-_-_-_-_-_
BO LoG NA
-_-_-_-_-_-

I guess I'm pretty CHAOTIC

I haz zee bigg GaaaaY
HWolfy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Targaryen » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:08 am

targaryen
Why do you want to help? enjoyed helping last year :-)
Have you participated before?: 🙈
How often are you online?: as often as needed :-)
Other:
#helperform
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:10 am

kijauni
Will you dedicate yourself to being a Santa?: Yes! I participated the last three years now and it was always so much fun and made my entire December to work on an awesome gift :3
Why do you want to be a Santa?: As statted above, third year in a row now and it's always always so so so much fun for me!
Have you read the Rules & FAQ?: Of course :3
What tier(s) would you like to sign up for?: Tier 3 - Very Rare (however, if it doesn't work out I can assignend to a lower tier)
Other: Thank you so much for making that event again and lets have all a wonderful christmas time <3
#membershipform

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luca. » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:12 am

luca.
Will you dedicate yourself to being a Santa?: Absolutly yes :)! Not my first time and I am sure I will make some dreams comming true this year too!
Why do you want to be a Santa?: I just like people to be happy. And I think a nice gift is doing this pretty well.
Have you read the Rules & FAQ?: Yes
What tier(s) would you like to sign up for?: Very Rare (3)
Other: I am really excited and looking forward to the event again :D
#membershipform
Last edited by luca. on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ ♡ ♡
Hi, nice to meet you c:
Be who you are and make the world a little bit brighter and lovelier ♥

luca.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:14 am

Arya22
Will you dedicate yourself to being a Santa?: Yes, I promise!
Why do you want to be a Santa?: Partly because I love giving gifts, partly because I don't collect pets anymore so I would be able to give lots of stuff ^^
Have you read the Rules & FAQ?: Yes!
Other: Thank ya for doing this!! I'm excited ^^
#membershipform
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:19 am

Kittycentral~
Why do you want to be a Santa?: I've loved playing over the last few years, and I've enjoyed preparing specialized gifts. c:
Have you read the Rules & FAQ?: Yes.
What tier(s) would you like to sign up for?: Tier 3.
Other: Thank you so much for hosting, I appreciate your hard work to keep this running smoothly. <3
#membershipform
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me