✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

Postby KookyKooky » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:54 pm

Twizel only walked at a trot, a very slow speed, but somehow he was right behind them as they went to meet the new guy. Twizel decided to be flashy and began thinking of ways too enter, and then he thought of the perfect one. (He was going to make the new guy hallucinate that the pond was solid ground with a cup of water on it, and he was gonna fall into that cup. After that he would climb out and greet them. Yes, perfect idea.)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:09 am

Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi
Female :: Tamotsu :: Goddess of Truths and Illusions :: Fog Manipulator :: ~~Basically Everyone tbh
"Remember the idea of not overwhelming him?" Kiri stated flatly, "don't you think using any of our abilities on him might do that?" Worst case scenario she could overwrite whatever Twizel tried to do, goddess of truth and all, but surely she wasn't the only one who thought bringing the guy who often forced hallucinations on people in the first wave of deities unrestrained may be a poor choice? Especially given the isolation before Kiko had stumbled upon him, had they all forgotten how bad isolation could be and what it could do? They'd all been human and here once too.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Twizel hadnt even thought of that. He was very extravagant, but maybe he would tone it down a bit.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Kiko- As they neared the quarantine place, Kiko started to yell. " THIS IS TO MAKE SURE W DO NOT SNEAK UP ON YOU. THIS IS KIKO, AND I HAVE CARMEN, KIRI, AND TWIZEL WITH ME, AS WELL AS THEIR COMPANIONS. DO NOT BE ALARMED.". Kiko walked to the front of the small shack, and waved at the person inside.
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Woods//Tags - ADVENTURE GROUP

Carmen, although very excited, agreed with Kiri, so she decided to try something she hadn’t done in a while. She wanted to... stay quite... for at least a couple minutes. She hadn’t really tried to stay quiet in any given situation for a while now. If she has something to say, she’ll say it. As they got closer and Kiko yelled towards the upcoming little house, Carmen pushed Asviel closer up towards her mouth and hugged him a bit harder. She was doing it. She wasn’t being loud, and she wasn’t even talking. Asviel was both content and confused by this event, and they decided to let it play out rather than wiggle out of Carmen’s grasp. To anyone that could see her, she would almost look like a shy child hiding behind their stuffed animal. Carmen was going to see how long she could handle being quiet while meeting this new person. Whether or not she would burst words into their face at any given moment, she didn’t know.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:46 pm

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Adventure Group
Unfortunately the yell managed to startle him anyway. But he wasn't visible at the time so she wouldn't know and he had no intention of informing her of that. Because it was the thought that counted really and it wasn't Kiko's fault that he was just. Like that. The blond head poked out from the door of the hut at the voice, eye flicking from Kiko to each of the others in turn. Carmen, Kiri, and Twizel? Well, he didn't have much to go off of relating to who was who but at least he knew names if not which face each went to. "Um... hello. I'm Cody..?"

Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi
Female :: Tamotsu :: Goddess of Truths and Illusions :: Fog Manipulator :: ~~Adventure Group
She'd been right to steer them away from anything big and rash, she could tell that immediately. The kid just had that look to him. The deer in the headlights, jumps at every noise look. She knew it well. "Yo," she gave a vague wave as he poked his head out. "I'm Kiri -- Goddess of Truths and Illusions, blah, blah. This one's Tamotsu." She nodded towards the fox standing calmly beside her.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:26 am

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Little Hut/House/Thing//Tags - ADVENTURE GROUP

When Carmen saw the human, it took all of her strength not to run over to him and blab in his face. She was so focused she even forgot to introduce herself. She didn't realize how much she actually talked until she couldn't. Well, Carmen knew that she could start talking at any moment, but she couldn't tell if this guy would be comfortable or not. She could never pick up on those type of signs. So, Carmen just stood there quietly clutching Asviel in her arms and her eyes wide with excitement.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:10 am

"Hey, you over there, its me Twizel, God of Luck. I am here to bring you some lemon cakes!" Twizel said. He then appeared right next to the boy holding a bag of lemon cakes in his outstretched hand.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:13 am

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Adventure Group
"It's, um, nice to meet y-" he broke off with a startled yelp as the man appeared directly next to him, retreating back a few steps. He definitely hadn't been expecting that all of a sudden and he glanced warily at the others present -- worried someone else was going to suddenly do so as well. They didn't seem inclined to do so at the moment so he finally addressed the question that had been posed to him before he'd been so badly startled. "Ah... I appreciate the thought but, um..." Would it be too rude to turn the offer down? He wasn't sure.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me