6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #234

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:56 pm

username; dewly_noted
lion name; Wisteria
lion gender; female
pride; the ambivalent
pride status; member

Last edited by ~Soul~ on Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #234

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:08 am

username; dewly_noted
    lion name; Wisteria
    lion gender; female
    pride; the ambivalent
    pride status; member

prompt;
    Kindness, tactful and honest, those are the three main things that Wisteria says she looks for in a life partner. She has dreams of a saint, a shining example of good manners and good will a prince from a fairy tale. It would be a great blessing if what she said she looked for in a partner, however, was actually what she found appealing. As much as she'd like to preach her preferences for the heroes of stories time has told a different story.
    Adventurous, carefree and messy, that's the traits that make her heart skip a beat. The lions who give little care for their appearance and care more for having fun and experiencing life, someone who will actually sweep her off her feet and carry her away into a great adventure. She's still in denial about this of course and will go on and on about her dream partner, only to become smitten to the first roguish adventurer who rolls by. [163]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:02 am

username; KittenGirl2005
lion name; Pewter
lion gender; Female
pride; Summitfall Pride
pride status; Member
prompt; Pewter isn't interested in a lion who tries to impress her with his looks. Instead, she looks for someone who's loyal, kind, and funny, and makes her smile. She wants him to care about her and to truly want her instead of any other lioness in the pride. When a lion like that comes along, that's who'll be her mate.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„
───────── ❝ π„π•π„π‘π˜ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π“π‡πˆππ†'𝐒 π†πŽπππ€ 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxxπ€π‹π‘πˆπ†π‡π“ !! βžβ”€β”€β”€ Β©

xxImage
β—€------------------------------------------------------β—₯
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

β—£------------------------------------------------------β—’
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹†. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoi β—¦ knick's murdercats
.xxraini-frogge β—¦ meek the weak β—¦ shyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sista β—¦ ocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MercurΓ© » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:17 am

username; irockwaffleking
lion name; kekoa
lion gender; female
pride; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4186402&hilit=DNP
pride status; chief protector
prompt;

Kekoa is not wooed easily. More than anything she values courage and ambition. She is not one for lovey-Dover affection with gifts and flowers but if you win her over she is extremely courageous and protective to those she loves.

No one was quite earned that position yet but one plucky lion seems to be vying for it...
MercurΓ©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel_ » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:18 am

username; Pastel
lion name; Iona (to see)
lion gender; female
pride; Zebra Pride
pride status; hunter
prompt;
Iona is a very strong and independent lioness. She just wants to find a mate who will trust in her own abilities to do what needs to get done. She's looking for someone who will trust her and won't coddle her, but she wants a mate who will be there for emotional support. Most of all, she wants a mate who likes to have FUN. Even though she won't admit to it, these are the traits that her childhood friend had, but she hasn't seen him in what seems like an eternity, so the best she can do is look for a substitute.
Pastel_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:51 am

username; EchoIre
lion name; Vumbi
lion gender; Female
pride; Motoheri Pride
pride status; Guard
prompt;
So often swept up in the harshness of the desert and the rigidity of her duties, Vumbi simply wants to find somebody who knows how to relax in it all. She is not the only one preoccupied with survival in the desert, that is to be sure, but at times she feels like she is the only one who doesn't want to be. What Vumbi looks for in a Mate is a certain easygoing attitude that has proven hard to find, a grounded lion who can calm themselves amidst a raging sandstorm. What Vumbi, high-strung and serious, is looking for is her antithesis; someone who can soften the edges a difficult life has carved into her.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:45 pm

username; ty_tay
lion name; Era
lion gender; Female
pride; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4153955
pride status; Huntress
prompt;
Era has no interest in taking a mate that is any less than strong, fiercely loyal, and sturdy. She wants a mate that will be able to protect her and any children they may have without any chance of wavering to a foe that could be stronger. She wants someone she can trust not to abandon her even if they’re at odds with each other, and that will always stand by her side.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:51 am

username; feral.
lion name; cyrus
lion gender; female
pride; dark river pride
pride status; level 1
prompt;
she doesn't care about looks, she cares about personality. cyrus is a very excitable and loud gal, and she wants someone to match her personality. she often finds strict people boring or not worth her time. she wants someone she can have an adventure with!
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:02 pm

username; RupturedRaptor
lion name; Mae
lion gender; Female
pride; Wildfire Pride
pride status; Warrior
prompt;
Mae looks specifically for lions with a bright or bold coloring in his coat. She doesn't care too much for darker manes or physical strength and instead prefers soft coats, exotic patterns and a charming personality. She has a very set in stone image of her beautiful 'prince charming' who she believes will join her by her side as if she were royalty. She'd be the strong one who'd fight and protect her mate. Her mate would preferably be good with cubs. Perhaps he'd be brave enough to fight alongside her, she doesn't really care so long as he isn't actually very good at fighting. They'd most definitely have equal power in their relationship, its just that Mae will only ever choose a mate who's physically weaker than she is. The luxurious patterned coat and the lack of physical strength are equally important, the charming personality less so, but still crucial. Her ideal mate doesn't really matter though, as the truth is that Mae is foolishly in love with a fairy tale ideology and spends so much time in her own little bubble that even if her unrealistic prince charming walked past her she wouldn't take any notice of him.

(200/200 words)
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:45 am

Winner! I love the " what she thinks she wants" Vs "What she really want" In your character development!
dewly_noted wrote:
    username; dewly_noted
    lion name; Wisteria
    lion gender; female
    pride; the ambivalent
    pride status; member

prompt;
    Kindness, tactful and honest, those are the three main things that Wisteria says she looks for in a life partner. She has dreams of a saint, a shining example of good manners and good will a prince from a fairy tale. It would be a great blessing if what she said she looked for in a partner, however, was actually what she found appealing. As much as she'd like to preach her preferences for the heroes of stories time has told a different story.
    Adventurous, carefree and messy, that's the traits that make her heart skip a beat. The lions who give little care for their appearance and care more for having fun and experiencing life, someone who will actually sweep her off her feet and carry her away into a great adventure. She's still in denial about this of course and will go on and on about her dream partner, only to become smitten to the first roguish adventurer who rolls by. [163]
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me