Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Haiku Canis Lupus Adopts| Semi-Open, feel free to mark by Lady Mascaraed

Based on Click to view
Artist Lady Mascaraed [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 54 seconds
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Haiku Canis Lupus Adopts| Semi-Open, feel free to mark

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:18 pm

╔═════════════╗

Welcome to Haiku Canis
Lupus Adopts.
We are a closed species adopts,
here, on chickensmoothie.com.
We were founded by Steampunk_
the owner of the species.
Credit for the lines go to
ArticWaterDragon.
Credit for HCL Threads go to
Steampunk_

╚═════════════╝

>Main thread
>Artist Search
>Nursery Artist Search
> CS Shop
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haiku Canis Lupus Adopts| WIP DO NOT POST

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:19 pm

Rules

xxxxxxxxxxx
General Rules
xxxxxxxxxxx
•All chickensmoothie & Tess rules apply.
•Be respectful towards both adopters and staff members.
•You may not make your own Haiku Canis Lupus unless you have a MYO and use the correct MYO trait.
•Haiku Canis Lupus is a closed species.
•You may “Mark” the main page, but please refrain from spamming any/all of HCL threads!
-This includes, but not limited to; unnecessary chatting/posting, bumping, small post (minimum of 15 words per post), ect.
•Do not ask to be a staff member. If we are currently seeking new staff we will make an announcement.
• Selling or purchasing HCL for any type of payment be it art, currency, or likewise is prohibited.
• HCL/MYOs may only be traded for other HCL/MYOs, and Items can only be traded for other Items. You cannot exchange these adoptables or species items for art, currency, or outside species.
•You may roleplay your HCL’s.
• A HCL may be your fursona if you have written proof of permission from the original artist. Permission from the owner of the other parent(s) must also be obtained if using anything other than a first-gen HCL such as a pup.
• HCL’s may not be co-owned (the act of two or more users developing a single HCL together). They must remain under a single owner for the purposes of breeding, trading, and other community-related activities.
• Transfers out of the species must be first discussed with the original artist of the design, and then secondly with the species Owners and run on a case-by-case basis. If these steps are refused to be taken, and the transfer goes forth anyway, it will result in a ban on the user. A transfer will only be approved for special circumstances.
• Respect Artists and their adopt competitions. Do not post forms after the deadline, continually bump an unjudged competition, or attempt to blackmail/persuade the artist into picking your form.
• We would appreciate it if you asked a species Owner before making public Haiku Canis Lupus based threads. Roleplays and such are fine to proceed without permission.
• Please do not mini mod the threads. Allow all questions posted here to be answered by staff only and if there is an issue contact a member of staff directly. Please message a species Owner if you have any complaints or concerns instead of posting them here.

xxxxxxxxxxx
HCL Reference
xxxxxxxxxxx
• You may not edit your HCL’s lines (including all traits and colors) unless adding accessories, changing expression, or coloring the line-art. You may add as many accessories as you desire. Message a species Owner for approval on adding scars to existing HCL’s.
• A list of edits must be posted on all Main Adopts, Pups, Transfer, and Customs.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Customs/Growths/Transfers
xxxxxxxxxxx
• Growths, Transfers, and MYO Customs may be made by any user, staff or otherwise.
• Transfers, Growths, and Customs must have clear approval from a staff member to ensure accuracy and assess potential issues. To receive approval you must send a screenshot of the completed Haiku Canis Lupus to any staff member along with the link to the original design/Pup reference/MYO slot proof. If a screenshot is not possible please add the staff member you're messaging to the covered image.
• You cannot regrow a HCL that has already been approved and is accurate to the pup reference. Only exception is moving from V.1 to V.2 lines or transferring to oekaki. (this is not applicable at the moment)
• You can receive permission from Steampunk_ to reline a growth/transfer. It must be on the same reference, you cannot make an entirely new growth, and the purpose of a reline is for accuracy to the pup or original reference.
• Users may revamp customs, so long as they have the current species Owners express permission as well as posted proof of written approval of the revamp from a species Owner. However, revamps cannot occur if the Haiku Canis Lupus has had pups.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Limits and Cool down
xxxxxxxxxxx
• Users may own an unlimited number of HCL’s, but you may only win up to 3 main adopts in one month including any awarded Runner Ups. The following do not count toward this cooldown: Customs, Nursery Batches, Readoptions, and special adopts (events). A 'month' in this situation constitutes as a Calendar month, for example all of April or May etc and will be measured by the month the HCL is released in.
• A user must own a HCL for 30 days before they are allowed to trade it and may only make two trades every month. These trades can occur at any point during the month and once made you cannot trade again until the 1st of the next month in accordance with CS rollover times. You must fill out the proper form found on the [url=link]Haiku Canis Lupus Archive Update Thread[/url] for the trade to be valid.
• A user may trade multiple HCL’s at once between themselves and one user. For example, trading one HCL for two owned by one individual.
• Users may make a three-way trade. For example User A trades their HCL to User B, User B trades their HCL to User C, and User C trades their HCL to User A.
• A user may gift a HCL at any time without waiting for any ownership cooldown, and you may gift an unlimited number of HCL’s a month. You must fill out the proper form found on the [url=link]Haiku Canis Lupus Archive Update Thread[/url] for the gifting to be valid.
• Users must wait two week after obtaining a new HCL before they can breed it.
• Pups can be grown two weeks after their batch was posted.
• Users must wait four weeks (one month) after breeding any of their HCL’s before they can request another batch. This cooldown starts when the ticket was accepted by the artist, not when the batch was posted.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Mates and Breeding
xxxxxxxxxxx
•The parents May only breed with the opposite sex. Males need to breed with females, we don’t allow males to breed with males and vice versa.
•You cannot breed pups. They are of adult age in three weeks. (Exception is regular adopts as they are already adults)
• HCL’s may breed a maximum of three times during their lifespan. The mate does not have to be the same in every breeding.
• Incestuous relationships and relationships involving pups with adults are not allowed. You may not look for breeding/adult romantic partners for your pup until they have been grown and approved by staff; this includes kits that are "ready to be grown" or have a "growth in progress."
• Users may not PM artists about obtaining breeding slots. Breeding slots will remain public so everyone has a fair chance at obtaining the slot. Proof of user and/or artist sidestepping this rule will result in a strike.
• Users may not switch nursery artists for two weeks after they send in their breeding ticket/reserve a slot, unless the artist cancels their open slots. If switching nursery artists after two weeks, users must provide proof that they gave a day's notice to the initial artist that they would be switching, and then wait at least one day before switching to a new artist.
• Batches involving Legendary traits must be rolled for via live stream.
• All breeding based items must be on the ticket when posting.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Readoptions
xxxxxxxxxxx
• Any user can hold a readoption for their HCL’s if they so desire.
• Once a readopt is set in place, such as posting the thread or advertising it, a winner must be chosen and the host cannot back out. The HCL must be then gifted to the new user.
• Readoptions must be judged by a month's time after the deadline has passed. If they have been left unjudged, a member of staff will step in to judge it.
• Readoptions must be held publicly where forms are visible to all. This means that PM (private message) readoptions are not allowed and must instead be held on a thread. This ensures that it can be judged if the host cannot do so.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Staff related
xxxxxxxxxxx
• Artists may hold any competition type for their adopts (raffles, FCFS, impress, etc.)
• Staff may not take payment for Adopts or Nursery Batches but can be paid for Customs and Growths.
• Staff may make or have another artist make their Personal Breeding after every 4 staff duty related tasks are completed (Adopts or Nursery Batches, can be a mix of both or four of one thing).
• Staff will not step in to decide the fate of a nursery batch as those must be determined by the owners themselves. If needed and all breeding partners agree, a staff member can randomly roll for the fate of a kit via live stream.
• Guest artists receive one unlimited uncommon custom slot after the staff vote, whether they are hired or not.
• Staff will receive one custom slot each month based on activity. This slot is a One Rare Trait and Under custom that they can use, trade, or sell if desired.
▪ Defined activity for Artists is 2 Adopts or Nursery Batches per month. Activity for Moderators is defined by species owners on a case-by-case basis.
▪ There is a document that labels activity each month at the end of the month, please contact Steampunk_ for access to this document. If labelled as inactive, you can contact the owner to plead your case for activity.
▪ If you choose to not use/trade/sell the slot, you can combine it with the next month’s slot to get an Unlimited Rare and Unlimited Under custom. However, you cannot get a Legendary from this by combining more.
▪ If you do not want a custom, you can opt for one or more Edit Items. This excludes Breeding Mutation (unless adding up two months activity similar to the customs system) or Single Trait Autopass (unless adding up three months activity). Contact Steampunk_ for this option.
•Moderators need to monitor all HCL Adopt threads. Main thread, Fanclub thread, CS Store thread, ect.
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◤--- owners
Steampunk_

◤--- Admins

◤--- Moderators

◤--- Artists

◤--- Guest Artists
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Standard
Back mane, shorter/no tail, standard ears (main ears), longer claws/fangs

Common
Multiple tails (up to 9), custom pupils, custom ears, longer fur, hair on head

Uncommon
Shorter/no fur, custom tongue, spikes on the back, custom collar

Rare
Glowing eyes, goop dripping out of body, extra/missing limbs (up to 2 missing limps, up to 4 extra limps), extra/missing eyes (maximum of 6 eyes), horns on head, Colorful Blood, Approved Natural Mutations (i.e. goop, polydactyl, etc.)

Legendary
Halos (up to 6), wings, transparency, multiple heads (up to 3), elemental aspects, scales, horns on the body, exposed bones, gene splicing (with species owners permission), neon coloring
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Haiku Canis Lupus are from the Underworld. They are a mix of Hellhound, demon, canine, and toxic waste creating the perfect war hounds in time for battle between Hell and Heaven. They gradually made there way up to earth consuming a large portion of a timber forest in Canada creating a toxic wasteland where they now reside.

Height
Males are typically 6 ft to 7 ft from shoulder to ground, while the females may be quite larger from 7.5 ft to 9 ft shoulder to ground. Pups are normally from 4 ft to 5 ft from shoulder to ground.

Weight
Males are typically 3,656 pounds, while the females weigh 4,565 pounds. Pups weigh approximately 600 to 1,000 pounds depending on how well they eat.

Food
They are carnivores eating variety meat; elk, deer, ect. They have been known to eat their own kind as well.

Habitat
Haiku Canis Lupus live in a toxic wasteland which they have created. This makes it so other creatures cannot thrive in their territory, they will leave their territory to go on regular hunts for food.

Coloring and patterns
Their fur color is normally a dark color, the most common colors seen are; black and dark gray. However, there has been cases of neon colored Haiku Canis Lupus’s.
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Miscellaneous
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Reserved just in case

Last bumped by Lady Mascaraed on Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:26 pm.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me