fade's character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

||

Postby Fading Dreams » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:18 am

FC: Katheryn Winnick
Fading Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lucina | vampire

Postby Fading Dreams » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:56 pm

xxxxxxxxx❝ 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, ❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..............name: lucina sera irvine
..............nicknames: sera or lucy (use with caution)
..............age: 432, looks 35
..............gender: cisfemale
..............sexuality: asexual, biromantic
..............species: vampire
..............role: head of the coven
..............fc: charlize theron

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝ 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚡 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 ❞
phys. appearance: a slender yet tall woman (around 5'10)" with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. she is commonly seen in either casual clothing or short gown dresses, both with patterns and designs reminiscent of the baroque time period.

personality: lucina has mastered the art of presenting a mask of elegance and maturity and while she does hold those two traits close to her heart she isn't as uptight as she seems. she is commonly a well-natured and motherly individual, holding a soft-spot in her heart for her coven, however, she can become aggressive towards others who seek to harm the individuals near her or desire to overthrow her leadership. lucina typically helps to uphold the balance within the ranks and will rush to someone's aid if they simply ask but will become wary of their actions if they have broken her trust. additionally, her scolding sessions can remind a person of a mother reprimanding their child, a disappointed expression painting her face. she is often told that she needs to "live a little" by individuals who aren't close to her although once in a private setting with those she trusts, an abundance of smiles and laughter can be seen and heard coming from the coven leader. at times she can also be seen staring perplexed at a piece of modern technology and may ask a younger vampire to assist her.
......pos. traits: dignified, gentle, and warm-hearted.
......neu. traits: calculating, ambitious, and blunt.
......neg. traits: reserved, practical, and ruthless.

history: born during the baroque era, lucina grew up in a moderately wealthy family from a small town in england and became fascinated by all things classical whether it be art, plays, literature, music, and etc. she had begun to learn about the various languages and musical instruments throughout europe and became so interested that her parents would often send her outside of england to explore and gain knowledge. as a young adult, she had many stories about her various adventures and was a social butterfly to everyone she could converse with. years later, on one fateful night, lucina had just exited a bustling restaurant when she was attacked by an unknown vampire, which to this day the reason for the attack is still unclear. months passed before lucina realized that her aging had halted, her appearance remaining youthful, and in both fright and terror quickly ran away from home with only a few belongings in her possession. she would stay in one city for a while before moving to another, her identity always changing along with her appearance, always making sure to leave before the people around her started to notice something was off. during one of her stays in a european city, she was granted the chance to travel and start a new life in california. with lady luck on her side, she soon moved to the states and was taken into the coven, becoming quite close to the previous head. after the death of the previous leader, she was bestowed the title of the head of the coven yet it only brought along bloodshed and gruesome war in its wake. when the pack had approached her with a peace treaty she agreed hoping for an era of peace.

relations: (please pm me to discuss further!)
......family: the coven (biological: mostly deceased)
......crush: open
......s/o: open
......enemies: open
Fading Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

evalina | human

Postby Fading Dreams » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:57 am

❝ 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐫❟
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⌘ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name: evalina hawkins ....nicknames: eva, lina, lin ....age: 19 ....gender: cisfemale
sexuality: bisexual ......species: human ......role: citizen ......fc: melissa hunter

phys. appearance: evalina is a short woman (5'2") with a petite figure and raven black
hair and eyes. she likes to wear dark-colored clothing and makeup while typically
keeping her hair in two braids.

personality: while evalina means well in most conversations her bluntness and stoic
personality can make others wary of her. she attempts to help people in an eye-
opening and realistic way although her kindness can be taken for rudeness. on rare
occasions, you can see a small smile grace her face although not for long.
......pos. traits: respectful, efficient, kind.
......neu. traits: understanding, stoic, rational.
......neg. traits: abrasive, critical, fickle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⌘ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...................𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. ❞

history: born in the small town of woodridge, evalina has lived her life in an uninteresting way. brought up by parents who were rarely home, constantly traveling for their jobs, she found solace in the stars and dark forest nearby the city. although she loved observing the animals and forest she never dared to venture into it due to the rumors and whispers of the other citizens. she soon became knowledgeable in different creatures and plants, making notes of all interesting wildlife in a notebook. as a young child, she was often perplexed by others calling her rude when she only had wanted to help them, this led to a decline of social interactions, keeping to herself as that was all she was used to growing up. as she grew up not much had changed other than attempts to open herself up to others and her love for darker colors became more prominent in the clothing and furniture seen in her possession.

likes: wildlife, astrology, witty comments, umbrellas, and dark colors.
dislikes: stubborn individuals, traveling, loud noises, and heights.

relations: (please pm me to discuss further!)
......family: open
......crush: open
......s/o: open
......enemies: open
......friends: arabella laver & robbie sawyer
Fading Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

min-ji | pain manipulation

Postby Fading Dreams » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:47 am

......❝ 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐭, 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐭,
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name: min-ji kazino.....nicknames: min, minnie, kaz.....age: 17.....gender: female
sexuality: bisexual.....class: undesirables....fc: bibi (kim hyung seo).....height: 5' 6"
personality: sassy, sarcastic, and sly, min-ji has developed a sharp tongue and clever
attitude as a defense mechanism. she can be blunt and known to not sugarcoat the
things she says. at times she can be reckless or risky, however, will always make sure
to not go overboard. underneath her frigid exterior, a determined and caring woman
can be found. she sticks close to her friends and is more of a listener than a talker.
......pos. traits: thoughtful, resolute, and loyal.
......neu. traits: blunt, reckless, and clever.
......neg. traits: sarcastic, ruthless, and unforgiving.
power: pain manipulation. having inherited her villain mother's power, min-ji is able
to inflict, absorb, transfer, or even erase the sensation of pain of others or herself
through touch or thought. this can extend to both physical or emotional pain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...........................................❜𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞. ❞
----------------
fade | she/they | hiatus
demisexual
[nursing student]
Fading Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes