Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:22 am

Black and Tan "Blue" Merle.

owned by Ringo.

end tomorrow or top of page two. give em a history, a minimum of 100 words.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:36 pm

This dog has been through alot throughout his life so far. For one, he is blind. Why? Well, his parents are both merles, which resulted in a very sickly litter. He turned out bilnd, his sister deaf, and the rest, stillborn or died shortly after birth. Growing up wasnt easy for this pup. Being blind, he needed someone so constantly see to him for his first 8 weeks to make sure he was okay. He had to make frequent visits to the vet to ensure that his condition was stable. When it was time for this pup to be adopted, his mother's owners had to carefully select a home for both him and his sister. Having such a close bond, they helped each other alot. They were each others eyes and ears. So, when finally adopted, they had their life laid out for them.

Name: Keller
(Sisters name is Helen[See what i did there lol])
☮ lex | it/its | lover of lions | 10/21 ☮
kalons trades [mirage (1987) album]
“Good times are ahead! Or behind.
Because they sure aren't here.”

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 003

Postby Nocsokol » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:06 am

name:: Blizzard
breed:: australian shepherd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blizzard was born in a cold garage in the middle of winter. Her mother's owner didn't want her or her two brothers and left them alone in the garage to wait till they were weaned. During that time both her brothers passed away and she was left with just her mother. At seven weeks old she started nibbling on her mother's kibble and her owner decided she was ready to go. The man picked her up and carried her away from her mother against her will. He loaded the puppy into his car and drove off into the the cold morning. The man got out and tied Blizzard to a tree and left her there. The skinny puppy curled up, trying to stay warm.

After the sun set the snow started picking up. Soon it was a full fledged blizzard and the small pup was covered in freeing snow. As the sun began to rise a truck spotted her and pulled over. A lady picked her up and took her to the local shelter where she got a nice warm place to stay until a home came along for her. After a couple months she found her forever home on a ranch. She loved it, there were sheep to watch and herd, other dogs to play with, horses, and of course, a loving family and a fire to sleep in front of at night.
((234 words))
Last edited by Nocsokol on Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:21 am

Name: Zeus

Zeus didn’t always have a happy life.
    It was filled with sadness and trauma.
    His mom was a stray so she had him and his siblings outside.
    They were under an abandoned house.

The abandoned house was caving in, it only took one strong storm to knock it over and fall on top of the family. His mom found a way out and got help. When then were rescued they were taken back to the shelter.
    His mom was too sick and passed away that night. The pups were given to different foster families who would feed them and take care of them until they were ready to go to their forever home.
    This tiny little pup was the runt of the litter so he grew a bit slower and was a bit smaller than what his breed was supposed to be.

The five pups never saw each again. Which was probably for the best.
    When Zeus was ready to go to a new home he was given back the shelter.
    He was given to a family who lived on a ranch. He helped with the horses and rounded up cattles and sheep's.
    Zeus loved working on the farm. He loved to chase the chickens and sit on a horses or cattle’s back.

When he turned five years old his body began to go against him. He was diagnosed with cancer.
    His owners did everything they could but they had a farm to run, they can’t stay inside the house all day taking care of a dog. They gabe up Zeus to a girl who could afford the treatments and spend tons of time with the shepherd. Zeus missed his old family but he quickly became best friends with the girl.

Now he’s 8 years old and officially cancer free. He’s able to relax and spend the rest of his life the way he wants to. Though the cancer did make him deaf and he lost his vision in his left eye. It doesn’t stop him though. Zeus is a fighter, he is a winner.

[345 words]
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:47 am

(I know I just got an adopt but I thought this would be fun)
Name;; Rooster
Gender;; Female
History;;
A squirmy, energetic ball of fur and tongue rockets around a room. That slight puppy chub makes her all the more cute, and most would want to snuggle up on the couch with such a precious creature. But that's not what Ray and Ally McKormick had in mind for their newest addition. A few months of basic obedience classes, flock training, and endless wiggle butts flies by, and soon that chub melts into lean young muscle. Clumsy legs turn to long, awkward torpedos, put to good use by rocketing around with the calves. Rather than a leather collar equipped with decoritive
A dappled blur flies by, nipping at the hocks of braying, angry ewes trying to kick their legs out to protect their new spring lambs. The dog, pink tongue lolling sideways out of her mouth, carries on, barely flicking an ear at a low whistle before she snaps to the left and turns the herd toward a sheltered paddock. Come on dumb sheep! Faster! she nipped again, eager to finish her job.
(WIP)
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:02 pm

Ringo. wrote:
    Name: Zeus

Zeus didn’t always have a happy life.
    It was filled with sadness and trauma.
    His mom was a stray so she had him and his siblings outside.
    They were under an abandoned house.

The abandoned house was caving in, it only took one strong storm to knock it over and fall on top of the family. His mom found a way out and got help. When then were rescued they were taken back to the shelter.
    His mom was too sick and passed away that night. The pups were given to different foster families who would feed them and take care of them until they were ready to go to their forever home.
    This tiny little pup was the runt of the litter so he grew a bit slower and was a bit smaller than what his breed was supposed to be.

The five pups never saw each again. Which was probably for the best.
    When Zeus was ready to go to a new home he was given back the shelter.
    He was given to a family who lived on a ranch. He helped with the horses and rounded up cattles and sheep's.
    Zeus loved working on the farm. He loved to chase the chickens and sit on a horses or cattle’s back.

When he turned five years old his body began to go against him. He was diagnosed with cancer.
    His owners did everything they could but they had a farm to run, they can’t stay inside the house all day taking care of a dog. They gabe up Zeus to a girl who could afford the treatments and spend tons of time with the shepherd. Zeus missed his old family but he quickly became best friends with the girl.

Now he’s 8 years old and officially cancer free. He’s able to relax and spend the rest of his life the way he wants to. Though the cancer did make him deaf and he lost his vision in his left eye. It doesn’t stop him though. Zeus is a fighter, he is a winner.

[345 words]

winner
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:09 pm