Mansion in the Woods - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Mansion in the Woods - discussion

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:13 pm

Are there any special qualifications/conditions to make the cook?
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:28 am

No there is not, also I should let you know that someone else has asked about the cook as well. I don't want to make anyone upset so I'll add another cook in case both of you want that position
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:46 am

oceans&glass wrote:No there is not, also I should let you know that someone else has asked about the cook as well. I don't want to make anyone upset so I'll add another cook in case both of you want that position

Oh, no thats fine. I don't want to step on any toes :) I just hadn't seen the reservation.

Cooper

-Full Name- Cooper Johnathan Barley
-Other Aliases- Close family and friends often call him Coop
-Age- 23
-Gender- Cis Male
-Creature/Human- Werewolf
-Rank- Butler
-Sexuality- Pansexual
-Romantic interest- None at the moment
-Partner- None at the moment
-Powers/Abilities-As a werewolf the most obvious ability of his is to shift into a wolf when he desires. On a full moon, however, he uncontrollably shifts into a more grotesque wolf-like humanoid that he can only somewhat control. As for other abilities, it can be generally said that his normal senses are heightened and are more akin to a wolf's rather than a human's.
-Appearance- Cooper has been described as having a large puppy-like appearance, even in his human form. He has a mess of chocolate brown hair, hardly ever styled or properly combed. He often simply pushes it out of his face and goes about his day rather than styling it in the morning. He has slightly tanned skin that easily darkens in the sun after long summer days and hits of freckles splashed across the bridge of his nose. His eyes are a cool shade of grey with splashes of golden brown in the center. He stands at just above 6 feet and has a well-toned and muscular build.
Human form
As a wolf, Cooper is massive. He looks like a regular wolf aside from his huge size though. His pelt is a messy mix of browns, golds, cremes, greys, and black. His eyes retain their intelligent Grey color.
Wolf form
His final form only occurs on full moons and can be described as massive and grotesque, unlike his majestic wolf form. This form is more akin to the lycanthrope in the underworld franchise and has patchy brown hair coating his body. His eyes lose their grey tint and shift to cobalt blue while in this form. It stands over just 10 feet when on its hind legs.
Werewolf form
-Personality- Generally he is a very friendly and charismatic man. Much like his appearance, he is somewhat dog-like in his overwhelming friendliness. He knows no stranger and is always smiling and willing to help anyone. He is the life of many parties. He has a sunny and bright disposition and is very rarely seen upset. Despite his friendliness and seemingly extroverted ways, he does have his off days like anyone else. He just tends to keep to himself when upset, especially around full moons. He tends to get a bit moodier around the full moon and keeps to himself a bit more, only to return to his normal cheery self afterward.
-History- Cooper was born into a family of werewolves and not turned like many pop-culture movies. His family hailed from a long line of lycanthropes and this way of life had been theirs for many generations. He lived on a large reserve with his parents and many siblings for most of his life. He was homeschooled up until high school when he left his large forest home to live with his uncle in a city. That had its challenges but nothing his family hadn't accounted for. He pretty much lived like a normal kid throughout high school, aside from having to leave the city for a "Monthly camping trip" with his uncle each month. When it was time for him to moveout he happened to hear about the mansion and the idea of meeting other creatures appealed to him.

Other- Halloween

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett

-Full Name-Scarlett Raiin
-Other Aliases-Lettie
-Age-22
-Gender-Cis Female
-Creature/Human-Human
-Rank-Guest
-Sexuality-Pansexual
-Romantic interest-None at the moment
-Partner-None at the moment
-Powers/Abilities-None
-Appearance- The first thing anyone notices about Scarlett is her red hair and striking green eyes. She has long naturally wavy hair that stops at the arch of her back and frames her face. She has a small thin frame and stands at just 5'6.
Appearance
-Personality- Despite her small frame Scarlett is anything but small in attitude. If she feels threatened at all she is quick-witted and has a sharp tongue. The term fiery redhead has been used to describe her more than once, despite her dislike for the term. As long as she is not threatened she is a calm and introverted person, preferring to keep to herself and her books. A very independent person who would rather starve than depend on someone if it wasn't absolutely necessary. Despite her general wish to keep to herself if she finds people she can connect to she opens up. When comfortable she can be bubbly and adventurous.
-History- Scarlett grew up in the town nearby having never noticed the mansion before. She is the middle child of 3, having an older sister and a younger brother. Aside from your generic bullies in middle school and high school, there isn't much to mention. She moved out of her parent's house when she was 18 and had been renting a place with a friend near work since coming back from college.

Other- Halloween
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Okay :) both are accepted, we can start now
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:35 am

Thank you :)
I have a few questions before I post if that ok :)

Is there a certain way you want the humans to start out? Should I start with Scarlett already having encountered the mansion, or as she discovers it?

And what duties/chores are the butlers/maids responsible for? Do I need to keep anything in mind for Cooper concerning his job for his starting post and interactions with the others?
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:50 am

Maybe start with Scarlett discovering the mansion if that's okay haha

and as for the maids/butlers they are in charge of keeping the place tidy like sweeping, mopping, dusting etc. and keeping the furnace in the boiler room full but Draven is pretty laid back. He doesn't care if they talk to others or even take an off day, he just doesn't like horse play because he doesn't want anything getting broken xD
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exempt » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:54 am

I'll try to get my first post up later tonight!
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:29 pm

okay sounds good :)
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:14 pm

My posts won't be anything fancy coding wise as I'll be on mobile for a while, hope y'all don't mind ^^"
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:39 pm

@Casper That’s fine by me :) So no worries here!

Also @exempt My response will take a bit. I have to figure out how to do it on my phone because my kitten has decided he claims my bed and I don’t have it in me to pull out my laptop and disturb his slumber. But I will respond :)
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me