Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Zuna Kai - OC Reference by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zuna Kai - OC Reference

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:49 am

Yesss, I finally have a character reference for my OC, Zuna! I should have done one ages ago. It's... a bit of a mess and gosh, ignore my awful handwriting. >_< I don't know how some people write online so well!

ANYWAY, I want to share a little about Zuna, so don't mind me as I help you get to know her. ≧◡≦

~ ~ * ~ ~
Zuna Kai, age 18, a knight in her second and final year of training. She's shorter than the few friends she has and usually hates it when people point out her height. A fire stole her parents from her when she was 7. Ever since that night, she's had a hard time been expressing her emotions and tries to do it through jokes and smiles. She's a sarcastic, overly-curious, sassy, and can be bad-tempered. She can overstep things when shes jokes around and has a habit of not thinking things through. Everyone calls her crazy, she just thinks out of the box. Zuna tries not to judge people easily because she feels like people judge her constantly. She can be rather gullible but she's loyal.

Random details:
She uses a sword and bow for fighting. She lives on Skyloft and has a rare cream colored Loftwing named Ka'loh. She's never been in a romantic relationship before. (But oooo, is Ghirahim going to change that? XD) She loves nature, animals, exploring, pumpkins, practicing with her sword, sleeping, cracking jokes, and making people smile.

Did you know?
Her name comes from from a Breath of the Wild shrine! So, I guess, either she's named after the shrine or the shrine is named after her. ;3

Welp, it's a bad character reference but I'm glad I have it! If anyone has any questions, let me know! <3 EDIT: Her ponytail isn't always over her shoulder, she usually has it behind her!

The timer is off, I used a mouse, and please do not steal or repost this!!

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Last edited by Lostfairy on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zuna Kai - OC Reference

Postby Ja986 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:03 am

Ahhh this is SOcool I love this!! I love reading little random facts about people so much!
Are you going to be doing the "did you know" in every Zuna post now!? :O
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zuna Kai - OC Reference

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:01 am

Ja986 wrote:Ahhh this is SOcool I love this!! I love reading little random facts about people so much!
Are you going to be doing the "did you know" in every Zuna post now!? :O

Eeee, thank you Ja!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!
And hmm, I wasn't planning on doing it but maybe I'll do a "ask Zuna" thing someday (most likely in the New Year, haha XD) and then you could find out more about her! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me