Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Space Nerd by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Space Nerd

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:57 am

WOO, done my last commission/art trade thing! XD Again, this took me far too long to get around too. >_< Sorry for the wait, OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE! Thanks for taking interest in my art, I've never done an art trade before so I am hyped! I'm almost done Zuna's character ref and I can't wait to see your side of the trade!

OH MY GOSH, this little guy was so much fun to draw! HE'S SO CUTE. His design is detailed and spectacular! I feel like I thoroughly messed up his design though. ;-; I'm sorry if I messed up his colors or clothes or just his design in generallll! Whatever the case, I had a lot of fun drawing the lil' dude. I hope the pose works for him!! (I again had to look at myself in the mirror and snap a picture for hand reference. XDDD) I kind of just messed around for the background - I am not happy with it but oh well. >_<

Only OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE can repost this art but please credit me and link to my CS or Twitter account!

The timer is off by 20 minutes, I used a mouse, it took me 3 drawing sessions, and please don't steal or repost this! Also, shout-out to J-and-K341 for giving me hints and tips for using the dodge and scattering tool. <33

All comments and likes are appreciated!

(Now, I must save all my creativity for Inktober...)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Space Nerd

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:43 am

This looks so cute! I love his hoodie. Maybe I'll have to think about art trading with you sometime too 0w0
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:51 am

~Teya~ wrote:This looks so cute! I love his hoodie. Maybe I'll have to think about art trading with you sometime too 0w0

Ah, Teya, you are always the most wonderful person everrrr. ;___; Thank you!! And hoho, that sounds like fun! ^v^ I'd love to do an art trade with you! If you're ever interested, shoot me a PM!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:50 pm

OHMYGOSH HE'S SO CUTE!!!!
You didn't mess his design at all!
The colours I used were not very clear, It was very sketchy so I'm honestly really surprised how accurate you got him. The pose definitely works too, ahaha I can imagine him doing that. Nervous bundle.
His hand is so well drawn too, I also take picture of my own hand for references, it really does help!

I can't wait to start drawing zuna! :0 huehuehue
(during the 30th of Sept to the 12th of October I won't have my drawing tablet as I'm going overseas so don't rush! Take your time :D )
Image Image Image

Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:27 am

This is so heckin' gorgeous and cute!!! Wah, it's so detailed! ;3; I love the pose, too!!!! Everything looks seriously amazing!!! <333 I love the way you drew his eyes, they look so unique. <3333
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:59 am

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote:OHMYGOSH HE'S SO CUTE!!!!
You didn't mess his design at all!
The colours I used were not very clear, It was very sketchy so I'm honestly really surprised how accurate you got him. The pose definitely works too, ahaha I can imagine him doing that. Nervous bundle.
His hand is so well drawn too, I also take picture of my own hand for references, it really does help!

I can't wait to start drawing zuna! :0 huehuehue
(during the 30th of Sept to the 12th of October I won't have my drawing tablet as I'm going overseas so don't rush! Take your time :D )

AHHH, THANK YOU FOR THIS. ;___; You're so wonderful. Thank you, thank you. <333
Oh really? :o I drew his design okayyyy? Oh whew! I was upset at myself for how I probably messed it up but ahh, thank you! That means a lot!! <3 And oh good, I wasn't sure what pose to do him in but I thought nervous worked! XD
YAY, I'm not alone! It DOES really help! It feels rather odd staring at my own hand but eh, if it works, it works!

And I can't wait to see Zuna in your gorgeous art style. ;-;
(Oh, thank you!!!! <3)

Chloe Grace wrote:This is so heckin' gorgeous and cute!!! Wah, it's so detailed! ;3; I love the pose, too!!!! Everything looks seriously amazing!!! <333 I love the way you drew his eyes, they look so unique. <3333

Wahhhhhhhhhhh. x____x You are far too sweet for me, THANK YOU~!!!!! And his eyes were super fun to do so I'm glad they look good!!! :O <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me