A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:07 pm

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: A secret room behind a fake wall

Josere kept a good eye on the bug for a good minute, before glancing over at the dark entity, which seemed to have somehow shrink. She looked back at where the bug was, deciding that the dark entity was still not a threat. The sinking feeling had turned into one of slight sadness somehow, though, she wasn't expressing the sadness quite yet.

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Infirmary

Sleeping

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: In the fountain

Xander looked increasingly worried. He still couldn't move at all, and still didn't want to move at all. He closed his eyes for a bit as he listened to his surroundings, trying to calm down.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:25 am

Ik-sha - Current Location: Kitchen
??? - Nicknamed Copy Cat - Location:?
*entering unrealistic fighting mode because I'm not good at those*
The copy cat zipped through some of the daggers and grabbed a real one, throwing it down where Amira was and then back-flipping down to another branch. (Lexi) could see that she was successful in scratching them because a visible scratch was on their armor and blood was already starting to show, as well as a few scratches on their cape.
Iksha knocked them out of the air as they were going down and the two fumbled on the ground.

Bug - Location: Room
Something clinked inside the hole and the bug came out with a silver key.

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Mansion - Garden
Andi could feel the entity inside of the building as if it were crawling on her skin, since the Mansion was practically apart of her, thanks to Victoria's enchantments. At times it was helpful, others it was a burden. Andi dug through the ground in the garden until she found a safe, there she unlocked it with a key and opened it, a small purple bag cinched with a decorated gold rope was inside. Andi opened the bag and held out her hand, three orange balls with colored insides came out and she took one and hid the other two back inside of the bag, placing it in the small safe and locking it again. She took the marble-sized crystal ball and carried it back to the Mansion.

Malverick Malwick ~ Location: Window
Malverick screeched at Rando's face.
"Hi Malverick!" Flynn's voice rose from the speaker.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:44 pm

Vanessa|Healer|Location: Fountain|Tags: Xander, Della
Vanessa felt terrible about Xander’s situation, and wished she knew what to do, besides removing him from the fountain. She lightly touched the vine, attempting to use her power to get rid of the black substances sickness-like quality that it gave the plant. If she could do that, maybe it wouldn’t be too dangerous to humans, but it that just a theory. As she did she softly sung one of her favorite songs under her breath. Music made her feel slightly less stressed, sometimes. She wasn’t sure if it would help Xander.

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM, Copy cat
me either lol
Amira cawed, hopping out of the way and flapping her wings. She took off into the air and circled overhead in case Lexi called her down.
Lexi noticed the cut she made in the armor. She watched as Iksha knocked them down, and while they fumbled she made herself invisible and dropped down near them. She circled around, waiting to act until she knew she wouldn’t accidentally hit Iksha.
Lexi silently motioned to Amira to land in the tree again, possibly to use her as another distraction if they needed it.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:22 pm

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: A secret room behind a fake wall

Josere smiled when she saw the bug had found something. She carefully walked over to the bug and knelt down, carefully scooping the bug and silver key into her left hand. She thought she heard someone say something in a whisper-like tone. She looked over at the dark entity, though, still didn't think much of it. At least you aren't harming me... at least you weren't like the first light entity I encountered... which is now dead... I hope. She thought, being grateful. Though, she kept still, and kept a close eye on the entrance of the secret room. She didn't want anyone sneaking up on her nor this dark entity, since, again, it wasn't hurting anyone. At least, it wasn't hurt her.

Sleeping.

Xander did seem to calm down a bit more, hearing what Nessa was humming. Xander's eyes did open up a bit, as he checked the state of the water, before closng his eyes again. What would happen to me if I were to breathe the dark water in with my gills? Probably nothing good.. Xander thought, seeming a bit more calmer now.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:41 am

Ik-sha - Current Location: Kitchen
The scratch was on the side of the face leading down the neck and shoulder but wasn't large or overflowing. Iksha was ontop but soon flipped over and kicked in the shin, Iksha punched them back in the face hey erm I'm trying not to be too violent or go 'over' violent or smth so XD and kicked them in the stomach. Copy cat tumbled backward, but rolled up and went after Lexi, Iksha hooked his arrow around their knee. Copy cat nunchucked(?) his hand away and they lounged towards Lexi. Ik-sha appeared on the tree on the branch, ready.

The bug responded with a chirp and climbed up to her shoulder.

Andi walked into the infirmary and looked around, seeing the dark entity she growled under her breath and crushed the orange marble. She saw Josere sleeping with the bug perched on her shoulder, looking at her. Andi ignored it and crushed the orb in between her fingers, causing smoke to rise in the room. She threw the orb at the creature.
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:40 pm

It looked like... the dark in the water was moving away? It receded quickly, like someone jerking their hand away from a burning hot item. Vanessa didn’t know what was causing it to do this, but hopefully it permanently stopped the substance from affecting anything else.

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM, Copycat
Lexi saw lunge toward her the first time before Iksha caught him and was ready when she saw them do it again. She flipped out of their path and turned invisible again. “Try again. I’m over here,” Her voice spoke from behind them. While invisible, she tossed Iksha one of the tranquilizers, before she let the Copycat see her again, slightly off from where she told them, with her dagger ready. This time she stood still, letting them come at her.
(yee xD they can get some hits on Lexi if you want)

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:59 pm

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: A secret room behind a fake wall (dream)

Josere's vision blurred as she heard a loud screeching noise come from the dark entity. Is it hurt? She thought, nearly collapsing. Soon, the room she was in had faded to black, as she woke up temporarily from the dream...

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Infirmary

Josere woke with a start, nearly jumping up in fright when she realized Andi was throwing something at the dark entity, which was hurting it. The dark entity seemed to silently screech and scream in agony as it tried to form into a different shape, to no avail. Josere herself looked over at Andi with wide, almost angry eyes and growled, "What did you do to it?" She could tell the dark entity was in agony, but she didn't know how to help it.

Grimmiace had also woken up, though, it didn't understand what was going on. Seeing how Josere was angry at Andi, it turned to Andi with a look of, 'Why is she mad?'

Xander opened his eyes again, seeing the water return back to normal. The dark color did slightly stain his tail, however, it still didn't make much of a difference at all. He still didn't want to move yet, not knowing what had happened...
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:08 am

Iksha - Current Location: Base
Okay XD idk where to hit tho so let's wing it
Iksha grabbed the gun, which whacked into him while he was still on the ground.
They made a strange sound when she turned invisible before sounding like a growling bear. They stood straight and watched Lexi appear again. They whipped their nunchuck around before throwing it towards Lexi, aiming for her shoulder. As that happened they also ran towards her before darting to her side and making a cut in her leg.
Iksha readied the gun as soon as Lexi gave it to him. He teleported near them on the tree and shot.
The Copycat saw the shot and grabbed the tranquilizer before getting hit again with another one on the knee where the padding was sparse.

The bug sat on Josere's 'good' shoulder, still refusing to look at the entity.

Here we go long and detailed responses!
"It was messing with your mind!" Andi responded sourly. The creature certainly looked in agony, but it wouldn't be for long. Though she didn't regret it, Josere's angry look made her uneasy. "Look at your wings and arm. They're practically caked with it." She said. Josere's left hand to her shoulder had a fading black to her normal skin tone, and her angel's wing had the same feature. "They're called Harvestors (Harv-e-stor). What they do is create realities so real you can feel it, think, and be harmed. Much unlike a dream. They often base it off of what interests you and as soon as they have you caught in their created reality they can transport their energy to another location where someone you know is. If I didn't have the orbs you could have turned into who knows what, it's different with species types." She paused, watching the creature. "Your hand might be stained for a little and you may see the objects in different dreams, but the stain won't last for very long at all, just a few days."
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:53 pm

Now that it was gone, Vanessa put her hand in the water where it had been. It seemed okay. She studied the stain on Xander’s tail. This didn’t seem to be harming him.

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM, Copycat
“What? Don’t like my tricks?” Lexi taunted. Maybe she could get them to talk. She tried to dodge the nunchuck but as she did they ran toward her and she got knocked in the shoulder and a cut to the leg. She didn’t have too much protective clothing/armor on at the moment because she wasn’t expecting a fight. Not that it mattered when she was so close to the base and had Amira nearby. She hissed through her teeth and flung her dagger at him with more force. She pulled out another dagger in case the tranquilizer didn’t go though.
Amira cawed. She stayed where she was, though, trusting that if Lexi wanted her to come over she would say so.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:21 pm

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Infirmary

Josere was a bit confused and still a bit angry, but nodded anyways. She noticed the Harvestor had gone completely silent after a few more seconds passed. She looked over at it and noticed it was still, no longer moving, as if it died. Though, she couldn't be sure of that just yet. Josere looked over at Andi, though, had nothing to say. Josere's eyes then seemed to close, as she started thinking of things that she could've turned into if Andi didn't have the orbs...

Grimmiace stretched, then looked at the Harvestor, growling at it slightly. Grimmiace then looked at Josere, and came by her side, acting like a guard dog as it watched the possibly dead dark entity closely.

Xander blinked a couple times, confused on what had happened. He still didn't make an attempt to move just yet, as he was still a tad bit lost on what happened.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me