A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:13 pm

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: A secret room behind a fake wall

Josere did find half of a dream catcher. Though, since it was only half a dream catcher, it didn't seem all that useful. If I were to ever use this, it's only going to catch half of my bad dreams... She thought, looking at where the dark entity was. She shone her flashlight at the dark entity once more, confirming that it was still there. It hadn't changed much at all, and Josere didn't know what to do with it. She decided yet again to leave it alone. She started walking back towards the hole, looking behind herself every once in a while, making sure it wasn't following her.

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Infirmary

Sleeping

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: In the fountain

Xander's eyes opened suddenly, hearing Nessa make a squeaking sound. Xander seemed to have a bit of flexibility, though, it wasn't much. He seemed to be in a major discomfort as he barely looked down at the water, seeing the unusually dark substance. Even though the dark substance didn't seem to hurt him or change him physically, it scared him a bit, seeing it surround him. Though, he couldn't be sure if it was real. I hope it isn't real... Xander thought, closing his eyes in an attempt to make the dark substance disappear...
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:01 pm

Ik-sha - Current Location: Kitchen
Iksha sArCaSm - Current Location: Base
Iksha frowned, as his work was not being appreciated. "Alright fine 'tough guy'. But last time I checked, you couldn't teleport even if you wanted to." He snapped sarcastically. He chuckled at Amira's dramatic appearance.
Ik-sha settled himself on the branch above, listening happily to the bird.

Galaxy ~ Location: Base ~ Enclosure (+Bug)
Suddenly the bug made a small warning screech at Josere, making her look away from the entity and to the bug. It seemed to know what it was, or at least recongnize it.

(Rakari felt judgement arise in the universe)

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Infirmary
The mansion groaned and a small vine elegantly curled around her finger. A small twinkle of happiness appeared in Andi's eyes and she admired the small vine.

Malverick Malwick ~ Location: Cafeteria
Malverick shuffled and flew down to the boy, touching his hand with his beak before flying to the window and screeching at Marlona (continuously) to be let out.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:16 pm

Vanessa|Healer|Location: Fountain|Tags: Xander, Della
She wanted to walk away from the fountain, but she didn’t know what to do about Xander. He looked so off put that maybe he saw whatever it was, too. “Xander... can you see something in the water?”

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM
“Hm. How unfortunate for me.”
Amira mimicked the sound of a Youtuber’s intro. Then, she nudged Lexi’s fingers with her beak, forcing her palm open, but it was empty.
“What are you doing?” Lexi asked. “I didn’t say I had anything for you.”
“Sad. Malverick stole treat for Amira.”
Lexi gasped. “How dare he. It’s not like I just gave you food. What else happened?”
“No birds in kitchen,” Amira mimicked Marlona’s voice. “I am confusion!!!” She repeated the vine. “Did not fly there. Nikolai did it. Could not leave. Do not trust. Then Ik-sha came.”
Lexi laughed at the impressions. “I see. Trust is important to Amira because of what she went through before,” She explained to Iksha. “Nikolai pulled her feathers so she’s not too fond of him.”

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick
Nikolai smiled when Malwick came to him for a moment.
“You, hush. I got it.” Marlona said. She opened the window for the bird.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:55 pm

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: A secret room behind a fake wall

Josere stopped in her tracks and looked at the bug wide-eyed. "Do you know what that thing is?" She asked, taking a quick glance over at the dark entity, then looked back at the bug. She was worried that the dark entity was something dangerous. It didn't move towards or away from us though...

Sleeping

Xander opened his eyes, seeing the water was still dark. If only I could scream... He thought, seeming a bit more scared. He then blinked three times, trying to stay calm. However, his attempts at staying calm weren't working, as his eyes were wide...
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:28 am

Della - Lizard Hybrid - Female - Location: Fountain - Andi, Vanessa, Xander, Everyone at the fountain

Della listened carefully to Vanessa and Andi converse, looking between them as they spoke to each other. She then turned her attention to Xander who seemed to be attempting to move and communicate. There was concern in her eyes as she looked over at Andi once more as she left, nodding even if Andi didn't see that. There was an uneasy, ominous feel in the air but she couldn't quite put her finger on what was a miss aside from Xander not being able to move or speak of course.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:28 am

Iksha sArCaSm - Current Location: Base
Iksha nodded. "Seems like trust is not found here very often, I'll say." He heard a hissing noise and immediately got his arrow and chucked it at the branch just above Lexi. Iksha's copy cat appeared and dodged the arrow, it it whacking right into the branch. They did the hissing noise again and jumped downward.

Galaxy ~ Location: Base ~ Enclosure (+Bug)
The bug made the sound again before jumping right off of Josere's shoulder, around the entity, then raced to the light that was shining on the floor, scooted forwards a little, waiting for the light to follow. You can direct where you want the bug to go by using the light

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Mansion
As the vine curled around her finger it started to wither and turn black. Her eyes turned serious and she blew gently on the vine, using a little bit of water to help it grow back. As started to heal itself and Andi marched right in through the infirmary to the mansion. She shouted Declan's name, loud and clear in anger and headed straight through the hallway, her feet stomping as she rushed.

Malverick Malwick ~ Location: Cafeteria
Malverick screeched at Marlona and flapped out of the Cafeteria, flying around the base.
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:58 am

The darkness spread to a vine that had grown up the fountain and hung over into the water. Her powers dealt with healing humans, but she could almost feel it, like a sickness, even before the plant started to die. It didn’t look like it was doing anything to Xander... but she’d given him some herbs before... could that be causing his immobility? She hadn’t seen plants start to die like this until right now, though, so she still wasn’t sure if that was the answer. She was afraid to touch the black that was near Xander, but she needed to help him out of the fountain. “Della, can you help me?”

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM
Lexi had her dagger out and was poised to throw it a second later. She grinned. “Yeah, you could say that,” She agreed. Lexi watched the copy cat for their next movements, waiting for the right moment act.
“Ssss... Creeper, aw man,” Amira said.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:06 am

Josere wasn't exactly too sure on what to do, though, she did want to see if there were any places that the bug could fit through within the room before heading out. She carefully shone the flashlight towards a wall then across it, seeing if there were any tiny holes. She knew the dark entity was there, in the secret room with her. But what did it matter to her at the moment? It wasn't going to hurt them at the moment. Though, she did have a slight sinking feeling...

Somehow still sleeping.

Xander, even though he basically can't move, didn't want to move. He didn't know what the water would do to him if he dared moved. His eyes were wide as he blinked a couple times. His expression was of confusion and terror, mostly terror.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:22 am

??? - Copy Cat - Location:?
Iksha teleported himself to grab his arrow and activated his mask, teleporting down where they were.
The Copy-Cat jumped right down and off of the branches, kicking Iksha right away once he landed. Iksha hit against the ground and rolled away, grabbing his arrow and looking to see where it went. They were gone in a second. They teleported a few branches above where Lexi was, jumping down with their nunchucks tightly held in their grip. Iksha teleported next to them in the branches a moment too late so his sword just missed them.

Bug - Location: Room
The bug followed the light until it came to a hole, then it skittered in.

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Mansion - Garden
Andi's feet stomped through the hallway. she knew exactly what entity entered the Mansion. Her Mansion. She didn't care that she had disrupted the creatures around her but took note. She entered a room in her hallway, the door locking behind her and becoming soundproof. "DECLAN!" she shouted loudly into a mirror. The mirror's image shimmered and soon showed his face. "How did you release it?" She shouted at him. "Why is it out now and how did you find it?!" The message went right into Declan's head, but as she whisked her hand across the mirror's face, the mirror glass shattered, but it soon formed back into one whole again, the thought disappeared. Andi marched out and went outside toward the garden. "I hate dealing with these." she hissed as she searched for her element.

Malverick Malwick ~ Location: Window
Malverick went down to Rando's window and screeched, thudding against it while it wasn't open.
"Oh, what is it now?" Rando saw the bird, mumbled something under his breath, then opened the window.
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Nessa waiting for Della. She heard someone walking with heavy footfalls through the garden

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM, Copy cat
Lexi started throwing her knives, mostly illusions and a few real, in attempts to get the Copycat to unintentionally teleport/step into the path of a real dagger while dodging a fake one. She was starting to think that she needed to tranquilize or use the bands if her and Ikshawere going to actually do anything, though, otherwise the copy cat was just going to teleport away again.
Last edited by ruethefangirl on Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items