Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Postby GatheringRosesInSnow » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 am

new theory for Bernouli's

mostly because we're either missing something major in linking the fire-unicorn to him, or it's not his, (or he's just waiting for the dog to grow...)

and the comment "I wish people would stop firing arrows at my pet" (probably paraphrasing)

Someone remarked that the 'bell' on it's tail reminded them of a scorpion's sting (or to me a slight resemblance to a snake rattle) but the constellation Scorpio is opposite Orion the hunter and the pair are historically enermies of each other chasing one another across the sky... (scorpions are loosely related to crabs in having similar numbers of appendages. Also some species from both groups glow under UV light, but that's just a fun fact!)

"Open your Eyes" - pup is alert, unlike some of the sleepy, closed eye pups.

although his pups traditionally seem to have minor edits, that's not to say it couldn't be heavily worked over this time to fit his theme.

And doesn't link turn into a wolf in one of the earlier (Zelda) games...

And we all know you love it when we can't pair up the hints to the right pup :P
GatheringRosesInSnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 pm

LufikER wrote:
Today dog ^^ ♥

Nice! Reminds me of the card dogs for some reason. Might hoard a few of them! And love those eyes!
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:12 pm

Aaaa! *squishes pupper* My gosh i love this one so much! <3
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:30 pm

Alright... I guess it's time to finally claim my pup! I've decided to name her Cici.

A lot of you were on the right track with my hints. My signature leads to my interests which leads to this group. It contains my two previous staff pups, which have floppy ears and a curled tail. The third dog has pointy ears, which is the difference this time around.

Fun fact: My staff pup also grew on day 2 and 22 last year. September 23rd is my CS anniversary, so today marks my 11th year with the site. c:

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:33 pm

Such a cutie! ❤️

And congrats on 11 years here on CS!

and I was wrong for Yugi :lol:!
Last edited by catmother456 on Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Scotty » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:36 pm

Seasonal wrote:Alright... I guess it's time to finally claim my pup! I've decided to name her Cici.

A lot of you were on the right track with my hints. My signature leads to my interests which leads to this group. It contains my two previous staff pups, which have floppy ears and a curled tail. The third dog has pointy ears, which is the difference this time around.

Fun fact: My staff pup also grew on day 2 and 22 last year. September 23rd is my CS anniversary, so today marks my 11th year with the site. c:

grats on your CS anniversary! :D

i love your dog, i named her Good n Plenty bc her colors remind me of the licorice candy
TEAM JEMIMA
Green Smoothie Cabin!
King Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Seasonal wrote:Alright... I guess it's time to finally claim my pup! I've decided to name her Cici.

oh my gosh i love that name! <3 And how neat that today marks your 11th year here, quite a milestone i say! ^^
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:11 pm

We still have 10 staff/pups to identify -

Bernouli
Coalchaser
EmberWolf
Lacuna
Nadine
Saikiyo
Solloby
Vampiric
Yağmur
Yugi

Here are the remaining pups that need to be identified:

Image ===> Image
Image ===> Image

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:46 pm

Thanks cat! Anyone know what the new entry for Vampirics space dog is? I dunno how to check their entry thingy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay here are my guesses for Vamp's space faring dog. I eliminated the robot dog, grown starry dog, and the hoofed tall dog with the crab, as it does not seem like it would be theirs. Others felt less likely as well.

This one looks almost space like. The way the white is done comes off as bubbling water. The red feels like the sky of an alien planet. Not my highest choice of it being theirs.

Self explanatory. Its a space pup with blue eyes. The planet they are visiting is mostly water. Vampy could have kept their pup subtle this time.

Looks like planets and stars on the pup. The eyes closed could signify them being unaware to dangers and wonders of space.

I originally thought Vampiric.. Then not.. But the "bell" held in the tail might actually be a space pod. This one looks aquatic and alien like with its blue ocean like eyes. Pretty sure Vamp mentioned dark figures darting away from being seen. They tend to edit their pups alot. So this is now a most likely choice for them.

And Seasonal, love your pup! And that is really cool that your pup grew on your 11th anniversary! (I'm amazed on how long you were with CS! And congrats on 11 years too!)
Last edited by Obius on Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups