🥇 Terwill Roleplay 🥇

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

🥇 Terwill Roleplay 🥇

Postby .Broken » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:41 am

Introduction

Far away from people, there is a secret land by the sea where weird creatures called Terwills thrive. They are balls of fluff that come in all colors and patterns; some are completely round ( true Terwills) while others resemble caterpillars ( opal Terwills). The Terwills are re-emerging from their hibernation this year.

Rules

- Follow all CS rules

- Do not begin roleplaying until your form(s) have been accepted.

- Be considerate.

Character Entry

Any Terwill (also called Puffs or Caterpillars) you have adopted from me can be entered for you to roleplay as. Send me a message with the form below. If it is accepted, you can post the personality form in a reply as you would normally.

Code: Select all
Name:

Species (true or opal Terwill):

Picture/link:

Personality:

Other:

Character Request

If you want to roleplay as a ready-made character fill out this form the send it to me. If it is accepted you may post the personality form in a reply as you would normally.

Name:

Picture/link:

Breeding Request

If you want two Terwills to have puffs (babies) fill out this form and send it to me. If it is accepted, you may have your puffs breed discretely and I will draw the young.

Puff names:

Pictures/links:

Number of young (1-24):

If you have any questions just send me a message, I will be happy to answer them. I am going to roleplay as Eagle (red white and blue puff shown above). You can roleplay as Berry, Laura, or Charles, found here.

Eagle

~ Fierce ~ Vengeful ~ Respectful ~ Smart ~ Brave ~ Proper

Eagle is a fierce and vengeful puff who has a dark and tragic past. He is a brave fighter and often gets into tussles with other puffs because he only answers to superiors.

"Games are only fun to play..."

- Fish and aquatic invert keeper

- Formerly "Нүхтэй Слизерин"
- Artist, writer, pianist, poet
- TFP fanatic
- Scorpio

Salutations. Call be Broken. I like to watch horror films and draw comics. If you want some of my pets or items you can just send a trade on over- I'll do free art if you want, just see here. I'm open to PMs if you need help with the site, if you want to talk about TFP, etc: I don't block people and I'm fairly understanding, so don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

"When you're winning."- Knock Out
.Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🥇 Terwill Roleplay 🥇

Postby .Broken » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 am

Slots for roleplayers:

Slots taken:

"Games are only fun to play..."

- Fish and aquatic invert keeper

- Formerly "Нүхтэй Слизерин"
- Artist, writer, pianist, poet
- TFP fanatic
- Scorpio

Salutations. Call be Broken. I like to watch horror films and draw comics. If you want some of my pets or items you can just send a trade on over- I'll do free art if you want, just see here. I'm open to PMs if you need help with the site, if you want to talk about TFP, etc: I don't block people and I'm fairly understanding, so don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

"When you're winning."- Knock Out
.Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me