Genotype: Ee Aa GgSplSpl
Foundation Bloodlines
Breeding Notes:
- het extension
-het agouti
-het grey, foals can be any "type" of grey including fleabitten and dappled
-all foals will be splash

Prompt
When Adagio is in the show ring, he is always excited! He is known to be a champ when it comes to Cross Country, he was trained to be swift and agile to be able to succeed greatly in the event. He loves the thrill of a new trail to follow and being able to overcome obstacles in his path that are new and challenging! He can be a bit of a show off to the other ponies in the same discipline, but he does his best to be more humble. Although he does admit it is rather hard for him to work at being humble when he is all set and ready for the next Cross Country event to begin as it is always an exciting wait! <3 Though there have been times where Adagio hasn't come in first place during events, but the one thing admirable about him is that he is a good sport at winning and losing in the show ring! <3
Last edited by khenney on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferox Welsh #244 fleabitten grey splash

Postby h0rsel0ver09 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:34 pm

OMG! I... LOVE it!!!! 😀🤩🤩🤩🤩
h0rsel0ver09

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:24 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Show Name: As Good As it Gets
Barn Name: Adagio
Sex: Stallion
Height: 14 hh
Halter? Yes! Matching his eye color. c:
Prompt:
When Adagio is in the show ring, he is always excited! He is known to be a champ when it comes to Cross Country, he was trained to be swift and agile to be able to succeed greatly in the event. He loves the thrill of a new trail to follow and being able to overcome obstacles in his path that are new and challenging! He can be a bit of a show off to the other ponies in the same discipline, but he does his best to be more humble. Although he does admit it is rather hard for him to work at being humble when he is all set and ready for the next Cross Country event to begin as it is always an exciting wait! <3 Though there have been times where Adagio hasn't come in first place during events, but the one thing admirable about him is that he is a good sport at winning and losing in the show ring! <3
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:09 am

.henloimmabirb. wrote:Username: .henloimmabirb.
Prompt:

He's all yours! Great description for him! It's exactly what I imagined as

I love your new icon by the way. Its adorable!
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:20 pm

khenney wrote:
.henloimmabirb. wrote:Username: .henloimmabirb.
Prompt:

He's all yours! Great description for him! It's exactly what I imagined as

I love your new icon by the way. Its adorable!

Awwe thank you so much!! : D Will certainly love him! <3
and thank youuuu! c: <3
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items