Scarlet Ice- new & accepting~ female characters needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Scarlet Ice- new & accepting~ female characters needed

Postby owl0430 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Accepted. Might go ahead and start tomarrow morning if nobody else joins by then. I don't want y'all to get bored waiting. )
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:39 pm

( So i figured we could start the rp off with the human charachters arriving to their hotel? Hope that's okay. If not we can change it.)

Akemi Shiko-18-female-human
Neon lights lit up the dark of the night, giving the city a surreal appearance. The hustle and bustle of traffic could be heard and seen from every street, as if the city never slept. People hurried around busily, some with places to be, other searching for the next thrill. The night air was a gentle warmth on the skin, and the wind carried with it the sound of music that was playing nearby. With a gleeful smile she practically jumped out of the car once it had parked, gazing at their surroundings. She could see their hotel from the parking garage- a huge tower that reached for the sky, hundreds of lights shining through the windows. It was hard to believe they were actually here, in the city, where vampires roamed. That last fact was both exciting and frightening. Walking up to the concrete wall that kept the cars from falling off the building, she looked at the view, which was just as breathtaking as it had been from the ground. From there she rushed back to the car, poking her head back in through the door she had gotten out of. " Can you guys believe we actually made it here in one piece? Oh, and you guys really need to check out the view from up here!" she smiled at the group. What should they do first after they got settled in? Explore the city? Check out the hotel pool? Maybe find some solid food instead of road-trip snacks? There were so many options!

Adrian ''Duality'' Himura-19-male-vampire
Adorned in jeans, a fitted black t-shirt, and a dark blue cotton jacket as well as a simple silver necklace with a crescent moon at the end, the male wandered the streets. Scarlet Ice, the local club, was always fun to hang out in, but unfortunately tonight wasn't a night for dancing. Tonight, he was out on the streets for business. He got paid to bring in new 'customers' to SI, so that was what he was doing. Finding some new humans to bring to the club. His best bet would be to find some out-of-towners here for a vacation or something, those up for a thrill or with nothing to loose. "now, where shall the hunt begin?" he questioned himself, scanning the streets for a target. ( I'll write more for him once he has a bit more to do.)
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Username;; Flora.
▽ name;; Delphi
▽ gender;; Female
▽ age;; Appears to be about 20 years of age (but is a very old vampire)
▽ birthday;; June 13

▽ Human/vampire: Vampire
▽ eye color;; Red
▽ hair color;; Silver
▽ height;; 5’ 7”
▽ scars;; A scar from a Rosewood stake that just barely missed her heart many years ago
▽ tattoos;; None

▽ + traits;; imaginative, creative, adaptable, intelligent
▽ - traits;; stubborn, impulsive, nosy, arrogant
▽ likes;; flowers, music, art, loyalty, nature, books, water
▽ dislikes; liars, insects, small talk, cold, lack of resolve, wastefulness, smoke
▽ history;; (I’ll come up with something later - it’s hard for me to come up with a history for a character before writing for them first)

▽ crush;; open
▽ secret crush;; open
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; open
- Other;; If anyone wants to talk about relationships/past history please don’t be shy
────── grasp the ──

art permission || art source

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:27 am

accepted
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:36 pm

Bump
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:40 am

Could I possibly suggest we make a separate forum for the rp? I just have a hard time picking apart the clutter of forms and rp posts lol
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinical » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:56 am

username;; Sinical
▽ name;; Dylan Ragna
▽ gender;; Male
▽ age;; 20
▽ birthday;; October 13th
▽ sexuality;; Bicurious

▽ Human/vampire;; Human
▽ eye color;; Green
▽ hair color;; Reddish orange
▽ height;; 6'2
▽ scars;; n/a
▽ tattoos;; n/a

▽ + traits;; Patient, unpredictable, adaptive
▽ - traits;; Broody, reckless, flirtatious (though a terrible one)
▽ likes;; Parkouring, libraries, cafes, coffee, learning, cleaning
▽ dislikes;; Having empty hands, smoking, parties, bigotry
▽ history;; Dylan was born on the other side of the country in a large coastal city, a vampire hotspot due to the regular heavy fog climate. He is the middle child- he has an elder sister and a younger brother, both a year apart from him. However, he is only in close contact with his younger brother, as his parents had separated when he was younger; his father had custody of both him and his brother. Dylan was infected as a child in a freak accident but was restrained and prevented from turning into a vampire. However, small traces of the sickness still flows within him, resulting in sensitive eyes and slightly better strength than a normal human his age. As a result of the incident, he moved to the vampireless region, where he met his current gang of friends. He enjoys practicing parkour throughout the city on sleepless nights. He works part-time in a cafe to fund his personal expenses, though he has temporarily resigned so he could focus on the trip.

▽ crush;; n/a; open pm
▽ secret crush;; n/a; open pm
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; n/a
- Other;; Loves calling people nicknames, and is thoroughly amused by the nicknames other people assign him. Has a slightly concerning tendency to wonder out loud if he could get down safely from heights- of course, through parkour stunts. Wants to be a stunt double in the future.
username;; Sinical
▽ name;; Aine Karu (Aria Reves)
▽ gender;; Female
▽ age;; Appears to be 19; is several centuries old
▽ birthday;; February 29th
▽ sexuality: Straight

▽ Human/vampire;; Vampire
▽ eye color;; Blue
▽ hair color;; Blonde
▽ height;; 5'6
▽ scars;; n/a
▽ tattoos;; A tribal tattoo of the unity of the sun and moon on her nape, and the kanji for thought on her left hip.

▽ + traits;; Loyal, analytical, artistic
▽ - traits;; Blunt, tunnel-visioned, judgemental
▽ likes;; Quiet, small bars, people watching, drawing, dusk
▽ dislikes;; Overly energetic people, crowded areas, conflict
▽ history;; Aine was born in a small rural European village- whether she had siblings or not is a fuzzy distant memory. Aine is a wanderer and spends a decade or so in cities of her choice. She often poses as a young adult under various names and identities, though most vampire acquaintances know her real name- Aria Reves. Several of her alternate identities are famous, though little to none have connected them back to her yet. She is a skilled makeup artist and tracker. Aine has a superior sense of smell and speed, though she is quite lacking in strength.

▽ crush;; n/a; open pm
▽ secret crush;; n/a; open pm
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; n/a; open
- Other;; Aine has the ability to hide or change her scent. She is accustomed to weak sunlight, though prolonged exposure still leads to various levels of burns. Her makeup skills allow her to change her facial appearance to look anywhere between teens to late twenties.

Let me know if I need to edit anything!
FCs: Axel and Namine from Kingdom of Hearts
Sinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:38 am

accepted
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinical » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:51 pm

|Dylan Ragna|Human|20|Tags: Akemi|
He spent most of the ride updating his resume and planner, finally stopping when they entered the city outskirts. He took in the nightlife as they passed by slowly- brightly lit city lamps, bustling stores, and people rushing to places. Scenes reminiscent of the city he spent his childhood in. As Akemi bolted out of the car, he packed his laptop into a small black backpack. He turned his head lazily to the pink-haired girl as she popped back in and hummed in agreement. "We'll have plenty of time to check out the view while we're here. We can check into our hotel first and decide if we want to rest in the hotel or explore the city on our first night." He got out of the car slowly with a groan, finally able to stretch his cramped limbs. "It's not like we'll be super unlucky and get into some kind of trouble our first night here right?" he joked quietly as he retrieved his black jacket from his seat.

|Aine Karu|Vampire|19|Tags: n/a|
She wandered the city streets absentmindedly, listening to the quiet click clock of her heels hitting the paved floor as she thought about where to spend the night. She was all dressed to party, sporting a lavender halter skirt and a small white wallet bag. Her hair had been done into a more mature style, and a light layer of makeup disguised her childish face. She had made plans with an old friend to sit down and catch up at some bar but said friend canceled on her last minute, leaving her in her current predicament. "Where to...?" She murmured quietly as she waited at an intersection for the lights to change color.
Sinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:53 am

Akemi Shiko-18-female-human
It was hard not to grin at the group, everyone seemingly excited in their own ways and for their own reasons. " Food and exploring actually sound pretty good right about now. If I remember correctly, we relied pretty heavily on snack foods to get us here, so it's about time we get some actual food. We should be able to find you a coffee or something to combat weariness along the way, however." she looked turned to gaze at Dylan. " It's a big city, I'm sure they have almost anything here. " a small part of her was a bit concerned by all the potential outcomes of the night. The idea of partying with vampires was attractive to anyone looking for a thrill, but with thrills came danger. What if one of them ended up injured, to the point they bled? Would a vampire attack? What if a vampire attacked, and either killed or infected one of them? The idea of being fed upon by a vampire, no matter the method, was beyond anything she could fathom. She was curious about them, sure, but she didn't want to be their food. That just seemed...wrong. Almost like it was some sort of taboo. " So, food first Or should we go ahead and check in with our luggage and go exploring? I'm sure a bellhop could get our bags to our rooms as long as we get checked in, if that's the route you guys want to go." It was then that she realized she may have been rambling a bit and instantly shut her mouth, looking nervously out at the view again.

Adrian ''Duality'' Himura-19-male-vampire
After having been outside for a few minutes, the decided it was best to wander back inside. The night was still young, and the festivities were still just getting started. There would be nothing fun to do until at least eleven, if not midnight.
That meant he had to find something to do in the meantime, but what? He didn't want to hunt, as he wasn't all that hungry for the time being, unless he found some exceptionally smelling human.[/center]

Last bumped by owl0430 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:53 am.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me