Images in Forum Getting Removed?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Images in Forum Getting Removed?

Postby BlackberryFox » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:49 pm

I recently started an art shop, on which I posted a few examples. These examples, other than one, which I got permission from the owner to use, are all my OCs. They're all SFW and follow CS rules, yet when I check back they were removed. The only one still there was an OC I drew for someone else on my free art forum, my art but their character. Do you know why this is?

Forum: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4160259

Edit: Scroll down to second page
BlackberryFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Images in Forum Getting Removed?

Postby BlackberryFox » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:53 pm

Replacing the images, I'll see if that works and it was just a glitch
BlackberryFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:07 am

I don't see anything indicating the images were removed by staff or any reason why they would have been, and you would probably have been notified if that were the case. My guess is it may have been something to do with the site where the images were hosted. I know there have been issues recently with Tinypic, and maybe some others (I usually recommend Imgur), and sometimes a hosting site will just go down for a little while for maintenance or other reasons.

It could also be that the code was incorrect or you were using the wrong link. If that was the case, the images might have shown up as just a box or the word "image".

In any case, they seem to be showing up fine now. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackberryFox » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Schuyler wrote:I don't see anything indicating the images were removed by staff or any reason why they would have been, and you would probably have been notified if that were the case. My guess is it may have been something to do with the site where the images were hosted. I know there have been issues recently with Tinypic, and maybe some others (I usually recommend Imgur), and sometimes a hosting site will just go down for a little while for maintenance or other reasons.

It could also be that the code was incorrect or you were using the wrong link. If that was the case, the images might have shown up as just a box or the word "image".

In any case, they seem to be showing up fine now. :)

Thank you! If it happens again I'll just reupload them, it seemed to work.
BlackberryFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me