the city of ustroln - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: the city of ustroln - discussion

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:22 pm

well, both of my chars are open to interact, if that interests anyone. I'll get to working on their first post ^^
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:27 pm

i’m planning on maybe adding a borderlands character soon too so that’d leave available interactions when I get to it
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:07 pm

@kyoko: could Femto and Jessika run into Moroha and Ayaka? also, what’s Moroha’s sexuality?

@ronin: my kid Savannah is open and posted, if you want to send someone
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Sure Spirit. I don’t know what it is the show doesn’t say what Moroha’s sexuality. 5 girls in the show have a crush on him.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:Sure Spirit. I don’t know what it is the show doesn’t say what Moroha’s sexuality. 5 girls in the show have a crush on him.

XP thanks
lol. well, Femto might develop a crush on him, though it doesn’t have to amount to anything. i’m just going with bi for him, it’s funner
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Ran out of time to be a hero, let my legacy be -

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 pm

➳name; Sage Arcturus
    ➳age; appears ~16
    ➳gender; Genderfluid, they'them
    ➳alignment; Chaotic Neutral {with the belief of being chaotic good}
    ➳sexuality; Aromantic Pansexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳species; Chaos Demigod
    ➳fandom; N/a

➳hair; Light brown
    ➳eyes; Green, left eye is pure white
    ➳skin tone; Slightly pale
    ➳height; 5'4

➳abilities / powers; Powered by their will, Sage could theoretically do just about anything. Unfortunately what they can do is limited mostly by what they can fully understand -- otherwise their power could go wildly out of control. As such they tend to limit themself to much smaller things. Minor shapeshifting to slightly alter their appearance, minor teleportation {often even when just walking, just for fun}, and things of that nature.

➳personality; Having grown up in what basically amounts to a small settlement after a robot apocalypse{caused by their father, no less}, Sage can be a bit naive at times. Certainly not dumb by any accounts they none the less some would likely find them easy to manipulate. A childhood of seeing others work together to survive gave them a dangerously optimistic view of people, and at times their belief in the best can lead them into trouble. Left to their own devices, nothing Sage does is actively malicious in intent but they are prone to accidentally causing damage to people and areas around them in a misguided attempt to either help or just have fun.They simply don't always think things through enough to be aware of the consequences that may come from their actions. They're friendly when approached, and actually pretty friendly in most situations. Though awareness of some of the things they have caused can definitely have an effect on their mood.
    Unlike most demigods, born of a deity and a mortal, Sage was actually born of two humans -- but a quirk in their father's bloodline, causing the first born of each generation to be stronger than the last, left them at demigod status due to his already substantial power.

- or you could come along and start this brand new story with me."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Don't you ask me what my tattoos mean -

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:53 pm

➳name; Kirimegami
    ➳age; Unknown, appears in her mid twenties.
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳alignment; Chaotic Neutral
    ➳sexuality; Pansexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳species; Goddess - Domains of Truth and Illusion
    ➳fandom; N/a

➳hair; White/silver
    ➳eyes; Red
    ➳skin tone; Light, darker splotches on her right arm and creeping up her neck.
    ➳height; 5'9

➳abilities / powers; She can take on her true form -- a large white wolf that stands at about 3'5 at the shoulder. After settling in a rather foggy area and claiming it as her own, Kiri became a manipulator of fog -- being able to control it at will as a scout and a weapon. Given her domain over illusions, she can use fog to cast them as well. Separated from the town she is the patron deity of, and thus her shine, her powers are weaker than they would be usually.

➳personality; Generally outgoing and playful, with a serious flirty streak at times - though when someone isn't interested or seems uncomfortable she is fully willing to back off. While Kiri is capable of being perfectly articulate and formal she rarely bothers, and in most cases just tends to do what seems the most amusing. She thrives off attention most of the time and never shies away from the spot light. While she certainly has a serious and introspective side, it rarely shows around others and most of the time only makes any sort of visible appearance when she appearing as a wolf -- as that is her true form as a goddess and brings her closer to that part of herself. Though she's been known to play dumb Kiri is incredibly observant and good at picking up subtle cues from those around her, giving her remarkable people skills and making her very intuitive in crowds.
    Her domains as a goddess are just as contradictory as the domains of the goddess she was born from, as Kiri is {and is fully aware of the fact that she is} nothing more than a fragment of the ancient goddess Izanami's soul, splintered off at her death into a being all its own. She spent a very long time wandering Japan with no real direction or goal, but she's very open of the fact that she eventually developed a close bond to a particular family, following them to America eventually and granting her blessing to the town they eventually helped build. Hinansho is her home now, and she is fiercely proud and protective of it. It is rare for her to stray from it for long, and she has {with a small exception of about fifty years where damage to her shrine left her corrupted and amnesiac} a very close relationship to much of the town -- living and working among them, which is why she has such a casual approach to mortals that you may not find among many deities. She finds them and the leaps and bounds technology has taken fascinating and fun, and has long since left behind the idea of trying to keep herself above and apart from them. Why should she when it's way more fun to be in the crowd with them? As long as her shrine is kept in decent enough shape so as to not fall into disrepair once more, she's content.

- 'cause they ain't for you, and they ain't for me."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:56 pm

No problem spirit fine with me.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:03 pm

both accepted!
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:25 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:No problem spirit fine with me.

XP cool

lol Kligen, like your new(?) username
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me