the city of ustroln - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

. remember, remember, the fifth of dismember! .

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:28 am

ms. fortune
name nadia fortune gender fem age
twenty fandom skullgirls pansexual

ms fortune is a wisecracking troublemaker,
she loves to drop puns wherever she goes.
underneath the cheeriness is an innovative
and serious fighter who uses her head (and
the rest of her body) to beat the competiti
on. she, along with her gang, are nice thiev
es, but to those she hates, she's not afraid
to do anything to make their life hell.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
┌───────────────────────────────────────────────┐

abilities very agile, has feline traits, tail can stiffen to be used as a blade, she has nearly-unlimited regenerative abilities, she can
use her extremities as weapons in any way she wishes without dying, such as decapitating herself or using her arm as a projectile.
appearance average height, slim woman. tanned skin with a white bob-cut and blue eyes. has incredibly prominent scars. wearing
a black bell necklace, black fingerless gloves, a light blue crop top, and what remains of her black pants.
backstory nadia fortune is a feline feral who is the only remaining member of the fishbone gang, a notorious band of otherwise dago
nian thieves. their last mission ended in tragedy: a failed attempt to steal the mysterious life gem from lorenzo medici, leader of t
he medici mafia, resulted in their brutal murders. before meeting her own doom, ms. fortune swallowed the life gem and managed to
digest it. the gem’s power immortalized her entire body, making it truly undying even after being dismembered. now hiding in the
shadows of little innsmouth, ms. fortune plots to avenge her fallen comrades. she is chaotic good
------

└───────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by sniper tf2 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - discussion

Postby VLNNYZ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:31 am

all accepted!^^
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:42 am

"i play to win!"
      name; hana song
      alias; d.va
      age; nineteen
      gender; female
      alignment; neutral good
      role; higher-up
      "i'm going to own all these noobs!"
      nationality; korean
      height; five feet four inches
      weight; fifty five kg
      "i still love you."
      occupation; professional gamer
      occupation; mech pilot
      occupation; actress
      base; busan, south korea
      affiliations; mobile exo-force
      "d.va: one. bad guys: zero!"
      personality; d.va is a very competent combatant despite her young age, not taking failure as an option and showing no mercy to her adversaries. she possesses an egotistical side, often smack talking opponents during battle. regardless of her fierce characteristics, d.va takes pleasure in making her fanbase happy, as shown by cheerfully taking autograph requests from reinhardt and lúcio and being quick to thank her audience whenever she defeats an enemy. being a pro gamer, d.va loves video games and enjoys making references to them. while on the battlefield, she will use many gaming terms, such as "nerf," "pocket healer," "gg," "afk," and more. despite the fact that she is mostly into games produced by blizzard (for obvious reasons), she is familiar with old arcade ones as well. an example is her calling winston "a giant gorilla from those old video games," which is a reference to the donkey kong arcade game.
      however, d.va is capable of being serious at times when piloting her meka to defend her country, she can be reckless and make rash decisions but it is all for the best. she's willing to put herself at risk for other people that may hint to "d.va" being a simple facade rather than her true nature. she enjoys mechanics and often tampers with mechanical objects when she gets the chance, for example, a hoverboard when she was younger. she has a fondness of junk food that resemble mountain dew and doritos and often eats them when gaming.
      "is this easy mode?"
      story; hana song was once a pro-gamer. a fierce competitor, song played to win at any cost and gained a well-earned reputation for showing no mercy to her opponents. at home, however, not all was well, as meka struggled to maintain its defence against the omnic that repeatedly attacked the nation. as the omnic continued to adapt, it eventually disrupted meka's drone-control networks, forcing the military to place pilots in the mechs. scrambling to find suitable candidates, the government turned to the country's professional gamers, who possessed the necessary reflexes and instincts to operate the mechs' advanced weapons systems. top stars were drafted, including the 19-year-old song, and her e-sports teammate yuna lee, call-sign d.mon. she saw the new mission as a game and an evolution of her own career. without fear or hesitation, she abandoned the limelight of her pro-gamer career and got an armoured mech operator's licence. as a member of meka, she could put her reflexes to the ultimate test on a real battlefield, instead of a digital one. her skills and intense competitive spirit made her an extremely effective pilot. song now fearlessly charges into battle alongside the rest of her meka unit, ready to spring to her nation's defence at a moment's notice. recently, she has begun to stream combat operations to her adoring fans, and her growing following has turned her into a global icon. sponsorship deals and her fanbase provided her with the means to customize her mech, such as nano cola.
      "make-up whiskers? nuh-uh! this is war paint!"
      items; light pistol with twenty bullets in a clip
      fandom; overwatch
      "winky face!"
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:45 am

accepted!^^
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:57 am

Feel free to run into Ayaka, Moroha, or Yuni and Kita. Just don't hurt Kita or Yuni won't be all too happy. I will do the cure thing with Yuni, but I adora Yuni when she's blue cat Hee hee she's a space thief and joins the cures later on in the show. Lets see how many times I possibly mess up technology hee hee all technology is in dangers because of Ayaka.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:07 pm

i see dva!!! lemme interact with that bae with joker pls
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:07 pm

i see ren !! mmmm these babs
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:10 pm

*Goes off into the corner of not well known anime characters and sits there alone.* because nobody knows Star Twinkle Precure and World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsmen.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:16 pm

@ronin; i'm gonna take that as a yes to interacting uwu

anyone is more than welcome to interact with ochako. i'm gonna work on my starters rn
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:18 pm

Ploegy I have Yuni,Kita or Moroha and Ayaka opened.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me