~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby Tintik » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:17 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:As soon as they get close to the sparkle, they disappear mysteriously.

Now satisfied that there had to be something special up there, I begin attempting to scale the tree.
Tintik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:24 am

Tintik wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:As soon as they get close to the sparkle, they disappear mysteriously.

Now satisfied that there had to be something special up there, I begin attempting to scale the tree.

(pls don't blame me I'm tryna stall til Saturday so I can roll em all at once)
you begin to slip as soon as you grab hold of it. almost like it's.. greased or something. you try again, jumping to grab hold of the trunk, but you just fall right back down.

Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:its almost like you WANT to fall in lol
You slip around the holes, its very treacherous, but you somehow make it to the blue glow. It's a glimmering gemstone.

*LOLs* oops? :lol:

I gaze at the beautiful blue gemstone and reach toward it...

As Soo as you touch it, the floor drop out from beneath you. in the split second, you realize the ledge is close enough or you to touch, even grab on to.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tintik » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:13 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:you begin to slip as soon as you grab hold of it. almost like it's.. greased or something. you try again, jumping to grab hold of the trunk, but you just fall right back down.

((Catch me BSing some stuff bc I'm tired and also doing HW))

I keep trying for a few minutes, though I eventually give up and look down at my hands, sore and scuffed from the bark. Who greases a tree? Why? Suddenly wondering if this was all some sort of elaborate joke, I glance around wearily and call out,
"Alright, who is it? The snowball trick was cool, you'll have to tell me how you did it." I kicked at the snow on the ground, arms crossed.
Tintik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yugureyoake » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:54 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:He stares at you.

"Yeh, I guess yer right." He makes no move to release the rabbit, and peers at you suspiciously.

"Do you know anywhere to find them around here?" I ask the man. "They don't exactly have pet shops at my town."
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:42 am

Tintik wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:you begin to slip as soon as you grab hold of it. almost like it's.. greased or something. you try again, jumping to grab hold of the trunk, but you just fall right back down.

((Catch me BSing some stuff bc I'm tired and also doing HW))

I keep trying for a few minutes, though I eventually give up and look down at my hands, sore and scuffed from the bark. Who greases a tree? Why? Suddenly wondering if this was all some sort of elaborate joke, I glance around wearily and call out,
"Alright, who is it? The snowball trick was cool, you'll have to tell me how you did it." I kicked at the snow on the ground, arms crossed.

mood
The snow you kicked revealed something big and dark beneath it. It's strangely warm. Will you dig it up, or leave it be?

yugureyoake wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:He stares at you.

"Yeh, I guess yer right." He makes no move to release the rabbit, and peers at you suspiciously.

"Do you know anywhere to find them around here?" I ask the man. "They don't exactly have pet shops at my town."

"You could 'ave this 'ne, if yeh prove yer a trustwerthy un."
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tintik » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:59 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The snow you kicked revealed something big and dark beneath it. It's strangely warm. Will you dig it up, or leave it be?

I look almost disgusted at first, feeling something warm beneath the snow, but I soon get over it and look down curiously. Afraid of what unsavory thing I could possible touch by mistake, I pick up a stick to dig up the mystery warmth.
Tintik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Tintik wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The snow you kicked revealed something big and dark beneath it. It's strangely warm. Will you dig it up, or leave it be?

I look almost disgusted at first, feeling something warm beneath the snow, but I soon get over it and look down curiously. Afraid of what unsavory thing I could possible touch by mistake, I pick up a stick to dig up the mystery warmth.

As soon as you poke it, it wiggles! It shakes off the remaining snow, and rises to its full height. A giant moose!
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:22 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:its almost like you WANT to fall in lol
You slip around the holes, its very treacherous, but you somehow make it to the blue glow. It's a glimmering gemstone.

*LOLs* oops? :lol:

I gaze at the beautiful blue gemstone and reach toward it...

As Soon as you touch it, the floor drop out from beneath you. in the split second, you realize the ledge is close enough for you to touch, even grab on to.

I fling myself wildly at the ledge and manage to grab it with both hands, I slowly pull myself back up and I'm again distracted by the shiny blue glowing gemstone. I lean over and try to reach it and pick it up...
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 pm

Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
As Soon as you touch it, the floor drop out from beneath you. in the split second, you realize the ledge is close enough for you to touch, even grab on to.

I fling myself wildly at the ledge and manage to grab it with both hands, I slowly pull myself back up and I'm again distracted by the shiny blue glowing gemstone. I lean over and try to reach it and pick it up...

But you nearly fall in again! Luckily windmilling your arms like they do in cartools seemed to help, and you back away from the ledge. The moat is too big for you to simply jump across, and the glowing crystal seems to be important. You'll need something to make a bridge to get across...
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:01 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

But you nearly fall in again! Luckily windmilling your arms like they do in cartools seemed to help, and you back away from the ledge. The moat is too big for you to simply jump across, and the glowing crystal seems to be important. You'll need something to make a bridge to get across...

I try to see what is around me that might make a bridge, I trip over something lying on the ground and when I reach down to try and figure out what it is my hands find something that feels like planks of wood? Perhaps this used to be an old mine and these are leftover supports? I pick one up to see how heavy it is and decide it should hold my weight. I drag two of the planks back to the moat and begin sliding them across the water to the other side...
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me