Infinite adoptions on september dogs?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Infinite adoptions on september dogs?

Postby Vinyet » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Is this how it's ment to be or is it a glitch or something?
The dogs up for adoption this month can be adopted over and over again, why? :?:
My current goal is to collect all chickens on the site! :D

Vinyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Infinite adoptions on september dogs?

Postby Shinryu » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:14 pm

The dogs this month have an adoption limit of 40! :) This is because there are going to be 28 different outcomes in total.

September is the month for our annual "staff litter". Usually litters are only made by one or two different artists, but the staff litter is a collab that any site staff (admin, admin assistant, moderator, artist) can contribute to. Every year the staff team picks a colour palette, and then each participant makes exactly one outcome. The litter has no theme beyond the shared palette, so all the outcomes may look vastly different from one another, and many end up with spectacular ad unique lineart edits.

You can adopt so many of them to give you a fair shot at actually getting all the outcomes :D

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinyet » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Thank you so much, this helped me!! Thank you again!:D

I hope this is the way to reply XD

Vinyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinyet » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:12 pm

ZΕL wrote:
    The dogs this month have an adoption limit of 40! :) This is because there are going to be 28 different outcomes in total.

September is the month for our annual "staff litter". Usually litters are only made by one or two different artists, but the staff litter is a collab that any site staff (admin, admin assistant, moderator, artist) can contribute to. Every year the staff team picks a colour palette, and then each participant makes exactly one outcome. The litter has no theme beyond the shared palette, so all the outcomes may look vastly different from one another, and many end up with spectacular ad unique lineart edits.

You can adopt so many of them to give you a fair shot at actually getting all the outcomes :D

Thank you! So much!! This helped me so much!! :D :D

Vinyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me