A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 am

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Infirmary

I will try to open it, though, it looks stuck... Josere thought, taking a deep breath in. She remembered one of the words from the chandelier. "Strength"... She knew she was going to be sore all over after the fact, but she didn't see a crowbar anywhere, and, judging how excited the bug got, it seemed as though she needed to open the drawer. She made sure she had a good grip on the drawer, before attempting to pull it open once more...

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Infirmary

Sleeping

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: In the fountain

Xander's right arm continued to twitch. His eyes seemed to narrow a bit for some reason.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:09 am

Iksha sArCaSm - Current Location: Base
Iksha looked at her watch and watched her eyes for a moment, making sure. "Wouldn't we have heard her if she left? And you just fed her a treat, and the kitchen's nearly completely in the opposite direction we are." He put a hand to his chin. "She can't teleport, can she?"

Galaxy ~ Location: Base ~ Enclosure (+Bug)
The drawer completely snapped in half, sending splinters to crumble by her feet. The bug looked at her unphased and was perched on top of a black flashlight.

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Fountain
Andi's brown eyes lit up with a hazy cheddar yellow and she looked at all of them, but the eye color was gone in a split second as if it never happened.

Malverick Malwick ~ Location: Cafeteria
Malverick clawed at Amira, mad at the other presence of a bird. He flapped his wings protectively then stopped when the kid pet him, his eyes turning to slits. i forget if only cats can do that or idk just go with it xd --- lol -- what if Galaxy's the only thing he can't summon? Like he's immune to it?
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:20 pm

Vanessa|Healer|Location: Fountain|Tags: Andi, Xander, Della
“Andi?” Vanessa’s tail flicked. She glanced at Della and Xander.

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM
“Yeah, we would have heard her wings flapping as she took off,” Lexi said. “No...” Lexi paused, thinking about when Iksha teleported them back to the base. “... unless someone else teleported her...” But who around the base teleported, besides Iksha? Monica had invisibility, but they’d still have noticed her taking a whole bird. Who would teleport her to the kitchen? Marlona clearly didn’t like animals in the kitchen. “Well, I guess you can meet thecook and her grandson-“ Lexi stopped. Nikolai didn’t have powers, did he? But he did like animals.

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick, Amira Mira
Amira wasn’t too happy about the situation either. She cawed just as angrily back and said, “Terrible!!”
The boy giggled. “Say Nikolai!” He said. Nikolai didn’t realize they were mad. He just liked the birds being there. He kept petting Malverick.
Marlona walked over to Amira. “Okay, Nikolai, you cannot keep birds hostage,” She said.
I usually just go with everything xD yes! that’s why Declan couldn’t use Nikolai to steal him

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:11 pm

Josere nearly fell backwards, taking a moment to balance herself. She then assessed the damage. Torn right in half, that drawer must've been stuck there for ages... She put down the half she was holding and carefully walked over to the flashlight. She carefully picked up the flashlight, making sure not to squish the bug. She then looked at the book, which had stayed in place. The book itself seemed to have several dream-catchers decorated onto it. The book looked like it was locked with a mechanism. Josere decided to leave the book alone for a moment, and started heading towards the wall with the torn hole. She glanced over at the chandelier, wondering if anything on it changed when she broke the drawer.

Sleeping

Xander blinked randomly while his right arm continued to twitch. He seemed to not be paying too much attention at all. Either that, or he was too busy trying to get his right arm to move.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:11 am

Iksha shook his head. "I have to have contact to teleport, well, that's my strength anyway. I can teleport smaller objects when I really focus, but it takes a lot of energy and it's defective and basically useless." Then he quickly added (so he wouldn't get roasted). "Not like me, though." He listened for a moment. His 'companion' didn't seem like they would take a bird, to the kitchen nonetheless. "A cook and her grandson? So many characters around here." He raised an eyebrow when she paused, waiting for her to continue while he shifted his position so he was fully sitting on the branch with his arm resting on his knee. "I could send Ik-sha to go get her."

The bug avoided her hand and climbed back onto her shoulder. He looked at her bandage, then the flashlight and chirped at it to grab her attention. It had an embedded '38'.
The chandelier hadn't changed, but the scroll seemed to be a little farther out, similar markings to the book.
(Dude this is cool, and kinda spooky, but it's like a simulator and that's cool)

Andi seemed not to notice the confusion in the other's faces, as if she spaced out. "Yes?" She asked Vanessa. "Oh, right." She shook her head. "No, nothing bad, but it's best not to be curious."

Malverick cawed back at her, and kept his wings by his side, no longer flaring them. He made a small chirp in some sort of agreement to Marlona. :OOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOSH DATS WHY AAAAAAAAA XD can you tell I love this? XD
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:56 pm

“I’m not curious. I’m worried,” Vanessa grumbled. She looked at Xander, starting to notice his hand twitch.

“Like-“ Lexi started to interrupt. She grinned as he caught what she was gonna say. “Nikolai. I guess he could be developing powers,” She finished. “Sure. I’m sure Marlona won’t mind a random stranger teleporting in. But she doesn’t like animals in the kitchen so maybe not,” She teased.

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick, Amira Mira
“I not,” Nikolai said innocently. He didn’t know how to control the powers. Marlona shook her head. Hopefully Lexi came to her her bird soon.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:52 pm

Josere looked at the flashlight for a good minute. ...Why would someone take the time to put the number 38 on a flashlight? She kept the number in mind and walked over to the hole in the wall, remembering what had happened there like it was yesterday. Once she got to the hole, she knelt down and turned on the flashlight, shining a light in the room. She could've sworn she saw something move... Maybe it was just my shadow...

Sleeping

Xander's right arm continued to twitch, as he tried to get it to move. It didn't look like he was going to give up any time soon.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:05 pm

"Well if she doesn't like animals in the kitchen, she certainly wouldn't mind me removing one." His eyes widened in mock surprise. "Wait was that supposed to be a joke? I didn't know you had a sense of dry humor." He smirked and then relaxed. Ik-sha appeared between him and Lexi, and sat by her, chirping and kicking his feet as he sat on the branch like a small kid, gesturing like he was telling a story, probably about how ridiculous Iksha was. "Okay okay, I'm so happy that you're taking about me." He scrunched up his face. "More or less."

The bug looked at the wall uninterested, it just looked dusty. They chirped randomly and looked to the spot where Grimmiace had been.

Andi gave a knowing look. "I know, but trust me; it's nothing you need to worry about." She looked to Xander.

Malverick nipped at the steering wheel. It was weird and strange. He got out of the car and came over to the cracker car and ate some. He chirped at Nikolai
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:51 am

“His arms moving a little,” Vanessa pointed out, since Andi wasn’t going to tell her any more about the blood moon.

“Yes.” Lexi rolled her eyes. Lexi looked at Ik-sha and nodded along as if she was following the conversation. “I agree. I hate when he teleports my bird to the kitchen and pretends it wasn’t him, too.” She gave Iksha an ornery look.

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick, Amira
“You drive?” Nikolai said. He watched him get out instead to eat more. He grabbed a piece and held it out toward Amira.

(sorry, was really busy with homework!)

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:07 am

Josere looked over at Grimmiace. Sleeping still... She thought, not wanting to wake it up. "Grimmiace?" Josere said quietly, watching it closely. It doesn't seem to want to wake up... She looked back at the hole, jumping slightly when she thought she saw some shadow run past the flashlight's light. Calm down Josere, you're just stressed...

Grimmiace slightly stirred in its sleep, slghtly opening its eyes, looking at Josere. It then yawned and seemed to go back to sleep.

Xander's right arm twitched a bit more. He didn't look like he was paying attention to his surroundings.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me