Bush Hound Adopt #044 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bush Hound Adopt #044

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Bush hounds are a forest-dwelling canine species that have been blessed with a touch of magic. They have natural woodland growth around their necks and hind legs that emits a soft glow that is more easily seen at night. Because of this they are often referred to as 'forest spirits', and a forest that Bush Hounds reside within will always seem to thrive. People do not openly approach these creatures, who in return don't bother them. There have been reports of lost campers being approached by a soft light and, upon following it, will find their way back to the main path.

this Hound is off on their usual morning walk when they stumble across something rather peculiar.
what is it?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bush Hound Adopt #044

Postby xBunx » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:48 am

Username: xBunx
Name: Arilya
Prompt: The case was coated in a thick layer of mud, and she scrubbed away, not caring about tainting her light fur. Strange symbols emerged, and a thin chain drooped lazily on the side. Using all the strength she had she yanked the item open with a snap, revealing a ticking clock on one of the faces. It was hardly noticeable, with thick smudges spread across the surface. Dirty gold encrusted the edges, and the edges of her mouth quirked up.

This was a pretty compass.
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:38 am

Username: fox ★
      Name: Tapioca - tea
      Prompt: The forest was currently getting ready for the winter - autumn and all its celebrations were coming to an end and now was the time to collect and prepare the dens, however, Tapioca had wandered a little too far and ended up at an abandoned home, she nosed her way through the home the creepy portraits she didn't really enjoy human presence but it was clear that humans hadn't inhabited this home for a long long time as she wandered the halls until she came across an old nursery room clearly intended for children but she had no idea for her this was the oddest room filled with the most curious of items she sniffed some old blankets rotten with mold and in need of being burned or thrown away however in the corner she noticed an old music box well it was an odd crystal box - dusting it off with her tail she sniffed it the action triggering for the box to pop open and begin to play a delightful melody it was such a nice melody and the little dancing human was quite entertaining. The box was big but small enough to fit in her mouth perhaps it wasn't food nor helpful but it would keep her entertained during the rough winter storms coming her way.
Last edited by vixiebun on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Username: ArtisticDragon531
Name: Andromeda
Prompt:

Andromeda is a rather motherly soul, even with her young age. She loves to spend the early mornings walking through the peaceful forest. She found it as a method of resetting herself for the day. They were always really uneventful, that was until one day that is...
Last edited by ArtisticDragon531 on Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:07 am

ArtisticDragon531 wrote:are we allowed to draw the scene?

if you would like to, yes! c:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:15 am

closing this tomorrow after rollover; entries welcome until then!
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:10 pm

and the winner is ArtisticDragon531!
I was absolutely blown away by your stunning art piece, I loved it so much, and I know Andromeda will be in good hands! big congrats to you! <3

and as always, a big thank you to all who entered~
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:42 pm

SilhouetteStation wrote:
and the winner is ArtisticDragon531!
I was absolutely blown away by your stunning art piece, I loved it so much, and I know Andromeda will be in good hands! big congrats to you! <3

and as always, a big thank you to all who entered~

Oh Goodness! Thank you so so much and I am really glad you liked it!
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me