┆ π»π‘’π“‡π‘œπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’±π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒπ“ˆ ┆(Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ┆ π»π‘’π“‡π‘œπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’±π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒπ“ˆ ┆(Open!)

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:51 am

Female|Pansexual|Twenty-two|Hero|Dimensional Storage|

<<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>>

Serena shifted uncomfortably, the silence that fell over them was suffocating and it made her regret saying anything at all. She tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear and glanced at Lillian from the corner of her eye. The other girl seemed to be struggling for words as well. Serena was prepared to apologize for being so straightforward when Lillian surprised her by not only seeming okay-ish with what she admitted to doing, but by also getting super...cheesy about it. A smile played on Serena's lips and she looked down at her hands. She concentrated for a second on the small ball of clay and put it back in the pocket dimension, where it couldn't distract her. "Thanks for saying that." She smiled at Lillian in a grateful manner, "It's not everyday I get to talk about this with someone who gets what it's like, y'know?" Not wanting to seem like too much of a nuisance or anything, Serena stopped talking and began to fiddle with the hem of her shirt.

<<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>><<β˜…>>
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:46 am

Lillian Strider
19 Female
Hero
Psychic Construct
Serena
Dining Hall
"No problem it's was just something someone told me a while ago I am just passing it along," Lillian said with a shrug. A smile formed on her lips with the memory of who told her that. She would have been in some government place or worst now without that person. She also made a note of don't bring up childhood stuff in case there was other personal stuff. "Plus quoting a song nobody perfect. I have beat up quite a few people in my days with the help of my power," She added with hope more not alone. "Anything else you are dying to know about me or my past? it's only fair since I asked one of you," she said not sure of what to talk
about now.
Π½Ρ”Ρƒ'Ρ• ΞΉΡ‚'Ρ• LeoNyami нєяє Π²Ο…Ρ‚ уσυ Β’Ξ±ΠΈ Β’Ξ±β„“β„“ ΠΌΡ” β„“Ρ”Οƒ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ΞΉ'ΠΌ Ξ± Π²ΞΉg fΞ±ΠΈ Οƒf Ξ±ΠΈΞΉΠΌΡ”Ρ• Ξ±ΠΈβˆ‚ Ο‰Ξ±Ρ‚Β’Π½Ρ”βˆ‚ Ξ± Ο‰Π½Οƒβ„“Ρ” Π²Ο…ΠΈΒ’Π½ β„“ΞΉΠΊΡ” fαιяу Ρ‚Ξ±ΞΉβ„“, иαяυтσ, βˆ‚Ρ”Ξ±Ρ‚Π½ ΠΈΟƒΡ‚Ρ”, fяυιтѕ Π²Ξ±Ρ•ΠΊΡ”Ρ‚, Π²β„“Ξ±Β’ΠΊ вυтℓєя, Ξ±ΠΈβˆ‚ Ρ•ΟƒΠΌΡ” мσяє.
Ξ±β„“Ρ•Οƒ ΠΌΡƒ αναтαя ΞΉΡ• ΠΌΡƒ ’нαяα’тєя ΠΌΞ±βˆ‚Ρ” Π²Ρƒ Β’Ξ±Ρƒ.
ΞΉ ℓσνє Ρ‚Οƒ яσℓєρℓαу Ρ•Οƒ ΞΉf уσυ Ρ‚Π½ΞΉΠΈΠΊ уσυ Π½Ξ±Ξ½Ρ” Ξ± яσℓєρℓαу ΞΉ β„“ΞΉΠΊΡ” Ρ‚Οƒ נσιи Χ Ο…Ρ•Ρ‚ ΠΌΡ”Ρ•Ρ•Ξ±gΡ” ΠΌΡ”.
Ρ‚Π½Ρ” Ξ±ΠΈΞΉΠΌΡ” ΞΉ'ΠΌ ωαт’нιиg иσω ΞΉΡ•...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:49 am

Jenni Brown II 17 II Animals II Hero II
Jenni left her room, she felt very good. She played with a black bracelet on her hand. She was hungry, she knew they had a kitchen but she didnt know where. Maybe she could find the girl who created this place, Ivy. She heard she was nice.

πŸ”₯Tyler Barnes II 21 II Fire II VillainπŸ”₯
Tyler's arm stopped bleeding but it hurt lots still. He wanted to find Ivy, he could tell her what Akira did, and potientially get him kicked out of this place. Nobody messes with Tyler and gets away with it! He was excited, especially to see Akira's reaction.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:49 pm

β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹

β•‘ Ivy β•‘ Plants β•‘ Tags: Tyler β•‘ Location: Hallway β•‘

Ivy left the room, finding herself annoyed more than she already was. Akira was so flirtatious unlike herself. Her main focus was keeping the peace here, not finding a boyfriend. Her brother didn't hold the same tress she did so falling in love was something he could do freely. Ivy never saw herself loving anyone. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she just never found the time to look. She shook her head, smiling at the ground. Such a trivial think to worry about. Never mind all that. It was almost time for lunch now. Ivy made her way to the dining hall, running into Tyler. He was troublesome like her brother, but that never stopped her from making conversation. "Hey Tyler."

β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

β•‘ Akira β•‘ Electricity β•‘ Tags: Nora/Ava β•‘ Location: Lounging room β•‘

Akira pursed his lips together as the girl went on. What she was saying sounded almost fiction. Like the kind of stories that he'd read under his blanket while his parents slept. Honestly though, nothing surprised him anymore. Akira wasn't pleased about her being a "demon' or whatever she claimed to be. He was not one to believe in those things. Maybe this girl was just extremely insane? "Very cool, very cool. Well I can do cool and dangerous things with electricity so basically the same thing." A sly joke left his mouth as Akira played with her earing, like a cat played with a toy.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½

β•‘ Lucas β•‘ Telekinesis β•‘ Tags: Ruby β•‘ Location: Kitchen

Lucas laughed and sctratched the back of his neck. "No one's cooking is that bad. I used to cook for my dad so I have some skills up my sleeve, but I won't do it alone." He liked this girl, but obviously there was still more to know about her. Lucas believed everyone has a secret. Especially anyone and everyone here. That didn't mean they were bad people, it just meant that they had more depth that the people outside of here. Ruby held her hand out and a mesmerizing orb appeared. Licas held his hand over his eyes, his jaw dropping. "Ruby that's beyond amazing!" He laughed like an excited little boy, which was a little embarrassing.

β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½β–³β–½

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:56 am

𝔸𝕣𝕒

17|Female|Location: Hallway -> Dining Hall|Tags: Akira, Clove|

Ara smiled and walked into the hall. Akira seemed to be confident in his powers, maybe even a little too confident.
"That's... wonderful," Ara said sweetly, playfully pushing his hand away. "Now, why don't you show me what this room is all about."
She pushed the nearest door open to reveal a dining hall with large lights dangling from the ceiling. The girl that threw Santa cookies at her earlier was there too, and she was sitting on a light holding more Santa cookies.
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:32 am

♣.ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
teleportaion ~ 19 ~ ♀ ~ location: dining hall ~ tags: Nora/Ara, Akira,

As Clove watched the dining hall, hanging from the light she heard the door open. Nora stood outside with Akira, peering into the room. Glancing at Nora, something seemed different about her. Putting the box of Santa cookies aside, Clove leaned down, taking a closer look. I hope she doesn't get a bad first impression from Akira, Clove wondered, wishing Ivy could've been the one to give the tour. Grabbing a handful of cookies, Clove teleported them onto a plate from the kitchen before teleporting the plate to Nova's feet, hoping she doesn't step on them. A small note was on top of the cookies, reading, "Santa will not come this year." with a picture of Johnathon.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:46 am

When Tyler ran into Ivy he didnt know where to start. "Hi, do you know anyone who could fix up my arm?" he tried to exaggerate his pain. "I asked Akira for a tour around, instead i was given a bolt of lightning." He frowned and sighed, trying to sound disapointed. His hair was smoking a bit.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:25 am

β•‘ Ivy β•‘ Plants β•‘ Tags: Tyler β•‘ Location: Halls β•‘

Tyler seemed upset and Ivy didn't understand why until he said Akira's name. She frowned, crossing her arms. Even though she believed that Akira did this, she knew he wouldn't have struck without reason. Tyler must have provoked him in some way to piss him off. Ivy knew her brother well, and she'd have to ask him about this later. "I'm so sorry about that. He has a bad temper, but I'll make sure to give him an earful later." Ivy took a step forward, gently grabbing Tyler's arm. The wound looked bad, but nothing she couldn't fix up with a simple potion. "Come with me." Ivy took Tyler's hand and led him to her room. Inside, she had all the materials needed to help him. "Sit." She sad him down on a small stool near her desk. In the corner of her room was a small table with little bottles of different plant dusts. With the wave of her finger, a green-ish looking drink was made. "This should help. It'll ease the pain and help heal the wound faster. I have some bandages around here too I think."

β•‘ Akira β•‘ Electricity β•‘ Tags: Nora/Ara β•‘ Location: Dining hall β•‘

Akira walked with Ara..or Nora, whoever the hell she was right now. This was already boring him, but it wasn't like he could just leave without reason. "This is the dining hall. People eat here if that wasn't already obvious." Ara was looking up at the cieiling which made him curious as to why. Looking up with her, Akira saw Clove. Not this girl again. Rolling his eyes, Akira kept walking, expecting Ara to follow.

Sorry for the little bit of writing :(

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:58 am

He nodded. He winced a little as she grabbed his arm. He followed her into a room with tons of potions and stuff. He sat down looking around, the place looked really awesome! "Okay... Thank you." He said as he slowly drank the gross looking- green potion. It tasted awful and he gagged a little. It was like a some sort of grassy texture. Definitly not a nice flavour... He looked around for bandages.
Last edited by jointedwishes on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:29 am

𝔸𝕣𝕒/ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕒

Female|17|Location: Dining hall -> Hallway|Tags: Akira, Ivy

Nora took control back for a brief second and shot the Santa cookies girl an apologetic look, before snagging a cookie for herself and following Akira back out. She barely took a bite out of the cookie before Ara took control and shoved Nora to the back of her mind. Ara could tell Akira was getting bored, and he didn't seem too fond of the Santa cookies girl, either. Ara frowned, wondering if Akira was trying to manipulate her. Eh, I can always summon a cage to trap him, Ara brushed off her concerns.
Turning around a corner, they walked into a hall with many consistently spaced doors.
"So, what's this section for?" Ara asked, trying to engage Akira in conversation.
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me