☽ αиυвιѕ яιѕєи ☾ Wolf RP O&A High Ranks Available

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ☽ αиυвιѕ яιѕєи ☾ Wolf RP O&A High Ranks Available

Postby Kwolf1998 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:00 pm

Alari
Female|3|Anubis|LeadWarrior|Lesbian|Crush:N/A|Tags:Dawn/Nadya/Viento
We seemed to be walking for about 15 mins now. As we go further and further in the forest I can tell the atmosphere is different. It's a quieter part of the forest. Prey love these kind of places because they can easily hear if a predator is coming. I slow my pace and sniff around. I scanned the area while trying to step carefully enough to not scare anything away. I glanced over at the others to see if they scensed a herd nearby.

Sakari
Female|4|BlackBlood|Omega|Straight|Crush:N/A|Tags:Cedar/Rafeal
I lower down close to the ground and wait patiently for Raf to use what I brought him. My tail had a little thump to it. I have a little bit anxiety right now. I just want Cedar to start feeling better. I couldn't care watching such a young wolf have its life taken from them.
Kwolf1998

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:51 am

Lillian
Blackblood alpha female - 3 years - crush/mate: open - tags: Sebastian

She watched the black male wolf talking there silently "no it's not a warrior..so don't worry everything is just fine..." she said to her feeling it little pointless to tell him about the fact that one of the pack omegas was on dying, especially when it was nothing serious just starvation "so...um just leave Rafael for now okay?" she said with a smile to the wolf, but it was not a happy smile, more like a fake to cover her sadness and frustration. He gave a look at her paws then up to the larger wolf "Sebastian? Do you think our pack needs more training?" she asked suddenly "I have a feeling this...peacefulness is not going to last for long...there coming for us..." she said silently.

Killian
Blackblood lead fighter - male - 3 years - crush/mate: open - tags: Freya, Tsuria

He kept his distance, but eyed the she-wolf from Anubis pack, trying to see if she was speaking the truth or was there something on her mind, maybe she came to spy the Blackblood pack as the Alphas order. He narrowed his eyes not really seeing her as a dangerous or threatening one, but he could not be too sure, not after what happened between Anubis pack and Blackblood pack "so you come to join us? why? You don't like war or blood? I am a sorry sweetheart but I am afraid you can't escape for those things even with us you know" he said with a sight "anyway...if we do let you join us? Can you fight or even kill your former pack mates in Anubis pack? You can't be loyal to our both?" he said not breaking his amber eyes to the red she-wolf, who kind of reminded his sister Lillian at somehow. He flicked his one ear at the howl of Alec but ignored it for now.

Silver
Blackblood hunter - female - 1 years - crush/mate: open - tags: Gypsy

She listened to the omega, but still focused to find something small to hunt "yes...rabbit's are very good, but I do like Pheasant's and other big fat birds, but they're very hard to catch, especially when they got up to their wings" she said stopping to look some bushes, where she was seen some movements. Flicking her ears as the howl of Alec echoes to her ears "hmm? it seems that the hunting patrol caught something?" she called out looking over at Gypsy, feeling little sad about her that she was an omega and omegas does always eat last or nothing at all.

Aquila
Blackblood hunter - female - 1 years - crush/mate: open - tags: open

She gave a deep tired yawn, layign at her paws and flicked her tail tothe ground 'how boring?' she thought herself, but jumped up immendeattely when heared the howl of Alec, which meaned that there was something to being catched by the hunters. Thought she was not excasly sure if she could be the one to actual go for the meal.

She walked forward to the center of their territory, the place where she knew some large artiodactyls come to eat. Taking a deep breath of the upcoming wind she smiled, getting the scent of something which was not moose or deer "do you not smell that?" she said silently "I am pretty sure I smelled wild boars nearby" she said to the rest of the patrol wolves.

Blizzard
Anubis fighter - male - 6 years - crush/mate: none - tags; open

The oldest wolf of the pack stayed silently to the corner of the pack, watching the fight between Drago and Dante, perking his ears little surprise about the leader's decision to make the troublemaker as his beta 'Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer, huh?' he thought about himself. His hazel eyes looked at Akari, as the young she-wolf talked something about training more, for him it didn't really wake any interest as he was being fought more than many other to this whole pack and was still alive.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainyswamps » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:14 am

Cain

Male/Warrior/Blackblood/Crush: n\a/

The broad shouldered male slowly awoke in his den. He quickly got up, and stretched his lean muscles. Cain padded outside, enjoying the warm summer sun on his white fur. His fur did not attract that much heat, so he did not bother to sit in the shade. He instead climbed up on a jutting rock near the den and sat down, beginning to clean his puffy white fur. He then properly stretched for the day. His ears perked in excitement as he heard Alec's yowl. The hunters must've caught something. Cain trotted closer to the area where the sound had originated from.
Rainyswamps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:36 am

Name: Sebastian
Pack: black blood.

Sebastian nodded his head when Lillian answer his question, at least it was not a warrior this pack could barely afford to loose another one. His alpha had a concerned look on her face when she asked her question '....does our pack need more training....' , and of course sabastian was going to say yes but he thought carefully about his words. "Lillian. We never had peace...this was just a brief moment to recover. It's a mind game. Yes they are coming for us." He sat back on his haunches scanning his alphess, he then cleared his throat "you have strong leaders. Asa and Ashera. But they are nothing unless you are strong. Stand by them." Sebastian didn't want to say the obvious but he would. Making eye contact with the female he spoke softly as his hoarse voice let him "Give your Omegas an opportunity to become a warrior or Hunter. We need bodies." Alec's howl rung across the camp grounds, Sebatians ears perked up, he was pleased to not have to hint for himself Ashera and her hunters did well today. "Your father was a good wolf, an honorable one, I had much respect for him. Some of us were lead by him. Do by these wolves the way he did and you will always have followers." Sebastian hoped somewhere in his words Lillian would find something she needed. Surely Lillian didn't expect much from the psycho any way. He was already doing an A++ job of containing what he wanted to say. 'dont say it... Don't say it....don't let him out...please..don't say it...' he thought

Name: Rafael
Pack: blackblood

Rafael almost didn't notice the Omega had returned with the flower and bowl. A small kind smile spread on his cheeks "thank you. Cedar will appreciate this." At this point Rafael understood that Cedar wasn't going to be drinking or eating it. "It's no worries. I have what I need thank you." All that was necessary to do next was to set the bowl in front of Cedar, with the flowers in the water, and just let her breath. The aroma will help with rest and dreams. With this done he looked to the other Omega "I no longer need you. Thank you for your help. I am afraid this is all we can do for her. Just give her peace. Please leave." He cleared his throat then looked back at Cedar who could be gone at any moment.

Name: Ashera
Pack: Blackblood
Crush: Killian is attactive
Alec is charming.

Ashera relaxed for a moment while Alec called out to the pack. If they wanted to eat they would have to come get it. Not the type of meal they could bring home. Once the howl finished Alec approached her and expressed his concern for her after the hunt. She was able to speak without gasping for air "I am okay right now it just feels like a fat wolf is sitting on my chest. " She managed to smile like her pain was a joke nothing to be concerned about. She changed the subject there were two young wolves that were not here, "Alec did you see Aquila and Silver before we left? It would have been good if they came.." she was now making small talk it would be a moment before others came for the food. Training was important if the young ones missed a chance to learn Ashera would make sure they wouldn't miss again. Aquila was always a little fire cracker causing trouble and silver is her polar opposite. Charming though in their own ways.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:02 pm

Name: Drogo
Pack: Anubis
Tags: Kotori
Drogo followed the white figure until they were in the cool darkness of the healers den. The smell of different herbs hit the alpha like a brick wall. He hadn't spent much, if any, time in this den so he wasn't used to the strong aromas that lingered around him. He groaned and snarled as Kotori told him he didn't need to be strong inside this den. He was the alpha, he always had to be strong. "What do you mean a couple DAYS of rest. Can't you just give me something and call it good?" The black male wasn't keen on the idea of being den ridden for a couple days. He sniffed cautiosuly at the three herbs the apprentice lay before him and sneezed. "Which of these helps me heal faster, and which one calms me down?" He growled at the idea of someone trying to calm his mind. Surely Kotori had lost his mind. It's like the alpha having an injury had suddenly given the strange wolf courage to start saying things that usually would cost him his life. Drogo watched as the wolf turned his back and began working with some other items. Then he came closer and set it before the alpha telling him to lay down. His upper lip curled back in a snarl as Drogo slowly lowered to the ground eyeing Kotori. "I'm not worried about a sting.....you better just hope it works."

Name: Freya
Pack: Anubis
Tags: Tsuria - Killian
Freya gave Tsuria a pleading look hoping he would be able to help keep the other wolf calm. He had begun asking a flood of questions and coming off as rude. Freya whimpered and looked to him with saddened eyes. "I know I can't escape the war, but I can escape the war among my pack." The golden wolf looked down at the ground and sighed. "I don't need to kill anyone.....I am not a fighter, just a hunter. Nobody in the Anubis pack ever paid any attention to me anyways, so why should I show loyalty?" She slowly looked back up from the ground and looked into his eyes. A howl sounded in the distance, but the wolves seemed to be ignoring it. Deciding that talking with these two wolves was getting her nowhere, Freya sighed and shook her head. Surely if Tsuria had been the only one to find her things could have gone a little smoother, but this other wolf was bombarding her. "So, do I get to meet with your alpha or are you just going to kill me here?" She kept her head low, but commanded her voice to sound strong.

Name: Ira
Tags: Open
The white warrior made her rounds on the half of the territory she was designated to patrol today. Everything had seemed to be in order as far as Ira could tell. She snorted to herself and thought out loud, "They wouldn't attack so soon. They are probably down just as many wolves as we are." Surely the Anubis pack would have to take time before they could just attack again.....right? Ira hoped she was right. With a sigh she completed her patrol and turned back towards camp. She wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of having to be back among the large group back in camp. Ira would have much rather just stayed out wandering the territory by herself, but she knew she had responsibilities. Her head and ears drooped at the saddening thought. The warrior loved her pack, and would never want to be anywhere else, but sometimes she just wished she could be alone and not have to worry about anyone else.

Name: Alec
Tags: Ashera
It just feels like a fat wolf is sitting on my chest. Alec snickered and smiled at Ashera's comment on her injury. He knew she was probably still in pain, but he also knew she wouldn't admit it. Before Alec could counter and tell her she was going to see the healer she began asking about the other hunters who didn't make it. He looked around and sighed, "They probably overslept again. Maybe next time we should drag them out of their den by their tails?" He chuckled and looked towards the camp. Until Ashera had mentioned them Alec hadn't really thought of Aquila or Silver. The sisters were interesting in their own ways, but you would never know they were sisters by the way they acted. It didn't really matter to Alec though, neither of them were his type, at least as far as he knew they weren't
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kwolf1998 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:32 pm

(I'm waiting to post for Alari till the others post, so they don't get left behind.)
Kwolf1998 wrote:Alari
Female|3|Anubis|LeadWarrior|Lesbian|Crush:N/A|Tags:Dawn/Nadya/Viento
We seemed to be walking for about 15 mins now. As we go further and further in the forest I can tell the atmosphere is different. It's a quieter part of the forest. Prey love these kind of places because they can easily hear if a predator is coming. I slow my pace and sniff around. I scanned the area while trying to step carefully enough to not scare anything away. I glanced over at the others to see if they scensed a herd nearby.

Sakari
Female|4|BlackBlood|Omega|Straight|Crush:N/A|Tags:OPEN
I look up at Raf and nod. I understood that Cedar just needs some space and calming peace to be able to heal. I take one more look at Cedar before turning and walking out of the den. I didn't want to go very far. Part of me said I should wait around the area until I heard word of her feeling better, but I knew I also needed to think about myself. I felt my stomach growl. I hadn't even realized that I haven't eaten all day and barely the day before. I mean already didn't each much since I get only scraps being an omega, but I needed something before I started to get sick. I head away from camp in hope that I can find something edible.
Kwolf1998

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmaid » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:47 am

Viento

male - 3 years - anubis hunter - tags: Alari, Nadya, Dawn

"Wild boar?' Viento perked up, after being lost in his own thoughts. "Towards where?" he continued, lifting his own muzzle and sniffing around. "It's coming from those bushes, I think," he said, signaling to a clump of greenery in front of Dawn. "They may have been used as a nest." he concluded.

mona - she/him - peace and love ♡
catmaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:17 am

Lillian
Blackblood alpha female - 3 years - crush/mate: open - tags: Sebastian

She nodded to the black wolf "yes, I was thinking to give the omegas a chance to learn to fight and join some hunting patrols too...or just do a small hunting patrol just for them...I don't think the wolves could like it if they mess the hunts to feed the pack" she said to him, turning to see Aguila and Cain who were ready to go to the prey the hunters were being caught "but thank you, you could go as well, take Sakari with you" she said to him with a smile. She gave a look at her beta then back at Sebastian "I need to speak with Asa so...you wolves don't need to wait for us" she said to him, flicking her tail lightly.

Killian
Blackblood lead fighter - male - 3 years - crush/mate: open - tags: Freya, Tsuria

He kept watching at her, lightly rolling his eyes still very unsure about what to do with her, could he just lead her to their alpha? Or was this some plan and he could danger the whole pack to taking her there. Shaking his head to think "no I am not interested to kill you, but if you do something...I will..." he said to her turning to Tsuria "Tsuria, you better hurry up before the wolves eat the whole prey, leaving you nothing," he said to the healer apprentice "I will take care of the things here, now," he said. He turned to Freya again "Alright, I can take you to our alpha, but don't think to have a good welcome...you still need to prove yourself to us all" he said walking past her to lead the way.

Silver
Blackblood hunter - female - 1 years - crush/mate: open - tags: Gypsy

She listened to the omega, but still focused to find something small to hunt "yes...rabbit's are very good, but I do like Pheasant's and other big fat birds, but they're very hard to catch, especially when they got up to their wings" she said stopping to look some bushes, where she was seen some movements. Flicking her ears as the howl of Alec echoes to her ears "hmm? it seems that the hunting patrol caught something?" she called out looking over at Gypsy, feeling little sad about her that she was an omega and omegas does always eat last or nothing at all.

Aquila
Blackblood hunter - female - 1 years - crush/mate: open - tags: Cain

She made her way toward the hunters and their catch, her ears perking up when on of her oldest packmates showed up as well "Hello Cain, did the fresh food wake you for your naps too?" she said to him, flicking her tail way too excited, like a pup who get out for the first time "I hope they did wsit for us, not eating the whole prey all by themselves" she joked.

Dawn
Anubis hunter - female - 4 years - crush/mate: open - tags: Alari, Nadya, Viento

She walked forward to the center of their territory, the place where she knew some large artiodactyls come to eat. Taking a deep breath of the upcoming wind she smiled, getting the scent of something which was not moose or deer "do you not smell that?" she said silently "I am pretty sure I smelled wild boars nearby" she said to the rest of the patrol wolves.

Blizzard
Anubis fighter - male - 6 years - crush/mate: none - tags; open

The oldest wolf of the pack stayed silently to the corner of the pack, watching the fight between Drago and Dante, perking his ears little surprise about the leader's decision to make the troublemaker as his beta 'Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer, huh?' he thought about himself. His hazel eyes looked at Akari, as the young she-wolf talked something about training more, for him it didn't really wake any interest as he was being fought more than many other to this whole pack and was still alive.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deathpool » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:42 am

Jasamine
She laid down in the water, she tells her brother "ok bubba." She agrees to her brother about going to the healers, while his ears are folded back, she started to fold hers too, she knows what she said is to blunt. "okay bubba I will try my best to distract myself from those thoughts." She starts to get up from the water and shook off the extra water off her far. "We should head back to camp bubba." She looks up it was getting late in the afternoon, she looks at his wounds to reassure her thoughts, but something got her attention on his next "Your wounds look swollen bubba, well we are going back to the camp so I can lay down in the hunters den while you get taken care of." She gives him a small smile.
I have the same ip address as StonecoldRiddik plus dont ban me <3
Deathpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽ [ The D E A D one ] ☾ - x

Postby Todd. » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:07 am

K O T O R I W A N A G E E S K A
      | Kot | 2y | Anubis Healer App.| Crush: - | Status: Worried. | With: Drogo
      What is dead may never die,
      But raises again, harder and stronger.

The alpha was like a spoiled pup in the end, wasn’t him? As if Kotori could urge nature to work faster… he was a Healer, not a god, though he wasn’t against the latter thought at all. His ears twitched in answer to the alpha’s request, staring at him with the best expressionless face he could pull. – If you want me to help, Sir, I need you to obey. Sure, you can just eat those herbs and come back here, fever-ran with hallucinations and stinking of death in a couple of days and then delay your plans for the next moons… if you make it through the infection… -

He paused for a moment, allowing the words to sink in. – Or you could let me do my job and stay put for a few days and be as good as new in no time with barely a scar to tell the story. It’s your choice. - The albino said, once again slowly, allowing the words to sink in. He poked the herbs, shrugging, – The one that calms minds is also the one that makes hearts stronger. It’s quite amusing how the one thing you desire comes along with other you forsake.

He waited a few seconds, ears twitching gently. – I don’t hope it will work. - He said bluntly, – I know it will, if you let it sit for a while. I… Drogo, I’m just worried about you right now. You’re our alpha, but you’re not immortal… and dead wolves don’t accomplish anything, they’re just gone and forgotten as soon as the next winter strikes. Your strength alone isn’t something that will magically make you or anyone heal. For this one time, listen to me, okay? - He asked, softer this time. He nudged the poultice before him, a frown present on his features.

– Will you let me work now?

OOC;; -
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me