⚘ Astray [closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

muriel [001]

Postby avior. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:47 am

MURIEL ᚛ ────────────────────────
18 ── cabin 2 ── vulture inhuman ── bird communication/control ── tagged: none

Muriel had woken up early, as she did most days, but most days she had things to do in the morning. Most days, she didn't awake in the middle of a remote forest, with only fifteen other kids her age and absolutely nothing to do. She needed to be productive, needed to achieve something, but she wasn't sure how possible that would be during her time at Camp Corvid.

The sun was still barely turning the sky grey when the bird girl slipped silently out of her cabin and to the washrooms, changing into a red flannel shirt and black pants, rolling the sleeves up just far enough that they still hid the patches of russet and white feathers that sprouted in the crooks of her elbows. Then she brushed out her hair, once again annoyed at having to be here and hide her appearance like this. At home, she could normally count on her mom and brother being out all day, so she could wear short sleeves and put her hair up. She couldn't do that here, surrounded by other people.

Not seeing anyone out yet, Muriel pulled her hair over one shoulder and stared at her reflection in the mirror, frowning at the shadows under her eyes. Her hands found the shark tooth she wore on a cord around her neck, fingers slipping into the familiar pattern learned from years of repetitive motion. After a moment, she took out her phone, locating her music app and shuffling a playlist before digging around in her pockets for earbuds.

She did not want to be here. She wasn't even sure what had compelled her mother to send her here, much less not force her brother to come along. Oh well. Muriel could survive for however long she had to stay here. But if they planned on forcing her to participate in any group activities, she would riot.

Leaving the washroom, Muriel leaned back against the wooden side of the building and stuffed her hands into the pockets of her pants, watching the sun rise over the treetops, spilling golden light through the branches. She could never just stay in one place without fidgeting, and it showed now too, her fingers inside her pockets tapping out the beat of the music that pulsed in her ears. A large black bird fluttered its wings in a treetop above her, joined by another before long. Muriel let out a faint huff. Crows. Of course. "Well, as long as you don't get too close and give me away," she murmured, words mostly for herself. A few other people were starting to emerge by now- it looked like her first real day at camp was about to begin. She hadn't seen any of the staff out yet, and that was a little odd; odd enough to send a prickle of apprehension down her spine. Shouldn't they be the first ones up, preparing breakfast for the others?
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miles rivera [001]

Postby nuffquaa » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:08 pm

xxx𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊
xxx─────────────────────────────────────
xxxmale || 16 || pansexual || telepathy || cabin one || tags;; open

miles could've slept in for longer, he really would've loved to, but the sound of the cabin door closing jolted him awake. groaning with resentment, the brunette rubbed his eyes, the lids heavy with sleep. one thing remained certain; he was not ready for the day to begin. sending him off to this random summer camp was completely his adoptive mother's idea. growing up with her hadn't always been his forte, considering the fact that he was the only guy in the household. or child, for that matter. she was a single mom, and had adopted him at a young age, back when she had a husband. even though they divorced not long after the adoption, she'd continued dating other guys and getting her heart broken over and over again, to the point where miles figured she'd never get a husband, and he'd never have a dad. he figured the main reason why she'd sent him off to this camp was in order to deal with her depression. miles really hoped that by the time he got home, she'd be better. he really, really hoped.

sitting up in his bed, miles let out a small yawn before groggily raking his gaze across the cabin. immediately he noticed that two of the beds were empty. had he missed breakfast? no, they most likely would've woken him up, right? and besides, there was still another boy in the cabin with him, so miles pushed that thought to the back of his mind. yet he still tilted his head slightly in confusion, a bit curious as to where two of his cabinmates were. he decided not to worry too much about it, though. instead, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and placed his feet softly onto the ground. he was clothed in a huge, raven-black t-shirt that hung all the way down to his knees, along with a pair of light gray sweatpants with the logo mountainridge high written up the left leg. as quietly as he possibly could, miles snatched his blue duffle bag from underneath the bed and hauled it up with a grunt. the fact that it weighed probably twenty pounds was mildly concerning yet neccessary, since he quite literally had two whole months at the camp. for a moment he actually wished he had superstrength instead of telepathy as he attempted to haul up the massive bag. he staggered as he lifted it onto his bed, inhaling a large breath. his wheezing noises made him sound as if he was dying, allowing him to be thankful that everyone else in the room was either gone or still sleeping. when he'd managed to catch his breath, miles unzipped the bag and pulled out an outfit for breakfast. not like he needed to actually dress up for the meal, but the shirt he was wearing at that moment was way too big. miles managed to pull out a black t-shirt with the logo panic! at the disco written across the front. he slid it on over his body prior to taking off his other one, then finished off the outfit by slipping on some black nike socks. when he was finally settled, he rose to his feet and began to creep towards the bathroom.

in all honesty, miles was quite surprised at how clean the bathrooms were. considering this was just some lame old summer camp, anyways, but the counselors seemed to keep it pretty cleanly. when he'd reached the bathroom, miles had to do a double-take as he glanced in the mirror. god, he looked awful. his light brown hair was all scruffled and messy, and his face remained blotched from the previous nights' sleep. his cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he began to comb his hands through his hair in an attempt to tame the fluff. luckily he managed to calm it down a bit, but it was still a little messy. he figured it wouldn't matter much anyways; it was just camp, so he didn't really need to look fancy. letting out another small yawn, miles cuffed his hands underneath the running water of the sink and splashed it up against his face, wincing at the frigid temperature. he let out a little sigh as he noticed there were no towels available, so he resorted to scrubbing his hands against his face in an attempt to make the dripping fade. he exited the bathroom, definitely looking like an idiot with water dripping down his face. he prayed no one was watching as he scurried back over to his bed and reached for a towel, now managing to scrub all of the droplets off of his face. he sighed in resentment as he set the towel down next to him, his stomach now beginning to growl. the burning question of when breakfast would be burned prominent in his mind, yet he remained seated on his bed, staring off into the distance.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

minerva [001] || rowan [001] || trinidad [001]

Postby Dragonheart48 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:52 pm

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
i. female ii. 18 iii. homosexual iv. cabin three v. roommate- open/pm me vi. tags- ivy & oscar

indentThe leaves made light crunching noises as Minerva walked through the woods back in the vague direction of her cabin. Being a vampire she unfortunately hadn't accounted for the fact that humans aren't more nocturnal, not to mention the question of what she would need to eat. She'd be fine for a few days without anything thanks to vampiric constitution but she'd have to find some way to feed herself, eventually. They dismissed the thoughts when her cabin finally came into view and she could've sworn for a second that she saw one of the girls sitting on the roof but when she'd gotten closer, there was no one up there. When she poked her head through the door she found her roommate, who's name she thought was Ivy, and one of their other cabin mates. The boy had his hand against his head like he was imitating a telepath and she was sure her confusion must've shown on her face when she walked through the door.

𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐝
i. female ii. 17 iii. bisexual iv. cabin two v. roommate- evangeline summers v. tags- evangeline

indentRowan could hear her roommate rustling around and probably preparing to face the day the click of the door signaling her departure from the room. She opened her eyes and grumbled something unintelligible to herself slowly starting to get up and get ready for the day. She settled on wearing the reliable choice of a pair of jeans and a t-shirt going into the restroom to change and attempt to get her wild hair under some kind of control. The elemental returned to her room and sat cross-legged on her bed taking a deep calming breath. While being one of her kind gave you cool powers, and all they had to be used regularly or an individual could get sick or in extreme cases worse. A quiet crackling sound hissed through the air as flames danced along her hand licking a path down her forearm flaring brightly. She breathed out and concentrated on her fingertips to pull the flames back to a smaller area to extinguish it more easily.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐚
i. female ii. 17 iii. bisexual iv. cabin two v. roommate- open/pm me v. tags-

indentwip
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ivy [two] • maverick [two]

Postby exempt » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Ivy Altenburg • 17 • witch • healing • location // cabin 3 living room • tagged // oscar, minerva
    The witch's gaze narrowed as she was interrupted from her book, her thumb moving to mark the page as she lifted her head to glance towards the window. She could have sworn there had been a noise coming from the edge of the roof, but she had no way to prove nor deny this. It had likely just been a squirrel or other critter. Her gaze shifted over to the only male in the cabin as he walked from his bedroom to the bathroom, returning her attention to the book in her lap once the door was closed.

With his greeting, she was again pulled away from her reading, and she tucked a page marker in and placed the book aside. She glanced over his figure, momentarily ignoring his words, her brows furrowing as she took notice of his outfit. Why the hell was he wearing a glove? It was the middle of summer for god's sake. Her lack of interaction with him the day prior had left her clueless to his lack of arm. "The hell's up with the glove?" the words left her mouth before she had time to deliberate how rude it likely came out. It was clearly none of her business. She seemed shocked that she said anything at all, and quickly shook her head to dismiss the question. Her gaze moved to the girl behind him as the door was opened, and the corners of Ivy's lips quirked upward as she took note of her confusion.

"Sorry, yes, it's Ivy." she spoke. Despite her minimal interaction with others, Ivy was surprisingly good with names, and easily recalled both Oscar and Minerva. She glanced over the other twos' outfits, then realized that she'd never changed out of her pajamas. Her body was still clothed in matching shorts and tank-top, the white material covered in a pattern of repeating pink elephants. She quickly dismissed this, deciding that she didn't need to change until she actually went outside, and focused back on the two of her three cabinmates. "Anyone know what we're suppose to be up to today?" The question was directed at neither of them specifically. She thought that they'd receive some sort of itinerary when they'd gotten there, but when she asked, she was told they'd get it in the morning.

Maverick Weber • 18 • sloth bear shifter • location // outside cabin 1 • tagged // dakota
    Mav was still deliberating the strange circumstances when he was pulled from his thoughts. He was not prepared for his backrest to suddenly be yanked away from him, and an involuntary gasp escaped his parted lips as his body fell backwards. His hands moved back to catch himself before he fully fell, only to find it placed on top of another individual's shoe. He shifted his position so that he could lift this hand, his gaze first moving towards the unfamiliar shoe, then up the length of the body it belonged to. This was either Dakota or Miles, that much was certain, but he couldn't yet distinguish between the two. He didn't recall his third cabinmate's name, but it had been something odd that he'd never heard of before.

It wasn't until his unexpected guest spoke out in greeting that Maverick realized that he'd just been sitting there, his form twisted awkwardly backwards and his gaze narrowed in thought and intently focused on the other's features. Clearing his throat, the shifter collected himself and stood, moving a few steps to the side so that he was no longer blocking the doorway. He again glanced the younger male over as he took note of his lack of shirt, though it was quickly found balled up in his hand.

"Am I overdressed?" he questioned, quirking a brow as his gaze shifted to look down at his own clothing. He'd chosen a plain light grey shirt and dark jeans, though even that clothing attracted too much heat out in the sun. The corners of his lips raised at his own lame joke as he looked back to Dakota, only then realizing that he had spoken more than his initial shocked hello. Was it still that early? Maverick assumed that this would be the time everyone awoke. Then again, he had never attended any sort of summer camp prior to this one. His eyes again shifted out towards the other cabins, seeing movement in some, and a brunette in glasses in front of another. Still, he didn't fail to notice, no councilors.

"Couldn't sleep, I suppose, was sick of rolling around in bed with no reward." he paused, his shoulders lifting and falling. He covered a quick yawn with the back of his hand. "I was going to ask what time breakfast was, but nobody's around. Maybe they're already in the cafeteria." While he wasn't going to flat out report his previous findings, skeptical that it had been anything to worry about at all, he did manage to find a way to slip it into casual conversation.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➴ — naevys | one.

Postby passione » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:23 pm

NAEVYS LIU
          ───────────────────────────────────────

cabin oneseventeentelekinesisin cabin onetagged - miles

"the camp is literally miles away, naevys. i know you don't need to expend any effort getting yourself places, but i'd much rather drive you and keep you home for another sixteen hours than have you leave now and fly your way to the camp carrying those bags," said ryker, leaning against the closed door to his and evren's bedroom.

"you'd rather kill me than let me fly," came the snarky retort from the youngest liu in the room. "you're blind, ryker. you can't drive."

"evren can. regardless, mum doesn't like it when we show off our powers. i'm sure authorities are gonna be called if a bunch of people saw a teenager flying above the highway on top of a suitcase."

point made and taken. naevys only shrugged at his older brother, then looked to evren, who was sitting on the top bunk soundlessly, legs dangling off the edge. he must be distracted. this family was hardly able to have a coherent conversation without evren interjecting every few seconds. never mind that.

there was nothing exciting about going to camp anyway. plus, camp corvid sounded... horrid. sure, it was supposed to be fun, but it was centred around communication which was something naevys hated more than anything in the world. he was the most introverted liu next to andromeda, who only emerged from his room for supper. naevys on the other hand, didn't like to expose himself outside home where he couldn't simply read in his bean bag chair and chat idly with his brothers. in addition to this, his leg was terribly injured. typical physical activity wasn't something naevys could commit himself to, since he wasn't even able to walk properly. standing up was a struggle, let alone hiking in nature.

but it was decided. the telekinetic was to be sent to this camp for two months per his father's wishes. evren would drive him there the following afternoon with ryker in tow, and that'd be it. no connection with his family (two best friends included) for a whole sixth of the year.

-

the drive hadn't been entirely terrible, and the view in the forest wasn't so bad either. naevys only remembered trying to shake off a kiss on the cheek evren gave him before ryker dragged the brothers into a group hug. an uncomfortable one. because they were piled up in the car.

the telekinetic had retreated into his cabin without so much as a word with anyone aside from his own cabin mates. even so, the conversation was made short (and not so much sweet), with a simple "hello, my name is naevys", before he unpacked and settled down with an annotated edition of 'the picture of dorian gray'.

upon waking in the morning, on the first official day of camp activities, naevys wasn't shocked to find the cabin near empty. maverick had likely left the cabin earlier. he seemed like the sociable type, naevys supposed. dakota, on the other hand, was most definitely sociable. maybe extroverted. come to think of it, naevys did hear his voice outside the door earlier, but it had been quite long since then.

the faucet was running from the bathroom, and naevys brushed his fingers through his hair, getting rid of some of the larger knots. he threw on a blue flannel (probably ryker's) and a pair of trousers before slipping on his socks and shoes. as he bent down to tie them up, miles emerged from the bathroom, paying him little to no mind as he dried himself off.

"good morning," naevys mumbled, trying his hand at starting a conversation for once in his life. "panic! at the disco is a pretty good band."
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eva | two] [ry | two]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:44 am

── EVANGELINE SUMMERS ─────────────────────
x sixteen female naiad liquidation demi-bicurious cabin four location; cabin four
x mentions; dakota, maverick, minerva tags; rowan

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

while sitting outside evangeline looked around camp. she saw a few others out and about already as well. one girl was making her way to cabin four. it looked like she had come from off in the woods. eva wondered why she had been out there and for how long? it seemed strange that she would have been outside throughout the night, but she didn't put it past people to break curfew and wander the woods. figuring she would probably never get an answer to either questions she moved on. moving her gaze around she noticed one of the guys from cabin one sitting outside as well. quite enjoying people watching she not so discreetly stared at him, watching as the door behind him opened and he fell backwards. worried that he might hit his head and hurt himself evangeline was glad he caught himself, though it was partly his fault for sitting against the door anyway. her gaze shot up to the male who had opened the door, quickly noticing he was shirtless. now not wanting to be a creep and continue people watching a half naked guy eva looked away as a conversation seemed to ensue between the two, eva being too far away to hear anything. with not much else to do evangeline reached into her pocket to grab her earbuds, only to realize they were back in her bedroom. much like her vial of water, earbuds were a lifeline to her. they allowed her the sweet escape of silence and conversation. standing up she turned around and headed back into the cabin. making her way through the cabin she glanced about the living room, seeing no one around. was everyone in her cabin still asleep? it was pretty early, but others in camp were already awake. though, shouldn't the counselors be waking campers anyway? it seemed strange that she saw no counselors while she was outside. they should be the ones directing activities at camp and making sure things were going smoothly.

moving her thoughts aside eva pushed opened the door to her bedroom, freezing momentarily at the scene before her. her eyes crossed over her roommate who looked to be on fire. as soon as she saw the fire evangeline began to freak out and worry for her roommate. it didn't cross her mind that rowan was sitting peacefully in a meditative position, not screaming or writing in pain, that the fire was no harm to rowan at all. instead not even a second after her frozen shock evangeline yelled, stop, drop, and roll! and in her mind she thought, my roommate is on fire, oh my god! i gotta put her out! running over to her suitcase eva pulled out a towel, sending her clothing flying all over the place in the process, and stumbled over to rowan. with the towel she started whipping at the fire on rowans arms and hands in an attempt to put it out. she was frantic, not wanting her roommate to suffer third degree burns or be in any pain. unbeknownst to her, though, rowan was the one to set herself alight and was in no trouble.

── OSCAR RYLAND HENDERSON ─────────────────
x seventeen male human force fields bisexual cabin three location; cabin three living room
x mentions; none tags; ivy, minerva

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

expecting an answer to his question oscar was surprised to be met with a question as well, however. somewhat shocked by the rude way the question was asked oscar took a moment to respond, lowering his arms and replacing his hands to his sides. it wasn't uncommon for someone to ask about the glove and oscar, while often self conscious about explaining how he has prosthetic arm, was open to explaining the glove and why he wore it. that or he'd give an obscure answer and bask in the others confusion before giving the truth. most asked him in a curious or nonintrusive manner, so that's why he was taken aback by the way ivy asked. before he could say a thing she shook her head in a dismissive manner. hearing the door to the cabin open oscar looked over to the figure who stepped inside. recognizing her as one of his cabin mates oscar couldn't quite place her name. it started with a m and was something he thought was strange, he knew that much. springing back from his previous shocked state oscar smiled to her, though his attention was mostly on ivy as she finally responded to his question. so he was correct, at least he knew one out of three names. no, you're fine. to answer your question i have a prosthetic arm. i find that people grow uncomfortable looking at it, so i wear long sleeves and a glove to hide it. he explained with a shrug. so if you ever see an arm lying around, no, a robot hasn't been brutally dismembered, i have. he playfully said, though the joke seemed a little dark.

as ivy asked if anyone knew what the plan was for the day oscar shook his head no. he figured the counselors would have some sort of schedule for the campers and their time at camp. perhaps more information would be divulged during or after breakfast. though, now that he was thinking about it oscar wondered where the counselors were. he assumed they would be the ones to wake the campers in the morning, but it looks as if everyone in cabin four had awoken on their own accord. maybe we should go find a counselor and ask. he suggested, glancing around the room. oh, hey, what't your name again? sorry, i forgot, he asked minerva with a sheepish grin.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~2

Postby sorellabac » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:41 am

♣.ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
teleportaion ~ 16 ~ ♀ ~ location: outdoors/camp grounds ~ mentions: ivy, oscar, minerva ~ tags: open

It was unusually quiet outside, where were all the people running the camp? Can't believe they sleep this long. Clove thought to herself. It seemed that most of the other campers were waking up, which means the counsellors should be making breakfast or something. With a sigh, Clove paced around the camp some more, there were no councillors insight, in fact, there was no one working at the camp to be found anywhere. As the teleporter neared her cabin, she took a quick peek through the window and found that the rest of her cabin were chatting in the living room. Without a second thought, she passed them, they seemed to be having their own conversation and Clove didn't want to interrupt them.

Clove groaned, she wished they had given the campers an itinerary. It would've been useful to know when breakfast was. Perhaps breakfast doesn't start yet and everyone just woke up too early? No, that's dumb. Right now it optimal breakfast time. Thinking back to her cabinmates, Clove attempted to recall their names.
There's Ivy, and the other two that I forgot. Not wanting to ask them their names again, she decided she would just figure them out later.

As the sun rose higher, it seemed that the counsellors still weren't coming out.
They probably forgot something and went to get it and now they're stuck in traffic. Clove imagined, I'm gonna sue them for leaving a bunch of children by themselves. She imagined herself earning a million dollars and buying too many pokemon cards. That would be great.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: minerva [002] || rowan [002] || trinidad [001]

Postby Dragonheart48 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:00 am

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝
i. female ii. 18 iii. homosexual iv. cabin three v. roommate- open/pm me vi. tags- ivy & oscar

indentMinerva attempted to keep a neutral expression as her cabin mates continued talking but a dull feeling of dread punched through her gut at the mention of the counselors. The vampire was mostly nocturnal and as a result her night was spent exploring the woods. She’d been careful to stay close enough to track the camp based on smell alone but when she’d started returning she noticed the distinct lack of a few scents. It’s like the people who worked there just up and vanished without a trace and even the unkept dirt road had seemingly disappeared. Something about this camp unsettled her but she was drawn back to the present when the boy asked about her name. There was the old urge in the back of her mind to use her title but she offered a tight lipped smile, “It’s Minerva, and you’re Oscar right?” She paused for a moment considering her next words carefully, “as for the counselors I think they’re gone, not just them either all the staff I couldn’t find a trace of any of them”.

𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐝
i. female ii. 17 iii. bisexual iv. cabin two v. roommate- evangeline summers v. tags- evangeline

indentThe elemental let her mind clear the comforting heat of her flames dancing across her arm as she relaxed. The rest of the world seemed to fall away leaving her blissfully calm her fire sputtering in the morning light. If she was smarter she would’ve locked the door before beginning her daily ritual and in her meditative state she didn’t notice her roommate open the door. A loud shout that she’d later register as the words ‘stop, drop, and roll’ sent a wave of panic through her. Fire, the emotional element that is was, fed off of her panic and flared larger as she was practically assaulted with a towel. She made a small noise in surprise but managed to catch the towel in her hand after a few tries. Her flaming hand charred the towel and she released it almost immediately, starting to apologize profusely for the damage. Then she froze the realization that her roommate had seen her using her abilities set in, and also the fact that she was still on fire. She pulled the fire into her palm closing her hand into a fist to extinguish it.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐚
i. female ii. 17 iii. bisexual iv. cabin two v. roommate- open/pm me v. tags-

indentThe quite sound of birds and the rays of sunlight that filtered through one of the windows pulled Trini out of her dreams. She considered laying their until some responsible adult came to get the whole cabin up but ultimately decided against it. She grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom to quickly change before wandering into the kitchenette to look for any food. There were a few snacks and the odd fruit or so but nothing substantial enough to actually make a decent meal. It suggested that they would likely get called for breakfast at some point but she hadn’t yet to see any sign of any counselors much less kitchen staff.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anna Taji [1] || Dakota Conley [2]

Postby chainshipping » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:11 pm

[ ]yiitt Anna Taji 18 Female Ghost Physiology Asexual Cabin two Tags; Muriel
    bidoosh──── “ɪᴛ's ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

Anna absolutely did not want to be at Camp Corvid. It was a last-minute decision that her parents had made, insisting that she needed to do something fun over the summer before she headed off to college. Anna didn’t agree at all. Yet there wasn’t much she could say against her parents' wishes since she was already out a job. The college of her choice that she received a scholarship to was out of state, meaning she had to turn in her notice before heading out. That was probably why they forced her to go to the two-month camp. They wanted her to get outside with some fresh air, learn to socialize and room with different people. Anna felt otherwise. She could learn how to do all of this in college. Plus, even if she did make any friends at the camp, they would just fall out of contact after the two months. She’s pretty sure she’s the only one that is no longer in high school as well. At least, that’s what she thought. The introductions in her cabin were short and simple, people just giving their names before Anna excused herself to settle down and sleep. She had been pleasantly surprised to find that the cabin was co-ed rather than all girls.

So, when she woke up, she had reached straight for her phone which she had placed on the floor beside her bed. Anna turned on the device to see the time and found it was still morning. Nice. She had expected to be woken up by councilors but that didn’t seem to be the case. If this was how every morning was going to be, she was down for it. It was so much better than people banging on the doors and shouting until they were up and moving for breakfast. Anna highly doubted people would sleep in too late to miss breakfast anyway. Well, most people. Some could be idiots and sleep in but she had no plan on helping them out. If they wanted to sleep and miss breakfast and morning activities, let them.

It didn’t take long for Anna to get out of bed to get ready for the day. All she had on was an oversized t-shirt and underwear. She could care less about who shared the cabin with her, male or female, because it’s not like it’ll hurt anyone. That didn’t mean she wasn’t quick to get dressed. She simply pulled out a pair of light blue jean shorts from her duffel bag at the end of her bed and put them on. She then proceeded to pull the hem of her shirt until part of the bottom was now in her hand. Anna tied the bottom into a small knot, tightening the shirt around her waist. She then dug around in her bag until she found her toiletries. There was no way she was going to go out on the first full day of camp without proper hygiene or even some makeup. She never really put much on, but if she wanted to try and make a good first impression on some people, she wanted to look decent. So, she made her way to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

By the time she had finished up, she had put all of her toiletries back in the bag she brought and made her way out of the room. Anna cast one last glance towards the bedroom area and entirely skipped over the living room. There was no entertainment left inside the cabin. She had no cell service in the stupid forest and the only people still inside the cabin were asleep. She did notice someone was gone, but she didn't care so much. That was until she finally stepped outside. After exiting the front door, she found another girl standing and looking towards some nearby trees. If she remembered correctly, the girl's name was Muriel. It wouldn't hurt to try and be friendly.
    "Hey, Muriel, right?"

[ ]yiitt Dakota Conley 16 Male Carnivorous Plant Manipulation Bisexual Cabin one Tags; Maverick
    bidoosh──── “ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴛᴇᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴀ sɴᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙɪᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ
    bidoosh────asfdᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɴᴀᴋᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇ.

The sheer shock of a boy falling back onto him was enough for Dakota to entirely forget the reason he had gone outside. He was standing there like an idiot, just looking at the guy -- Maverick if he remembered correctly -- who was leaning back in an awkward position, his hand on Dakota’s foot. It couldn’t be comfortable, the way he was sitting, but then again it is pretty hard to look up at someone who is standing behind you without being in an uncomfortable position. He watched Maverick stand with an expression mixed with surprise and curiosity, still not entirely proud of himself for his initial reaction. Most of the boys in the cabin didn’t talk all that much the night before. They all gave their names and then went to bed, leaving Dakota with a horrible recollection of who anyone was. But, it was safe to assume that this guy wasn’t Naevys. The only reason he was even able to remember that guy’s name was from the horrible but true fact that the entire cabin is full of brown-haired caucasian guys all around the same height and then there was Naevys. So, in a way, it was also a plus. Dakota’s current problem though would be trying to differentiate Miles and Maverick. They’re both brunettes and American and their names start with M. It absolutely sucks.

As Maverick got to his feet, Dakota repositioned himself so he was leaning against the doorframe. It was a lot better than standing directly in the middle of the doorway. That, and it allowed him to focus on what Maverick had to say rather than worry about fidgeting. When the other made the comment about being overdressed, Dakota choked. It had slipped his mind that he had actually gone outside to see what the temperature was before he got fully dressed and now it left him looking like an idiot. He quickly unraveled the shirt from his hand and tugged it on over his head. Once he had it on, he didn’t bother about fixing the hem so it was actually even around his waist. It was already bad enough he had to throw it on in a split second and screw up his barely tamed hair in the process. He swears he’s good at taking care of how he looks, it’s just way too early to do anything.
    “No, no you’re not. I just haven’t actually finished getting ready and I didn’t realize you were out here. But now you’re not overdressed so that works!”

Dakota tilted his head as Maverick continued, listening to what the other had to say, even chuckling lightly as Maverick described his sleeping situation. It was nearly the same for Dakota. As the other continued on about breakfast, Dakota nodded and glanced around. “I only just got out here, but there’s definitely a lack of adult people around here. I’m pretty sure we aren’t supposed to be left in a forest for two months without supervision.” He pushed off the doorframe with a smile. “We could always go to the cafeteria and check it out. It wouldn’t hurt to see if they’re all there working on breakfast.”
Last edited by chainshipping on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chainshipping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ivy [three] • maverick [three]

Postby exempt » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:50 am

Ivy Altenburg • 17 • witch • healing • location // cabin 3 living room • tagged // oscar, minerva
    Ivy was shocked when the male explained his lack of arm, taken aback by the seriousness of the situation. She would have asked differently, were she to have known it was a personal subject. The witch scolded her lack of appropriate social skills. Oscar didn't seem too offended, offering a dismemberment joke at the end of his explanation, which relieved some of her guilt. She adverted her gaze, something that was rare for her to do, her eyes landing on her book resting on the arm of the couch. Her attention was drawn back to Minerva when she mentioned the lack of councilors, giving a slight roll of her eyes as she stood and collected the book.

"I'm sure they're just busy, but I agree, we should go find them. Breakfast is sounding good right about now." The witch glanced back to Oscar, her eyes passing over his features before landing on his gloved hand. "Let them be uncomfortable." She gave a raise of her shoulders, her expression casual as she turned to walk back into the bedroom she shared. Of course, it was still none of her own business, but Ivy had her own way of making people uncomfortable. She was too blunt, aloof, and her forwardness often pushed others away. She'd gradually learned to dismiss this, but she knew that her situation was not anything like Oscar's, not even close. Pulling out her suitcase, she threw a few articles of clothing out across her beg, digging through her belongings until she found something suitable: a grey tank-sleeved romper with a rainbow trim. Taking this and a brush, Ivy headed into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

Maverick Weber • 18 • sloth bear shifter • location // outside cabin 1 • tagged // dakota, Naevys, Miles
    Mav's lips curled upward as he held back a laugh, his eyes remaining on Dakota as he frantically worked to pull the t-shirt over his head. He realized that he had taken the other male off guard in more ways than simply blocking him from passing through the front door. The entire shirt situation seemed to have been a personal mission, not one that was expecting his interruption. He was momentarily distracted by the voice coming from within the cabin, taking a small step to the side to look through the open door. Naevys was saying something about a disco, which which only left the shifter all the more confused. He assumed that he was talking with Miles, the only guy he hadn't seen that morning, but from his position, it looked like Naevys was talking with himself.

With a small shake of his head, Maverick stepped back from the doorway, instead leaning back against the railing that surrounded the small cabin's open porch. He worked to recall what Dakota had just said, his mind still busied with this mention of a disco, but he soon pieced together enough to know he was talking about the councilors and breakfast. He was brought back his worries from that morning, his brows pulling together at the thought. It wasn't the councilors that were his main concern, but the lack of road. The adults of the camp could be explained away, but the disappearance of miles of road was on a whole different level.

"Yeah, let's head to the cafeteria." The previous humor was wiped clean from his voice, but he tried not to pay this much mind. "We're heading to breakfast if you two want to come with us." His voice was raised to be heard from his current spot, his words directed at Naevys and Miles. Although he wasn't entirely sure if they'd be able to hear him, he still turned to trot down the front steps of the cabin. "So, two months without supervision..." he paused, a slight grin returning to his features as he glanced back towards Dakota. "Sixteen teenagers, how is that going to go?" Macerick was joking, for the most part, but the question wasn't rhetorical. He was curious what would go down, and joking about the possible situation at hand was its own strange way of ignoring it.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me