【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby Wileyfangs » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:50 am

Username: Wileyfangs
    Link to guild: MoonVale
    Character used in prompt: Gaston
    Prompt:
    When he's not gallivanting off being the Red Knight and guarding the guild against the dangers of intruders and enemy monsters, Gaston likes to spend his time relaxing. And one of his favorite ways to relax is to eat. And I mean eat.

Gaston will run into the market first thing to get to all the freshest snacks and loaves of bread. If you're not sure what meals to try, he's already had them possibly twice and can recommend them to you. Knows the best places have the best to eat, but his absolute favorite place to eat is a small, out of the way restaurant barely keeping itself open, run by an elderly couple who make the spiciest swordfish he's ever eaten. He's been a regular since his first few days in the academy and can't find the spicy meal anywhere else. He loves it so much he always tries to take leftovers home.

He's unashamed of his ravenous appetite and given how easily he throws himself into fights and brawls he needs every meal he can get to give him the strength and power he needs, or so he'll say. The bottomless pit he is, he loves nothing more than a good meal to share. He'll even bring some to his father deep in the catacombs for dinner.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Link to guild: x
Character used in prompt: Seeks
Prompt:

Seeks is eternally shamelsss about her prefered past time. It's brewing and drinking tea and she's been known to do it in the middle of streets and atop roofs. Though, usually she does it someplace a bit more private as it really is her relax and unwind time after a long day of gathering valuable items from the unwary. She considers herself a bit of a conssiuer and collects various types of teas through (mostly) legitimate means and has actually placed a ban on her guild from stealing from her favorite shops.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudedgazes » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Username: Cloudedgazes
Link to guild: X
Character used in prompt: Makani
Prompt: "Draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favourite pass-time. Are they passionate about their hobby
or do they feel ashamed about it? Why?"

Makani has a secret passion- which of course he is not ashamed of, but would rather keep to himself. After a very long and stressful day (which albeit doesn't happen often), he likes to go to the highest point possible in the Catalena and watch the bustling streets. It's surprisingly peaceful, watching the little figures walk along the paths, interacting with each other while he's far away on his own little "planet". Sometimes he goes there to clear his mind or get some alone time.
Cloudedgazes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Username: scei
Link to guild: Mistleaf
Character used in prompt: Azzy
Prompt:
f'tunk the arrow hit boldly in the center of the target. Azure let out a sigh of relief and stepped back down to four paws. She stepped forward as she took in her area once more, her paws brushed by cold stones and crumbling rocks, her breath left a cloud of mist in its midst. Her "shooting range" or atleast, what she would consider a shooting range, was a small cave off of the branch that lead to the blacksmith in her area. She had requested to make it into a ranged archery den to help practice her own fighting skills; the sword of most other cats never really calling her the same as a bow seemed to.
But that wasnt what it was to her, archery was nice for fighting but Azure enjoyed it more then that, she loved the feeling of the feather flipping past her whiskers, the sound of the arrow hitting its target, and more importantly then all, the feeling of the sturdy, wooden bow in her paws.
She is very proud of her hobby, and being able to use it in battle is just a side perk ;D
Last edited by Scei on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:27 am

Username: SurgeFire
Link to guild: Storm Surgers
Character used in prompt: Jasper
Prompt:

"There we go!"
Of course Jasper wouldn't have any sort of shame for his hobby, really. (Does he ever have any for doing something he likes?)
He stepped back down to admire his piece.

Art. Jasper is a very artistic cat; always trying out different mediums for his works, striving to get better and better. He doesn't quite remember when it started, truthfully; but he loves all aspects of art. He loves giving, he loves expressing himself, he loves it all. Although he doesn't quite like the stains he gets on his fur - but alas, he thinks, one has to suffer for their art!
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Username: Simonpet
Link to guild: Mysteries of the Virtuous
Character used in prompt: Gilgram (+ Aiden)
Prompt: xXx
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Link to guild: Walkers Of The Night
Character used in prompt: Hades
Prompt:
Because Hades works so well with fire he turned his attention to taking up glassblowing as a hobby in order to stop himself from dying of boredom. Is he ashamed of his talent? Hell no he's not! He wont eagerly show off his creations but he wont hide them, to him they're simply things he made. Hades likes his stuff and will maybe sometimes give it away if he's feeling extremely generous of course.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:42 pm

Username: FluffyBirdie
Link to guild: Karma
Character used in prompt: Salem
Prompt: Draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favourite pass-time. Are they passionate about their hobby
or do they feel ashamed about it? Why?
    Salem flicked his dagger upwards, watching it spin before catching it by the handle with ease. He loved doing it; not only did it help make him appear intimidating and formidable, but there was also something thrilling about knowing the risks of catching it wrong, or dropping the knife and damaging the sharp edge. The skill took him months to perfect, and now the blade danced in his paws as he spun it hypnotizingly and juggled the slash of flashing silver from one paw to another with deceptive ease. With the impressive-looking basics down, he wanted to move on to sleight-of-hand. How much more impressive he would be if he could make his knives appear as if they materialized out of thin air?

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:01 am

Username: Frisco
Link to guild: cool cats club
Character used in prompt: Noctos
Prompt:

(font by fontmeme)

Username: Frisco
Link to guild: cool cats club
Character used in prompt: Kyou
Prompt:
Kyou is fully devoted to being a hero of Catalena. He loves his job and everything that comes with it. Protecting the citizen cats, rigorous training, the thrill and danger of fighting monsters. He spends most of his time perfecting his body and mind to become Catalena's strongest soldier. However, aside from the usual training techniques, he also dances. Most would think that sword fighting and doing the conga have nothing in common. They would consider that a very lame hobby for such a cool cat, but Kyou doesn't see it that way. He claims that dancing is a perfect exercise for muscles and that memorising precise movements helps in battle. He actually combines the two and fights using strength learnt from combat and agility from dancing, a style he learned from a famous Samurai Flamenco.
Last edited by Frisco on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:58 pm

Username: snipsnops
    Link to guild: moonlight
    Character used in prompt: silver
    Prompt: the only hobby silver has ever really had is reading. he spends every waking moment studying and learning more about magic/the catacombs. ever since he was a kitten he's been buried in books to pass the time. with only his grandmother left to raise him, he spent most of his free time in her library. he was a shy, quiet kit, who always spent his free time alone. other cats his age rarely approached him, as they usually saw him as odd or boring. silver didn't mind though; he preferred to be alone, as he's been that way pretty much all his life.

much hasn't changed since his childhood, as he spends most of his free time in his study or room reading. moonlight has it's own library, which contains a large amount of books from the library he inherited from his grandmother when she passed. though he's most focused on improving his magical abilities, there's nothing he won't learn about, especially if it might prove to be useful in the future.

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups