๐–Ž๐–“๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–š๐–’ ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž ๐–๐–Š๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ // Beranhunds

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

๐–Ž๐–“๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–š๐–’ ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž ๐–๐–Š๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ // Beranhunds

Postby vixiebun » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:23 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผณ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผณ ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผต๏ผณ

A place where I'll post my level ups for my Beranhunds kennels

Notes
      Infernum Angeli kennels is run by only one handler and one handler alone.

Handler -
      Ylva Czaristnova
      Looks:x
      sex: female
      personality:
      Ylva Czaristnova was a very sweet and intelligent woman who works hard to support herself, however, thatโ€™s not to say she doesnโ€™t have her faults. She can be reckless and emotional and when that happens hell breaks loose and things often end with both parties getting hurt or one leaving emotionally unscathed. Ylva has a bleeding heart for those she finds need her help the most, even if someone tells her that the other person is a liar, she likes to believe in people and sheโ€™s often gotten hurt this way. Sheโ€™s also very cunning and quite the charmer when she needs to get out of a sticky situation often resorting to lying and flirting to get her way.
      a traveling songstress/wanted thief within a fantasy world - has settled down within a mountainous range to establish a beranhund kennel to understand the animal better and perhaps try a breeding project for interesting coat colors.

Code: Select all
      [center][img][/img]
      [size=60]name - prompt - word count[/size][/center]
      [size=85][list][list][list]xx[/list][/list][/list][/size]

level 0 [ allowed 1 beran ]
      - create a kennel
      - create your handler
      - tame a beranhund
      - write or draw how your handler tamed their beranhund. [ 200 words ]

level 1 [ allowed 2 berans ]
      - create a personality for your handler [ 100 words ]
      - create a personality for your beran [ 100 words ]
      - write or draw about how your beran reacted to the saddle. [ 200 words ]

level 2 [ allowed 2 berans ]
      - create a history for your beran [ 100 words ]

- describe your kennel set up [100 words ]
      - write or draw about your beran's first ride with its handler [ 200 words ]

level 3
      - create a history for your handler [ 100 words ]
      - create a toy for your beran [ must be colored ]
      - write or draw about your beran's first hunt with their handler [ 200 words ]

level 4 [ allowed 3 berans ]
      - give at least two berans a personality and history [ 100 words each ]
      - describe your beran's favorite snack [ 50 words ]
      - write or draw about beran's first race [ 200 words ]

level 5
      - describe your handler and beran's relationship [ 100 words ]
      - describe the area surrounding your kennel [ 150 words ]
      - write or draw about your handler teaching your beran a trick [ 200 words ]

level 6 [ allowed 5 berans ]
      - describe your beran's relationship with other berans [ 100 words ]
      - write or draw about two of your beran's hunting together [ 200 words ]
      - write or draw about your handler showing your beran in conformation [ 200 words ]

level 6+ [can own one additional beran per level up. ]
      - write or draw a scene of your choice. [ 300 words ]
      - write or draw about your beran competing in an event [ 300 words ]
      - write or draw about your beran getting into some mischief [ 300 words ]
Last edited by vixiebun on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:56 am, edited 12 times in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:51 am

preacher - write or draw how your handler tamed their beranhund - word count 545

Preacherโ€™s arrival was to say the least a surprise and terrifying - Ylva had never been one to like the concept of a church or organized religion for that matter. But she never minded the abandoned ruins to sleep in. She had been a traveling songstress for awhile hearing tales of large dangerous dogs that towered over men and stole children away in the night but never gave it much heed as those were all just poppycock tales to scare children into behaving. She had emigrated from the great bear north to warmer climate of amarith to try out a new lifestyle and leave behind undesired memories and her past. When she had been staying at an abandoned church - she thought all the noise at night were raccoons or some other critter rummaging around after all the church ruins were located near a forest and it was overgrown as all heck. However she had actually gotten the courage to check where the noises were coming from she was met face to face with the large canine who growled at her in defense warning her not to even think about getting close however she could see that he was bleeding from an injury to his right eye and even worse injury to his back paw. She stepped away and back into the church and rummage around in her own things to find suitable gauze and a healing potion for those nasty injuries but even when she came back the beranhund growled deeply itโ€™s large white teeth glinting in the moonlight she could only stare in awe and horror she knew she had to be very careful approaching the scared animal. She put the gauze and the potion down lifting her arms above her head - showing she wasnโ€™t a danger to it or anyone else that she was only trying to help. The animal sniffed at her grumbling before it allowed her near lowering itโ€™s large head down onto to overgrown grass she massaged the potion itโ€™s eye gentle she could feel the vibrations as itโ€™s tail thumped against the ground in happiness. She smiled as she wrapped gauze around itโ€™s eye itโ€™d have to stay on for a week or two as the healing potion worked itโ€™s magic and used the rest to tend to his paw injury. Over the course of a week she took care of the beranhund singing healing spells to it when she could tell the pain in tโ€™s eye was coming back. three days after the week she took off the bandages to see if they needed to change and how the injuries were healing - they were all healed. Smiling to herself and to the large beast that has been her companion and friend during the week she expected him to race off and leave but it didnโ€™t. It wouldnโ€™t instead it followed her all the way to town where people gawked and whispered as the dog joyfully wagged its tail at them happily trotting after itโ€™s new owner. At the local animal shop she had a custom made Halti just for the animal and finally gave it an official name after the church where they had met - preacher but on official forms it was preacherโ€™s sins.
Last edited by vixiebun on Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:09 am

create a personality for your handler - Ylva - word count 119

Ylva Czaristnova was a very sweet and intelligent woman who works hard to support herself, however, thatโ€™s not to say she doesnโ€™t have her faults. She can be reckless and emotional and when that happens hell breaks loose and things often end with both parties getting hurt or one leaving emotionally unscathed. Ylva has a bleeding heart for those she finds need her help the most, even if someone tells her that the other person is a liar, she likes to believe in people and sheโ€™s often gotten hurt this way. Sheโ€™s also very cunning and quite the charmer when she needs to get out of a sticky situation often resorting to lying and flirting to get her way.
Last edited by vixiebun on Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:22 am

create a personality for your beran - Preacher - word count 188
        Preacher much like his owner is a very sweet and bubbly beranhund however thatโ€™s not all there is to this beranhund with such a - interesting name. Preacher can be very food aggressive and this often has Ylva resort to underhanded tactics to get preacher to share either with her or other beranhunds. Another thing about preacher is he tends to walk to the beat of his own drum so he tends to wander off and his handler has had to put a calling spell on his haiti so when she says the magic word he is compelled to return whether he wishes to or not. But thatโ€™s not to say Preacher isnโ€™t loyal just a tad bit of an airhead. Speaking of his loyalty he is incredibly loyal to his handler and often risks his own life to protect her against other predators that they may encounter or other humans with nefarious intentions. Preacher tends to have a six sense about what people to trust and which ones not to. As he has prevented many atrocities from happening thanks to this six sense he seems to exhibit.
Last edited by vixiebun on Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:09 am

write or draw about how your beran reacted to the saddle. Preacher - word count 223

Preacherโ€™s reaction to the saddle was a very natural scared reaction he was fearful of it at first when Ylva and her friend approached him with the large saddle backing up a bit with a warning growl. Until his handler began to sing a soft song to him in order for him to calm down instead she had opted to train him up to the idea of a saddle first she put on a blanket to help him get used to the weight of something on his back - sometimes sheโ€™d climb on top of him bareback when heโ€™d be resting to further his tolerance of having weight on his back. Then finally after another month or so Ylva tried the saddle preacher lowered himself and allowed Ylva to throw the mechanism over his back and allowed her to adjust it properly. However he did try to shake it off but it only tested to see how the saddle would hold and it held on quite nicely so Ylva began to train him with it but did not ride him quite yet. As she felt they needed to have more trust and bonding time in between introducing such things but she did allow him to carry her traveling equipment and over time it seemed he had gotten use to the weight on his back.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:18 am

describe your kennel set up - word count 130

Angeli kennels are located within an abandoned castle that was once owned supposedly by a cursed demon king and his angelic fae queen. The castle itself is overgrown with roses and other exotic flowers all over the large acres - it's suspected that somewhere deep within there is a very rare and magical flower that allows any wish to be granted another face about the castle also has a church on the grounds with intricate glass-blown art pieces. These beranhunds are handled by one person who has been conducting her own research and currently breeding plans are on hold and are being planned when more beranhunds are acquired. There's a large library within the castle located here x it holds all the information on beranhunds and handler that occupy the castle.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:13 am

preacher - create a history for your beran - word count: 220

Preacherโ€™s past is unknown to Ylva however he had been taken as a young pup by poachers who had been seeking to tame any beranhund they came across for their own kennels and sell them for a profit. As Preacher grew up he realized that the place wasnโ€™t all that pleasant even with the food and the friends and seemingly warm environment he was soon thrust into a world of hard training and servitude. But an uprising occurred led by an old male beranhund who had planned this long before preacher came to the kennels so when he saw an exit he took it even if the screams of the humans scared him however he hadnโ€™t been watching where he was going and an aggressive human tried to swipe at him with a large knife getting him in the eye. Preacher bit the human before running away into the woods following the rest of the escaped beranhunds to this day he's not sure if he bit hard enough to kill the human but he was sure he had broken a few bones. Preacher for the next two years lived off the land learning to hunt for his food and lived a lone wolf lifestyle. Until he had encountered a bear and gotten injured reopening the old wound on his eye.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:44 am

preacher - write or draw about your beran's first hunt with their handler - drawing.
Last edited by vixiebun on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me