Valley of Kings -- #059 by .henloimmabirb.

Based on Click to view
Artist .henloimmabirb. [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings -- #059

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:07 am

Main Thread I Prompts/leveling up I Artist Search

Closed -- Thank you all for entering! <3 Will get some more Prideless lions out soon! c:

dewly_noted wrote:
    Username: dewly_noted
    Lion name: Moth
    Lion gender: female
    Pride: The ambivalent
    Pride Status: Second

Personality: A kind and gentle first impression always places Moth as a figure of gentle kindness in the eyes of those she meets. She slips under the guards of most almost instantly and makes a home for herself in the hearts of those she talks to. None can deny that moth is a gentle creature that lives up to her name, beautiful, dainty, frivolous and extremely delicate.

Beauty isn't just an aspect of appearances, there is such a thing as a beauty of the mind, of the heart and soul. Moth qualifies for both those definitions, never a bad word spoken from her mouth, never a bad though leaving her mind. Beautiful. Dainty and well mannered Moth knows how to act like a lady and mind her manners.

Just like her namesake fluttering in the breeze, attacking light sources and spinning out of control, Moth tends to be a little frivolous, caught up in the moment of life's glory, playful and energetic no matter how the years turn by. Superficial despite herself, there isn't much more to Moth than her beauty, energetic playfulness and gentle kindness.

However, all things considered, Moth is fragile, extremely so. Emotionally and physically all it would take is one insult to shatter her delicate heart and leave her in pieces, so please, please be kind.

To adopt this lioness, give her a personality! Be as creative as you like, no limits!!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b] Lioness/Female
[b]Pride:[/b]link to thread
[b]Pride Status:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
Last edited by .henloimmabirb. on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings -- #059

Postby Cactologist » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:33 am

Username: Cactologist
Lion name: Okondlayo ("the one who nourishes")(Called Laya)
Lion gender: Lioness/Female
Pride: Ukusizana Pride
Pride Status: Cook
Personality:
"You think I no make good food?"
"No m'am! I'm just not hun-"
"Den you must eat!" Laya used a gourd to scoop from the preparation pit and pile more of the isobho in front of the cub. Then, turning to the rest of the overfull lions, she called, "Who want more food?"
-
Laya came from a foreign land, supposedly known for making meals taste even better. The pride had allowed her in, curious about how she could do such a thing. You see, before they had eaten as normal lions, raw from the source, but she promised that by using plants and fire, she could make the food taste "like it was send from de heavens!", whatever that was supposed to mean. They were all pleasantly surprised that she was able to uphold her promise, and granted her a permanent position. In addition, as it turns out, she also serves very well as a dean of the cubs, verbally scaring them into behaving with her large personality and loud voice.
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:33 am

Username: Meekins12345
Lion name: Zitkala
Pride: The Pride of Wikimak
Pride Status: Tominatoak - Chieftain/queen
Personality:

Thankfully, Zitkala had gotten away from the creatures that had invaded her homeland. She was going to skedaddle right back home but then she got distracted by a butterfly and, well... She got herself even more lost than before, which was rather predictable of her. Even in her younger years, she tended to be easily distracted, which made her rather predictable. She'd be off with a group one moment, next moment she'd be following a dragonfly or a small bird off into the deeper reaches of the forest, the complete opposite way the others were going! Despite her rather distractible nature, she was known as the most beautiful of all the lionesses at the time, before the strange men had come and invaded their territory. Countless males had tried to make advances toward her and, yet, there just always seemed to be a convenient distraction that took her away. So most knew better and stopped trying.

Sadly, she was lost for quite some time, wandering the groundhog's plains, occasionally asking for directions but none of them were the wiser. It wasn't until a distant figure approaching the plains caught her attention one day. She kept her gaze on this figure has it approached, and, low and behold, it was Alosaka, her cubhood friend! She had nearly thought she'd be alone out in this wilderness forever!

He, ultimately, told her of his experiences and his ultimate goal to find the missing pride members and soon offered to bring her back to the pride's territory, which she was happy to have offered to her. She followed him home somewhat, getting distracted rather often on the way. Most of the time Alosaka had to practically babysit her but he didn't seem to mind. Once back home, they got to know each other a bit more and ultimately became mates.

Alosaka, at the moment, is trying to work with Zitkala to help her with her distraction problem, as she wants to try and break the habit, if it even is one. They're not quite sure how they're going to fix it yet, but they're trying nonetheless!
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.·:·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range
╚═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╝
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:42 am

||Username||
GrimmKitty

||Lion name||
Sun That Touched Snow aka Sun

||Lion gender||
Lioness/Female

||Pride||
Winter's Bane

||Pride Status||
Healer

||Personality||

song:
xx Beautiful Creatures // Illenium xx

moodboard:
(^ made with this website)

writing:
Sun is a very relaxed lion, offering advice that would help a friend wherever she can. She is a healer who doesn't just heal wounds of the flesh but believes wounds of the heart are equally important. It takes a lot to anger her as she is the most calm and level headed lioness in the pride.
Last edited by GrimmKitty on Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:17 am

Username: dewly_noted
    Lion name: Moth
    Lion gender: female
    Pride: The ambivalent
    Pride Status: Second

Personality: A kind and gentle first impression always places Moth as a figure of gentle kindness in the eyes of those she meets. She slips under the guards of most almost instantly and makes a home for herself in the hearts of those she talks to. None can deny that moth is a gentle creature that lives up to her name, beautiful, dainty, frivolous and extremely delicate.

Beauty isn't just an aspect of appearances, there is such a thing as a beauty of the mind, of the heart and soul. Moth qualifies for both those definitions, never a bad word spoken from her mouth, never a bad though leaving her mind. Beautiful. Dainty and well mannered Moth knows how to act like a lady and mind her manners.

Just like her namesake fluttering in the breeze, attacking light sources and spinning out of control, Moth tends to be a little frivolous, caught up in the moment of life's glory, playful and energetic no matter how the years turn by. Superficial despite herself, there isn't much more to Moth than her beauty, energetic playfulness and gentle kindness.

However, all things considered, Moth is fragile, extremely so. Emotionally and physically all it would take is one insult to shatter her delicate heart and leave her in pieces, so please, please be kind.

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:14 am

Username: Amplify
Lion name: Anthia
Pride: Tomoko’s Pride
Pride Status: Hunter
Personality:

To Anthia, actions have always spoken louder than words. As a naturally serious and quiet person, she’s always relied on actions to demonstrate what she’s feeling. At one point she thought others were the same, or that they at least understood. Unfortunately, it’s all too easy for someone to say one thing and do another, which she had to find out the hard way.

~~~

The truth is that for the longest time her so called friends would act kind to her face, only to mock her once her back was turned. It’s just... they were so convincing, so earnest—at least, that’s what she thought. She never noticed something was off, honestly she didn’t but—maybe, just maybe, she ignored the signs on purpose. She’s no glutton for punishment but, well... Perhaps she wanted a friend so badly she was willing to pretend the bad things never happened. After all who knows, maybe they thought they were being funny.

The only funny thing about it, she supposed, was how she never laughed, not once.

~~~

In the end she never confronted them, and not because their words didn’t hurt, no; she never confronted them because they themselves were not worth the trouble. It took a lot of time and careful consideration, but she eventually reasoned that the simplest answer really was the best: why should their words mean anything to her when they’ve never once backed them up? Words with no weight can’t hurt her, not in any way that matters.

~~~

So if there’s one thing she can be certain of? It’s that actions speak far louder than words.
Last edited by Amplify on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Notes wrote:
- she/her
- trades [open/closed]
- PMs [open/closed]
Interests wrote:
- art, music, reading
- marvel, dc ;; the hobbit, lotr ;; good omens
- naruto, fma, haikyuu, fairy tail
- d:bh, tloz, pokémon
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:15 am

Username: dolly
Lion name: junainu
Pride: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=126578621#p126578621
Pride Status: huntress
Personality:

To put it lightly, Junainu is a foul tempered brute. It's something that doesn't go quite well with a passive pride such as hers making her a pariah amongst them. She's a great huntress and follows the sacred rules of the hunt, but that makes her no less unlikeable. She doesn't really mind, though. To her, the less attention the better.

She's lived in the spotlight; it isn't glamorous. It's much better if people avoid you, no matter the cost it takes.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:51 am

Username: Isabella45
Lion name: (Lady) Sif
Pride: Here
Pride Status: Lady
Personality:
Sif is a quiet, mild mannered lioness. She dislikes confrontation or tension of any kind and will avoid it however she can. Sif seldom shares her opinions to boldly or openly, but if it really seems necessary will try to gently insert her opinions.
Being as quiet as she is some lions tend to think she is useless or a pushover, but Sif is actually very well educated in matters regarding the running of a pride.
if she had been a little bolder or more ambitious she might have been a queen, but due to having some rather domineering parents Sif got used to doing as she was told and struggles at times to trust her own judgement on just about anything.
Though kind and gentle she has a hard time showing that side of herself, not wanting to be seen as weak since she knows some lions already make that assumption upon meeting her. Her quiet, introverted nature, is partly a protective measure because she can't be hurt or yelled at for things she doesn't do or say.
Sif definitely has a good heart and desire to be helpful, but her fear of other lions' reactions leads her to not act on it most times.
Instead she just sits back quietly, observing and deep down hoping one day she might have the courage to be more than she has been.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:52 am

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Lion name: Search night
Lion gender: Lioness
Pride: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4147574
Pride Status: High Huntress (second in command)
Personality:
Search night is without a doubt a strange lioness. During hunts and such, she is stern, demanding respect. However, during more casual times, she is much more relaxed, almost as if she has slipped into an entirely different skin. She's still moderately reserved, but has no problems laughing, smiling, playing with the cubs, or just casually chatting with the other lionesses. The strangest thing about her behavior is how quickly she can shift from calm and approachable to terrifying and commanding.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

059 inyoni entry

Postby allu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:30 am

username: alluvium

lion name: inyoni ; bird

lion gender: female

pride: xxx

pride status: shaman / healer

personality:

inyoni is the shaman of her pride, meaning it is her responsibility to make sure that all are doing well health wise, and that they are not to get sick. she also stays in contact with the spirits of lions that once roamed the caves they live in. she is well respected in her pride, and known to be very quiet and solitary. her closest relationship is with the prides broodmother, sithembile. the two of them share great respect for the other, and enjoy hearing about their daily successes and failures. often times, inyoni will find herself flirting with the other lionesses unknowingly until sithembile mentions it with a small laugh and returns the flirtations. inyoni works to heal her pride and keep them in good health, and everyone else in the pride trusts her to take care of them. she often tells tall tales to the cubs of the pride when sithembile brings them to her cave, and the little ones sit in awe. her relationship with queen khanya is one of mutual understanding and respect too. she follows the wishes of the prides leader, and in return, queen khanya provides her a place to stay, and a welcoming family.

[201/50 words]
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me