Username;; klovesugar2
Cat Name;; Doveheart
Gender;; Female
Age;; 46 moons
Clan;; Ternclan
Rank;; Warrior
          x
          xx
          A little bit lazy, Dove simply enjoys the little things in life a bit more than her clanmates care to appreciate. She can hunt later, but moments like this, quiet ones enjoying the warm sunshine and the pleasure of a good stretch, don't last forever, and she has every intention of committing them to memory.

xxShe's a sweetheart, though, with no qualms offering up her kills to the other warriors who weren't as lucky so they wouldn't be the ones to face ridicule. Some members of the clan see only the one side to the story, and thus deride her for being such a poor hunter, despite the opposite being true. Yet she smiles at them, blinking unnervingly forgiving blue eyes at them, as she graciously accepts their disdain, tolerates their willful ignorance. Everyone has faults, and well, she's not about to sink to their level and make their folly her own. She is confident in who she is, and shall stride through the Mirror Walk without regret for the cat staring back at her.

xxNothing seems to phase her, always appearing cheerful and relaxed, immovable until she makes the call to do something. Life's too short to be unhappy.
          [200 words]
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2137

Postby Trickz » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:11 am

Form wrote:Username;; ThunderCry04
Cat Name;; Lynxpounce
Gender;; Female
Age;; 42 Moons
Clan;; TideClan
Rank;; Warrior
Personality wrote:Lynxpounce is a naturally sweet and calm she-cat, ever since birth. She wasn't interested in playing rough games with her littermates or sneaking out of the clan camp with her denmates. Instead, she spent a lot of time with her mother or the other clan queen's listening to the stories they would tell her about the past of TideClan. She had always wanted to be a leader, even as a kit. However, when she became an apprentice she underwent a lot of bullying from her former friends, including her brother, Otterpaw. This caused her dream to burn into ashes, drifting off into the wind, and she became more of a follower to her mean friends. She listened when talked to but rarely put her own opinion into anything, and always did what was asked of her. Now, she is a submissive cat, seeing herself as not worthy to be a leader. She became obsessive over having friends that can tell her the best way to do things and when to do them and even became more of a queen than a warrior. She spends most of her time with the current queens of the clan, helping out with their kits.

Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:49 am

user; dewly_noted / name; lichenhymn / clan; BeachClan
    gender; male / age; 25 moons / rank; wave runner
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxTo strangers lichen has the personality and demeanour of a car salesman, eager to sell himself and his capabilities to anyone who he strives to impress. He likes nothing more than a good conversation with friends and biting off more than he can chew.. He's not a cat to make demands of, or try to bend to your will, he'd much rather follow his own thoughts. If you lay out your ideas and are atleast a little bit polite, he may just listen to you. Self righteous and very much believing that he is and always will be right, he doesn't ever ask for help, and dislikes that notion that he could ever need help. An independent rebel with a soft spot for kind, gentle, people. He'll protect you if you let him, so please don't judge the way his charm and ego makes him seem pretentious. [147]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:16 pm

There is a day remaining. ^^
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:52 pm

klovesugar2 wrote:
Username;; klovesugar2
Cat Name;; Doveheart
Gender;; Female
Age;; 46 moons
Clan;; Ternclan
Rank;; Warrior
          x
          xx
          A little bit lazy, Dove simply enjoys the little things in life a bit more than her clanmates care to appreciate. She can hunt later, but moments like this, quiet ones enjoying the warm sunshine and the pleasure of a good stretch, don't last forever, and she has every intention of committing them to memory.

xxShe's a sweetheart, though, with no qualms offering up her kills to the other warriors who weren't as lucky so they wouldn't be the ones to face ridicule. Some members of the clan see only the one side to the story, and thus deride her for being such a poor hunter, despite the opposite being true. Yet she smiles at them, blinking unnervingly forgiving blue eyes at them, as she graciously accepts their disdain, tolerates their willful ignorance. Everyone has faults, and well, she's not about to sink to their level and make their folly her own. She is confident in who she is, and shall stride through the Mirror Walk without regret for the cat staring back at her.

xxNothing seems to phase her, always appearing cheerful and relaxed, immovable until she makes the call to do something. Life's too short to be unhappy.
          [200 words]

Brought in outside help for this bc it was so close. We liked how calm and laid back yours was.

I'm also awarding hms to TheUnsinkableShips and dewly_noted. I liked your forms as well.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:59 pm

Congrats klovesugar2!

Thanks for the hm, Neah!
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:01 pm

Congrats Klove!
    Thankyou for the HM neah :3c
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayfire213 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:21 pm

*squeals* Ah! Thank you so much, I'm absolutely thrilled to add this beautiful girl to my clan~<3

And congrats on the HMs, Unsinkable, Dewly- they're well deserved!
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me