Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6(update pg.743)

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:22 pm

Darkkit padded over to the elders den, tail flicking with worry. "Morning Dandeliontail and Newtpaw," he meowed. "Have you guys seen Blueleaf?" The kit asked.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:39 pm

๐Ÿ–ฆ Littlepaw
G: Tom | Apprentice | C/F: Newtpaw (Sibling)| Ts: Minnowpaw, Frostbelly, Dark-kit; Called Cats
โ•พ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ•ผ
    Littlepaw gulpped a little at Frostbelly's tone, looking straight at the tom. "I understand." He said shortly as he padded along to the exit of camp, fixing his fur from any other moss in it before waiting for Frostbelly to attend him. Why, did he have to have such a mentor? Why not a more relaxed one? It didn't really puzzle him as to why, but maybe it was...over working? No, he isn't sick, that's of sure. Otherwise he would've been in the medicine cat den and that Frostbelly was to be blamed. Once Frostbelly were to pad out, he would too.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

can we get back to politics?

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Alright opening votes!
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

โ™ฅ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ Autism โ™ฅ ADHD โ™ฅ Asexual Lesbian โ™ฅ Jewish โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons โ™ฅ

โ™ฅ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! โ™ฅ

โ™ฅ Trade me! โ™ฅ My Kalons โ™ฅ

โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:08 am

(I'm voting Gingerfrost, random vote as I have no clue)

Darkkit flicked his tail, waiting an answer from Newtpaw and Dandeliontail.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:50 am

silverfoot / she-cat / tagged; no one

silverfoot pounced on one of the birds, quickly ending its life with a bite to its neck. she stood up and headed back to camp. she always hated the texture of feathers in her mouth, but she had already caught it and it was easy prey anyways.

(voting for skyheart. i'm not sure who it is, the only hint i have just points towards the killer being a warrior (or possibly medicine cat, who knows) because it seems that blueleaf and the murderer were friends. i don't know about close friends, but definitely friends.)
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:04 am

frostbelly || warrior || male || location: clearing || tags: littlepaw || vote: ocelotstep

The pale gray tom padded after his apprentice, his pace brisk and paws scraping the ground with an arrogant stomp. Littlepaw was waiting for him just ahead. Once he'd dragged himself out of the camp, he looked down at the younger tom. "Off we go, then. I'm sure the others are already waiting for us." Not bothering to wait for a response from Littlepaw, he led the way through the trees.

[voting Ocelotstep]
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:14 am

[๐’๐๐„๐‚๐Š๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐๐„๐‹๐“]
male; warrior; vote: Frostbelly; tags: rubblepaw

Speckledpelt sheepishly grinned at Rubblepaw. "Well, good thing you're enthusiastic!" The young cat always seemed happy to go to training, hunting, or whatever else that came up for him to do. A good thing for sure, and just as much a good thing to keep up such an outgoing personality.
Always a good thing, he decided.
Suddenly, Speckledpelt's eyes flashed up as he turned and yelled, "Last one there's a rotten mouse!" and took off through the camp entrance and towards the clearing, paws stamping against the ground.
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž,

โ”----------------------------------------------------โ”“-------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
โ”—----------------------------------------------------โ”›
๐ข '๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐!
--------------------โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:18 pm

Sundusk sat in the clearing of camp with a mouse he had taken from the fresh-kill pile, enjoying the warm sun on his pelt. The camp was already bustling about, but Sundusk didn't particularly feel the need to rush that morning, as he wasn't on dawn or hunting patrol and had no apprentice. Sundusk thought a bit about what he'd do that day, settling on hunting later. There were a lot of mouths to feed in Thunderclan.

(voting littlepaw, not 100% sure or anything atm)

Hello! I โ™ฅ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:58 am

๐Ÿ–ฆ Littlepaw
G: Tom | Apprentice | C/F: Newtpaw (Sibling)| Ts: Frostbelly | Vote: Ocelotstep
โ•พ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ•ผ
    Littlepaw followed Frostbelly through the trees towards the Thunderpath.
sorrry lazy post
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:35 am

(not sure what to rp, but i'm changing my vote to ocelotstep)
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me