Worth of 2019 store lion set?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Worth of 2019 store lion set?

Postby maid latte » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:30 am

Hiya! I’m a returning player from 2016 and have been playing for about a month or two now, so I’m still struggling on things such as dates and rarity and the like, but I’ve been wondering what the rare 2019 store lion set are worth.

Since purchasing them, I haven’t received many offers for them and the ones I have received are pretty underwhelming. Could anyone tell me around what exactly they’re worth?

Thank you in advance!

—ʚ 𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒚 ɞ
maid latte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Worth of 2019 store lion set?

Postby maid latte » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:32 am

bump^^
maid latte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maid latte » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:34 am

bump^^
maid latte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:28 pm

The general consensus is that new store pets are worth approx a 2010 rare each while they are in the store, and once leaving the store they becomes worth a more in small incremental as time goes on and it gets harder to trade for them since they are not re-released. Usually all store pets from the same year are bunched together in terms of valuing them, so all 2019 store pets would be worth approx a 2010 rare each, allowing for any personal taste, exactly how much you'd like to trade them for, and demand, if you trade by that.

That said, its really up to you, users are free to value their own pets how they like. If you think they are worth more than that, thats fine. And keeping them only increases the value over time, so not doing any harm to hold onto them until an offer you like comes by.

For future reference, I suggest using threads like this one for help with pet values:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4110522
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maid latte » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:46 am

Celozon wrote:The general consensus is that new store pets are worth approx a 2010 rare each while they are in the store, and once leaving the store they becomes worth a more in small incremental as time goes on and it gets harder to trade for them since they are not re-released. Usually all store pets from the same year are bunched together in terms of valuing them, so all 2019 store pets would be worth approx a 2010 rare each, allowing for any personal taste, exactly how much you'd like to trade them for, and demand, if you trade by that.

That said, its really up to you, users are free to value their own pets how they like. If you think they are worth more than that, thats fine. And keeping them only increases the value over time, so not doing any harm to hold onto them until an offer you like comes by.

For future reference, I suggest using threads like this one for help with pet values:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4110522

Thank you very much! I forgot that threads like those exist :’) you helped me a bunch, I’ll make you sure to note that from now on!
maid latte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me