【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

【PROMPTS】

Postby yeena » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:24 am

Main Thread
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to the prompt secton of catacombs! Here you can develop your characters and guild. There will be prompts
every week, some will require writing and some art of your cats. By doing prompts, you can earn EXP for the cats that you do
prompts for. EXP will be awarded at the end of every week. Please look out below for the current week's prompt!

Current Prompt
With the winter season closing in on Catalena, what is your cat's favorite meal to deal with the cold of the underground?
Feel free to elaborate on this through any means possible, whether it be a poem, story or some kind of artwork!

• Reward for completion: 20 EXP rewarded to cat in prompt + 10 currency.
    • If using your founder, you may distribute the EXP amongst your founder’s forager and combat roles however you like: ex) 10 forager / 10 combat, or 5 forager / 15 combat etc.
    • You may only complete this prompt once for the reward.
When you have completed the prompt, post it below! Or, if you'd rather publish it somewhere else (such as your guild archive,
google doc, website, etc.) link it so I can read it!
Code: Select all
Username:
Link to guild:
Character used in prompt:
Prompt:

Ends: Sunday, November 17th at 12:00 pm EST.
Last edited by yeena on Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:30 am, edited 14 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby PARK » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:51 am

Username: impidimp
Link to guild: here
Character used in prompt: glair
Prompt:
xxxxxxxxxxglair is young. he's naive, outspoken,
xxxxxxxxand curious about the realm of magic.
xxxxxxxxa split in the rock in the dim outskirts
xxxxxxxxof catalena houses his guild, which is
xxxxxxxxfocused mainly around the arcane.
xxxxxxxxghosts and ghouls aren't so much a
xxxxxxxxfear as a source of knowledge and
xxxxxxxxcuriosity to glair, and anybody who
xxxxxxxxshares this quirk is welcomed into
xxxxxxxxlamplight split. knowledge is power,
xxxxxxxxso more minds set to the task means
xxxxxxxxa better chance of understanding the
xxxxxxxxsupernatural world beyond the veil.
PARK

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfyWonder » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:29 am

Username: TheWolfyWonder
Link to guild: Eternal Alliance
Character used in prompt: Bartholomew
Prompt:
    Bartholomew would give up his life for Eternal Alliance. He's more of a lover rather than a fighter. He's very stubborn and hotheaded despite that. He's loyal and dedicated, willing to put everything aside for the good of the guild. He is easily distracted. Off of the battlefield, he can be clumsy, tripping over both his feet and his words. He grew up as a loner, scared of his own shadow. After socializing with more cats and starting Eternal Alliance, he is no longer scared and sometimes rushes into things too quickly. While he'd rather talk it out than duke it, he is still able to put up a good fight. He's a strategist and often comes up with out of the box solutions.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────┐

Trying to improve my art

adult | she/her

Learning to love the
world and myself

└──────────────┘
TheWolfyWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:06 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Link to guild: Walkers Of The Night
Character used in prompt: Hades
Prompt:
Incredibly laid back and the type to practically bleed sarcasm every now and then. Hades can be surprisingly persuasive though at first glance it'd be hard to be convinced due to his strange patchwork coat colouration. He's strong and he's powerful with a cunning interest for both exploring the dark corners of the world and investigating the idea of things such as ghosts or the fae. With a talent for manipulation he finds getting others to follow him and join his guild surprisingly easy and with little care for the consequences of his actions. Though despite his wicked ways it;s has been noted that seemingly once in a blue moon, this tiger changes his stripes, showing an odd compassion for those under his care that's usually buried beneath his attitude.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:17 pm

Username: snipsnops
    Link to guild: moonlight
    Character used in prompt: silver
    Prompt: serious, stoic, mysterious, cold, and distant. those are words others would use to describe moonlight's founder. silver is what you'd call a lone wolf. as a founder/leader he runs moonlight efficiently and independently with few allies as it's difficult to earn his trust. in his free time he is usually seen studying since he's fixated on improving his magical abilities. when asked why he created his own guild, he says it was in order to improve his mage experience and find his purpose, so to speak. though some say there's a deeper/more personal reason beneath the formation of moonlight.

Snipsnops ⭑ She/her ⭑ Artist

⭑ Animation major! I'm often very busy with school work
⭑ Discord: snipsnops#3723
⭑ PM me for my commissions server!
⭑ Sig art and icon by shadeyenova

about me // th
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:16 pm

Username: kuro,
    Link to guild: The Sunflower Field
    Character used in prompt: Sydney
    Prompt: more commonly known as syd, sydney is a gentle cat with a big heart. his personality can easily be described as 'alike a sunflower'. he always tries to find the positive side and brings hope to the cats around him. he cares for every cat close to him and thinks of his guild as a secondary family. syd is quite close to his sister, fuji, and built his guild alongside her own. syd decided to create his own guild when hearing that fuji planned to create one. following in the footsteps of fuji's hopes and dreams, he decided to build his guild on the simple promise that anyone is welcome no matter what their flaws may be. he believes all cats should find peace one day and fights on that belief.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:59 am

Username : Sylvexi
    Link to guild : The Wisteria Forest
    Character used in prompt : Fuji
    Prompt :
    In one sentence, Fuji would be described as a kind and determined cat with sharp wits. She enjoys helping others out and loves to joke around. She always tries to offer a paw to anyone she sees in need, even if the other doesn't want help. Although her social skills are more on the lacking side, Fuji is never deterred by it and strives to continue to better herself by learning all she can. She isn't as good with others as her sibling, Sydney, but is still known and praised among a few. Her intelligence and capabilities in fighting make her a quite the leader in combat, but can still get overwhelmed sometimes if too many things happen at once.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enokimoon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:42 am

Username: s-smolbean
    Link to guild: Moonwatchers' Guild
    Character used in prompt: Bluebird
    Prompt:
    She's calm, agog and quick-witted;
    Bluebird fights for Catalena because she grew up hearing stories from her father about the things he'd go through as a guild master. He would tell her about all sorts of monstrous creatures and the raids he'd gone through in his life. But he's also told about the magical and wonderful creatures, as well as the pride and joy of being able to form bonds with other cats. It is for these reasons that she decided to become a guild leader. She admits her biggest flaw is being soft-hearted. She will always treat other cats courteously, regardless of their age and background, and is never quick to judge. The only cats she doesn't tolerate are liars, and her trust isn't easily built up again after it has been broken. A quote that captures her essence perfectly is: "The most important thing is to never stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

more information here ! ;;
previously s-smolbean
here (from time to time) for vibes!! hello ^^
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:09 pm

Username: Placebo
Link to guild: The Ryft
Character used in prompt: Antioch (x)
Prompt:
    After a childhood spent prepping for one profession, having those dreams be crushed under his paws, and then having to switch to another role, Antioch's known for being startlingly pessimistic when you first get to know him. All that time struggling through school despite how hard he tried reinforced his practical nature, especially since he never harbored that creative "spark". His father used to say that Antioch always had a more logical than imaginative mind, but in a school for mages, low imagination just didn't fly. This ostracized him from his family quickly enough, but it increased his independence and skill in other areas, even if it's hard for him to personally see those hidden talents. As a cat used to his own, surprisingly quick pace, he's known for getting exasperated or annoyed with cats who can't or won't keep up with him, and he's not above dismissing others if he thinks they're wasting his time. He's not trying to be mean or spiteful, but his rationale is that he simply doesn't want to waste his or the other cat's time. Low self-esteem exacerbated his loner tendencies, but he's always been a very standoffish cat. It sometimes comes off as rude or blunt, especially when he'd rather not have to waste time with cats who want to make friends, or when he'd rather not have to deal with a crowd. The one thing he hates to deal with the most though is cats who appear inherently lazy, especially after going through mage school and having to deal with others who either coasted on their own talent with no extra work or who flunked out just by doing nothing at all. Beyond his admittedly rocky exterior, Antioch is... just very socially awkward. He sometimes just doesn't know what to do with others he gets close to, so he really just becomes a toned-down version of his outward self (beyond getting flustered easily), but he's also extremely patient with the ones he loves. And knowing Antioch, that can sometimes be a bit spooky. Especially seeing how much he'll let a loved one get away with versus a stranger. It just takes him a little bit to show his love. His lesser-known tactile nature definitely helps him out, though.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:30 am

Username: Faededfyre
Link to guild: Venomous Shadows
Character used in prompt: Venom
Prompt:
Venom isn't the nicest cat, at least not compared to his sibling. He's much more a fan of getting the job done as quickly and cheaply as possible than doing it right. He rules the guild with fear rather than respect, it's just easier for him. Respect needs to be earned over time, fear can be gained in an afternoon. FIghting for Catalena isn't his favourite task, he doesn't have anything to gain from it. He'd much rather lead the largest guild and get the cats below him to do the fighting. Though, his first reaction to something is to fight it.

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me