Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Challenge Accepted.

Postby hui » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:32 am

(・_・)

xxx ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌

(・_・)
Last edited by hui on Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────┐

Imagex

└─────────────────┘
hui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Challenge Accepted.

Postby Minu » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:38 am

She has a little longer hair, but with this drawing I was convinced to shorten it a little v.v It looks wonderful, thank you! <3 Your art style is beautiful ;w;
Art Shop >here<
Character Shop >here<
My DA >here<
Minu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hui » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:39 am

Minu wrote:She has a little longer hair, but with this drawing I was convinced to shorten it a little v.v It looks wonderful, thank you! <3 Your art style is beautiful ;w;

aww thank you ♡ I haven't drawn medium-length bobs in a while heheh... I've been accustomed to drawing chin-length hair; I think that's why I instinctively made it short (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)
I really liked the eye color you chose for your character b/c it gives a stands out against her hair... aaaand one can never go wrong with comfy clothing! it's fun to draw too! (o⌒_⌒o)
┌─────────────────┐

Imagex

└─────────────────┘
hui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:32 am

sorahui wrote:
Minu wrote:She has a little longer hair, but with this drawing I was convinced to shorten it a little v.v It looks wonderful, thank you! <3 Your art style is beautiful ;w;

aww thank you ♡ I haven't drawn medium-length bobs in a while heheh... I've been accustomed to drawing chin-length hair; I think that's why I instinctively made it short (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)
I really liked the eye color you chose for your character b/c it gives a stands out against her hair... aaaand one can never go wrong with comfy clothing! it's fun to draw too! (o⌒_⌒o)

You really made me happy because she never had any better drawing, even if she is one of my main characters. ♥ ;A;
Even if I posted a challenge post with Neko, only two people took part. The rest of my characters have a lot draws in their posts and
only Neko was omitted T^T
Art Shop >here<
Character Shop >here<
My DA >here<
Minu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me