Windclan #12

Postby Frisco » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:35 am

+1 broom acquired! Level up! New achievement unlocked: "Fluffiest quidditch player of the century"! New title unlocked: "Flying Furball"! Bluecloud held his new Nimbus 5000 above his head and watched his exp go up giving him all the levels. All of them. He swiftly jumped on it and the crowd cheered. "Wow! Look at this cat!" he heard someone's shout. "Amazing! Go, mouse slayer!" He zoomed past the stands and flew up to look down on the pitch. The enemy team was just rising from the ground. Blue didn't have a team, but he didn't need one. He was unstoppable. He would take on all of them.
He lay flat on his broom and with a whoosh, flew straight at his enemies. Too late he realised they weren't on brooms. They all rode massive syringes ending with very, very sharp needles. Cloud stopped in mid-air, his eyes widening with fear. He remembered the days of pain and shivered. He never wanted to relieve them. His eyes went upward and looked at the blue sky. That's right. He didn't have to be frightened anymore. He smiled and closed his eyes for a second. He let the wind play around with his fluffy white fur for a bit. When his eyes opened again, they were full of determination. All he had to do, was reach the blue sky.
He pulled his broom up and shot forward. He looked back behind him and noticed the other cats gaining on him. He lay flat on the handle and reached out with one soft, white paw. He was so close! His mouth opened and with his shar teeth he caught the sky! He felt his fangs bite into a fluffy cloud.
His eyes opened. He was suddenly woken up by a drop of rain falling right on his nose. He looked around at his cliff and up at the grey clouds. He felt like he just had the weirdest of dreams, but he could not remember any of it. Oh well. He stood up. It was time to find shelter.

[ 346 words ]

--cats on patrol
Bluecloud | HP 100% | HUP 24%
--level 2
34/300 exp

--inventory
shrew | 2 FP | x3
scraps | 1 FP | x3
baby bird | 2FP | x2
dragonfly | 1FP | x1
mouse | 2FP | x2

Mint | usage | x3
Deadly Nightshade | usage | x1
Raspberry Leaves | usage | x1
Stinging Nettle | usage | x1
Deathberries | usage | x2
Alder Bark| usage | x1
Stick | usage | x1
Hawkweed | usage | x1
Celandine | usage | x1
Daisy Leaf | usage | x1
Catmint | usage | x1
Poppy Seeds | usage | x1
Lavender | usage | x1
Goldenrod | usage | x1
Chickweed | usage | x1
Water Mint | usage | x1
Dandelion | usage | x1
Chervil | usage | x1
Broom | quidditch | x1
--items in inventory used
---

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rosefield one

Postby gossamer, » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:37 am

1 molly; 0 toms
            level zero 0/100
            archive
        honey had been walking for a while, a bit of a long while. eight, nine, days? it'd been far
        too long, and -- oh. a bushel of roses was blocking her path. she really did not appreciate
        this. so the molly turned tail and walked around -- oh ? she had stumbled on an opening in
        the rose bushes, that she had found lead into a clearing. was that a [ tree ] hollow? lovely,
        she had found a place to rest. later she would marvel at the beauty of the clearing, but
        for now -- she slept. [ 96 ]

◈ [ cats on patrol ] ◈
          . honeyfoot| HP 100% | HUP 0%

◈ [ items used ] ◈
          . none !
          ◈ [ fresh kill ] ◈
          . prey; x#; #fp
          . prey; x#; #fp
          . prey; x#; #fp
          . prey; x#; #fp
          ◈ [ medicine store ] ◈
          . herb; x#; usage
          . herb; x#; usage
          . herb; x#; usage
          . herb; x#; usage
Last edited by gossamer, on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
gossamer,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Streak » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:44 am

Dusk wove quickly through the trees, stalking her oblivious next catch. The sun was starting to sink below the horizon, and Dusk hadn’t gotten her name for nothing. Her soft-coloredcoat blended smoothly with her background of beech trees at this hour. She smirked as she snuck up on her pray, looming over the clueless critter.

Shadowpelt was not so lucky at this time of day. She’d complained when her leader flicked her to go this time.

“Can’t we go later, once it’s dark?” the she-cat had whined.

“Of course not. This is prime hunting time, when the prey is sleepy but still stirring. We should have a bountiful trip,” Dusk had replied confidently.

The black she-cat pouted as a shrew spotted her coming and got away. She must’ve been one of the “sleepy but still stirring” creatures that Dusk had mentioned. She didn’t dwell on the idea for long; a slow-moving, small silver animal caught her eye, and she crouched back on her haunches, ready to pounce.

[ 167 words ]

--cats on patrol
dusk | HP 100% | HUP 0%
shadowpelt | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--inventory
scraps | 1FP | x1
vole | 2FP | x1
prey | # of FP | x0

parsley | usage | x1
bindweed | usage | x1
comfrey root | usage | x1
juniper berries | usage | x1
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items

--level 0
experience: 67/100
𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓃
𝒶 𝓏𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒽

streak
she/her
bisexual
beechclan
buttermilks
my kals
minigames

art by foxe on fr

Streak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe of the coral reef // one

Postby diana prince » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:12 am

the sunlight creeping farther into the cave awoke a sleeping blossom. she yawned and stood up, walking forward with her front legs and allowed her body to stretch out. she took a couple minutes to groom herself and make herself look more presentable before stepping outside and wincing at the unexpected brightness. so far, blossom had traveled through the forests and the jungles and found her way to this cave on the small island. she'd been abandoned at birth and didn't have a home, but this island just may be that. it was pretty lonely, but from the highest point, she was able to look out into the jungle, and always kept an eye out incase her mate would appear. they weren't technically supposed to be mates, since they were born in two different clans, but cherrystar didn't seem to believe in the standard beliefs and blossom didn't mind breaking the rules, just for her.

blossom hadn't ate since the day before, and she was already an abnormally smaller cat. her stomach rumbled and she decided it'd be time to go out and look for food to start building up her fresh kill pile. right now, it was bare. the fresh, ocean breeze rustled her fur and blossom enjoyed it. it was more airy than being kept up between trees when she could be out here, and free. the pretty turquoise water was cool and always felt nice against her pelt. blossom decided to go for a morning swim and perhaps catch a fish or two. the coral reef just beyond the island was gorgeous. corals of all different reds and blues and yellows glimmered with the sunlight. blossom wasn't adventurous as to swim down to see it, but maybe once she was a much stronger swimmer she could find out where the shallow areas were. more and more fish seemed to swim against the corals than at the shore, so it would be a bigger stretch trying to find food.

[ 331 words ]

xzxxxxxxx
┌───────────┐

𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥
blossom | HP 100% | HUP 0%
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥: 0
experience: 0/100xxxxx

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
none used.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└───────────┘
diana prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

psithurism ➳ exploring 6

Postby emblo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:53 am

PSITHURISM

after gathering their share of scraps and properly storing them for later, toad decided to head back to camp and use their good fortune as a reason to rest. mouse, on the other hand, had plenty of energy to continue, and was determined to make good use of her time. she once more padded alongside the river, enjoying the sight breeze that was carried through the lack of foliage. the sky had been partially covered with clouds, and she used it as an opportunity to walk out in the open. she paused to lap at the water, then continued on her way. after just minutes, she found herself loosing focus and simply enjoying her walk.

[ 115 words ]

--cats on patrol
toad | HP 98% | HUP 20%
toad is currently resting
mouse| HP 100% | HUP 10%
--level 1
experience: 170 / 200

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x2
small fish | 2 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x12
shrew | 2 FP | x1

poppy seeds | usage | x1
tansy | usage | x1
sweet sedge | usage | x1
dock | usage | x1
burnet | usage | x1
no items used
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halflower » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:20 pm

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗
Sunlight slowly filtered over Larchgaze as the sun began to rise over the horizon. The tom yawned as he got up to stretch, taking a quick glance over the camp as he squinted his eyes. Featherstar was still resting from her wounds, and so Larchgaze didn't want to wake her as he quietly made his way out of the camp. He listened closely as the forest slowly became alive with sound as the creatures residing there awoke. Now was one of the prime times to hunt for prey as the small creatures made their ways out of their small burrows and dens. He made his way through the forest as he went searching for anything to find, listening closely to the different sounds as he did so.

[𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟸𝟽]

--cats on patrol
Larchgaze | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 1
experience: 8/200

--inventory
baby pigeon | 2 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1

alder bark | usage | x2
ragwort leaves | usage | x1
lungwort | usage | x1
none
halflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:49 pm

██████████   𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘    █████████

the cat stared them both down; she was the least intimidating cat leo ever had the pleasure of meeting, despite her hardened gaze. her pelt was a soft cream and yellow - it was barely a coat that suited the harsh life of a stray. her little nose was upturned at the toms, her tail swishing gracefully behind her.

"so you did my bidding for me," she purred, an underlying snarl in her tone. "i suppose i should thank you, but its hardly satisfying watching someone else mess with their garden."

leo chanced a look backwards, accidentally meeting void's eyes as he turned to look at the masterpiece he'd made of the backyard. void shrugged his shoulders, his head and gaze levelled. he tilted his head to the side, examining the feline before them.

"they bad people?" he asked her, who'd now sat on her haunches, grooming the fur on her back. she grunted a response, not bothering a proper reply, as she nipped at her fur. the toms stood in waiting - quite unsure of what they were doing, until another cat bounced out from the brush she had emerged from.

"bisc- no, lyra! i told you we-"

the cat was interrupted rudely as he bumped muzzle-first into the she-cat, falling backwards. the cream cat - lyra, as he'd called her - barely budged, merely moving in place and fixing him with a judgemental look. the grey cat shuffled to his feet with a huff, matching her look with a confused one of his own.

"why're you here? i'm not complaining, but weren't you heading that way?" the grey tom punctuated his sentence with a turn of his head in the direction both void and leo were coming from, and the toms entered his field of sight. he let out a quiet 'oh', as he took in the two cats, as well as the chaos that they'd left behind. his timid look quickly morphed into one of irritation.

"did you do that?" he hissed. "you shouldn't be! did your two-leg not teach you better?"

three cats were looking at the grey one like he'd just grown an extra head, and the cat ruffled his fur. scowling, leo bit back. "did your two-leg not abandon you like they did the rest of us? and you still listen to their teachings?"

the grey cat's gaze fell. he worried at his lip, suddenly at a loss for words. leo rolled his eyes, then began to walk once more.

"that's enough; i'm leaving. why do i care?" he mumbled under his breath, feeling less than guilty at his words. he paused when the grey cat spoke again in an emboldened voice.

"she may have abandoned me, but she loved me. i know it. she held me for hours before she could finally let me go. she shed her tears for me, and wished me a better home."

useless, was all leo could think. useless, and weak. stupid. naive. all sorts of words bloomed in his mind; none were any better than the last.

"isn't that what we're all looking for? a home? a family? it's why lyra sticks with me, and i'm sure that's why you let that dark tabby tag along with you."

leo twisted himself to meet the grey cat's eyes. he ignored the dark tabby's call of 'the name's void, by the way', instead searching the grey cat's eyes for something - anything. leo wanted to snarl, bark that he wasn't some weakling who needed 'friends' or 'family' or whatever it was. he didn't need anybody in his life, he wanted to say.

but he knew it was all false.

"will you let us in?"

leo didn't know how the conversation had become so perfectly contorted. he wondered how their topics had switched from abandonment to the notion of moving together. but his brain was reeling.

the emotional part of his mind argued about the loneliness of his life as a stray, and how keeping these guys would change things. his logical mind was calculating, and he wondered about the likelihood of prey with greater numbers.

"fine. but earn your keep."

[ 686 words ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

aaaaaaaaaaa
cats on patrol ;

a` leo ⋮ 100% hp , 0 hunger.
a` void ⋮ 100% hp , 0 hunger.
a` lyra ⋮ 100% hp , 0 hunger.
a` scorpius ⋮ 100% hp , 0 hunger.
aaaa
level ; 00

64/100
experience.
aaaa
inventory ; 02 fp

` baby pigeon ⋮ 2 fp , x01

` catchweed ⋮ usage , x01
` catmint ⋮ usage , x01
` feverfew ⋮ usage , x01
` sweet-sedge ⋮ usage , x01
` tormentil ⋮ usage , x01
` water hemlock ⋮ usage , x01
` watermint ⋮ usage , x01
aaaa
items used ;

a` no items were used.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:29 pm

Seven of Sushi wrote:

+20 exp for writing 137 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+0% hunger gained (0 fasting posts remaining)
Shortly after the pair separated, Sproutstar found some prey. +1 Vole (2FP), +2 exp
Unfortunately, Ivyblossom was les successful. The medicine cat didn't find any herbs.

+32 exp | +0% hunger | +3FP | level 1 (2/200)
You gained +1FP for levelling up!

+20 exp for writing 123 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+10% hunger gained
The heat of the sun seemed to have sent all the prey scuttling to their burrows, Lilystar could only find scraps. +1 Scraps (1FP), +1 exp
Lilystar also managed to grab some herbs, they don't have burrows to hide in. +1 Stinging Nettle, +1 exp

+32 exp | +0% hunger | +3FP | +1 Stinging Nettle, +1 Holly Berries | level 3 (30/300)
You gained +2FP and +1 Holly Berries for levelling up!

noctem. wrote:
███
███
███
███
███
███

+25 exp for writing 329 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+0% hunger gained (2 fasting posts remaining)
With little else to catch, Khentimentiu grabbed another jerboa. +1 Jerboa (2FP), +2 exp
Lilystar also managed to grab some herbs, they don't have burrows to hide in. +1 Lovage, +1 exp
Oh no! Khentimentiu entered battle with a rogue group! Predator attacks
Thankfully, he managed to get away unscathed. No injuries, +5 exp

+43 exp | +0% hunger | +2FP | +1 Lovage | level 0 (43/100)

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:59 pm

+25 exp for writing 345 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+10% hunger gained
Still trying to remember the strange dream he had, Bluecloud almost missed his prey. Almost. +1 Shrew (2FP), +2 exp
He also managed to grab some herbs. +1 Horsetail, +1 exp
Oh no! Bluecloud picked up the scent of a badger. Predator sighted

+38 exp | +0% hunger | +2FP | +1 Horsetail | level 2(72/300)

gossamer, wrote:

+15 exp for writing 98 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+0% hunger gained (2 fasting posts remaining)
Sleep was too tempting, Honeyfoot didn't catch any prey.
There weren't any herbs found, either.

+25 exp | level 0(25/100)

Streak wrote:

+20 exp for writing 167 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
With a powerful leap, Shadowpelt caught the prey that had caught her eye. +1 Vole (2FP), +2 exp
Neither of them were able to find any herbs
Glittering in the undergrowth, Dusk picked up an item. +1 Star's Blessing, +1 exp

+33 exp | +0% hunger | +2FP | +1 Star's Blessing | level 1(0/200)
Star's Blessing is an item that guarantees a 3+ kit litter when used.

+20 exp for writing 115 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+10% hunger gained
Despite her lack of focus, Mouse still managed to catch ome prey. In fact, she caught herself. +1 Mouse (2FP), +2 exp
Mouse also managed to find some herbs. +1 Dried oak Leaf, +1 exp

+33 exp | +0% hunger | +3FP | +1 Dried Oak Leaf, +1 Tansy | level 2(3/300)
You gained +1FP and +1 Tansy for levelling up

+20 exp for writing 127 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+10% hunger gained
Even though it was dawn, the creatures didn't seem in a hurry to move. Larchgaze only found scraps. +1 Scraps (1FP), +1 exp
Mouse also managed to find some herbs. +1 Tormentil, +1 exp
Oh no! Larchgaze picked up the scent of a fox. Predator sighted

+32 exp | +10% hunger | +1FP | +1 Tormentil | level 1(40/200)
1 more rest post for Featherstar

kyum- wrote:██████████   𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘    █████████

+35 exp for writing 691 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
With one large jump, Lyra snatched a bird from the sky. +1 Pigeon (4FP), +4 exp
Scorpius managed to find some herbs. +1 Tormentil, +1 Lavender, +2 exp

+51 exp | +0% hunger | +5FP | +1 Tormentil, +1 Lavender | level 1(15/200)
You gained +1FP for levelling up

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venn1e » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:48 am

Bluetstar sat in her makeshift home, looking at the results of her exploring. This was good. She decided she could rest for the day.

The next day, Bluetstar decided that she shouldn't rest for two long. So, she went back outside. It was quite a nice day outside- sunny and warm- so she expected to be able to find something
[ 60 words because I'm lazy ]

--cats on patrol
Bluetstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 68

--inventory
Vole | 2FP | x1
Small Fish | 2FP | x1
prey | # of FP | x0

dried oak leaves | infection | x1
willow leaves | vomiting | x1
feverfew | body temperature and pain | x1